Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (22027 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Kenturkey048(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Tolexander:
Jagaban has done it again

He has seized the death of the Afenifere spokesperson, Yinka Odumakin, to mend the deteriorated relationship with Afenifere.

Yoruba shall be great
AmEN..

But jagaban or whatever you call him can never be the president of Nigeria....
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Masterito(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Unity only when South West is seeking presidency? Why sobotage southern interest instead of unite in 2015?
Toosure70:
Any southern attacking Southner on this forum will never know peace. #SOUTHUNITE#
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by eminikansoso(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Drabeey:
Bi egun baba eni ba n jo ire, ori a ma ya atokun

A father is always proud of a good son
Kare omoluabi wa omiran

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Phred1717: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Na Efcc dey wait for Tinubu. Him own na last minute shocker

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by witworth(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
That is his own entitled opinion, his own problem.
Tinubu is not the only Yoruba that has all it takes to be president, which track record, abeg take this man out of here. Old sense
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by caracas: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
wwwihy:

South East votes are insignificant, that is why PDP will never give them the ticket
Not someone who comes from a zone that has been as useless as the p in psychology, in installing Presidents since 1999 till 2015
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by danilmo: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Abagworo:
Tinubu should honorably support an Igbo man to foster unity in Nigeria. He has no chances of becoming President

Igbo groups should do d needful by going to bourdillion and make a deal but pride will not let them, they will rather keep wasting their time in public shouting it's our turn, abusing Tinubu,

The to Tinubu I know has sacrificed public office once, sacrificed senate president as at then and co but instead u guys feel politikinh with people like jagaban is good for u ?? No p now,

I'm very sure jagaban has already mapped out SE vote from his formation... U can imagine how he's medially relevant to all newspaper, working his way with North bigwigs , that is connection in d name of birthday...

Everything isn't about fight, sometimes u humble itself to get what u need but rather,na his tinubu stole billion van, how he has colonize Lagos in his pocket, like u guys think people bare fools not to known the propaganda against Him

Humble and do the needful. Someone that is bigger than u is bigger already. Leave matter..

I'm very sure if BAT says it's the turn of Igbo, I repeat nobody ll be against it and it ll b final..

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by LegacyB: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kdon2:

It will shock tinubu come 2023. We don't want tinubu we want osinbajo
God bless you for this.
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by PierreAbutu(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
OritoJasi:
Some people go begin another round of wailing. grin grin cheesy cheesy Awon ti won ti fi wailing ba ti won je. cheesy cheesy

In VICTOR AD's voice: SUFFER NO DEY TIRE YOU?
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by kayjay69(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Yorubas have always been great, save for the latest weak leadership that we have.

Tinubu's presidential ambition does not add or diminish the greatness of Yoruba people.
Tolexander:

He has seized the death of the Afenifere spokesperson, Yinka Odumakin, to mend the deteriorated relationship with Afenifere.

Yoruba shall be great
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by kayjay69(m): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Well Pa Fasoranti can campaign for whoever he wishes to.

It is just sad that a man this old and nearing the grave would see a big and wide pit and ask whoever listens to and follows him to jump into it. Men from Pa Fasoranti's generation are the ones who failed the Yoruba people by not insisting we be excluded from the madness that is now Nigeria.

I honestly do not know how someone who has been a lifelong supporter of Yoruba independence suddenly turns around to support Tinubu's presidential ambition. Tinubu becoming President will translate to nothing for the common Yoruba. It will be great for those who in his inner circle, but it will not translate to anything meaningful for the generality of Yorubas. And like I often say, Lagos is the perfect example which no one can deny.

When Yorubas cannot speak with one voice even in times such as this, it is no wonder nobody takes us seriously when some attempt to agitate for an independent region.
The Yoruba Youth must look away from these men who have failed us collectively. The Yoruba Youth must look to himself otherwise it will be a lifetime of complaints under Hausa-Fulani servitude and nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Venlony: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pro. Yemi Osinbanjo for President or nobody.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by gawu1: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
mike8804:
In all fairness igbos should be the next in line but tinubu will be the next president unfortunately.
Which Igbos?
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by UTILITYMAY(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
caracas:

Trash
Remove any possibility of a Yoruba becoming the next president.if it doesn’t come to the south East then it will remain in the north. We don’t care about your so called desires or permutations . Yorubas must stay off the presidency, if they do not want power to remain in the North

Since you have all it takes to make power remain in the North, then go ahead!

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by franxalive(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
mike8804:
In all fairness igbos should be the next in line but tinubu will be the next president unfortunately.

Sell your lies to the kids... Tinubu will rule you and family... Nigerians with short memory undecided cry ... forgetful too soon, look at Lekki toll gate, bullion Van, etc... Our youths mek we get some shame undecided... That's why these old goons are riding the youths.
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by gawu1: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
kayjay69:

It is just sad that a man this old and nearing the grave would see a big and wide pit and ask whoever listens to and follows him to jump into it. Men from Pa Fasoranti's generation are the ones who failed the Yoruba people by not insisting we be excluded from the madness that is now Nigeria.

I honestly do not know how someone who has been a lifelong supporter of Yoruba independence suddenly turns around to support Tinubu's presidential ambition. Tinubu becoming President will translate to nothing for the common Yoruba. It will be great for those who in his inner circle, but it will not translate to anything meaningful for the generality of Yorubas. And like I often say, Lagos is the perfect example which no one can deny.

When Yorubas cannot speak with one voice even in times such as this, it is no wonder nobody takes us seriously when some attempt to agitate for an independent region.
The Yoruba Youth must look away from these men who have failed us collectively. The Yoruba Youth must look to himself otherwise it will be a lifetime of complaints under Hausa-Fulani servitude and nothing will change.
A perfect title:
When a grown up man Rants with tears.
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by dam4sam: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
“Tinubu has all it takes to rule Nigeria. Considering his activities and track record, he deserves to be Presiden[/b]t, come 2023.

“May his [b]prayers
be answered. When he gets there, he will do all we want,” he said.

The message above, supposedly from Pa Fasoranti, IS CODED.
Tinubu Urchins should stop jumping up and down that the Fatherr of the woman Fulani Herdsmen slayed while Tinubu derided him and sided with her killers, had endorsed him.

You'all need to read those bolded parts above, over and over again, s-l-o-w-l-y, to see the embedded code.
Even a not so smart person would ask: Why the U-turn all of a sudden? What happened?

But Jagaban's Street Urchins are already ejaculating all over the place.
E Shock You? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by dam4sam: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2021
kayjay69:

You asked a very good question.
But you did not reflect before choosing a convenient answer for yourself!
I know the man personally and l know his daughter who was killed personally.

So, before you crucify him, please read my earlier post and go back to the statement he made and pause on each line and see if you think it means what it says on the surface or if it is like a Proverb, which must not be taken literally.

Moreover, is it possible to judge a man's character by a few lines of word he says one day, compared to all the words he stood for, all his life time?
Does that add-up?
Dont Judge him yet.

Those who love Tinubu are the ones advising him not to allow his ambition push him into 'the Pit' but he wont listen.

Those who dislike him passionately, (aside the Hustlers who just want a share of the Bullion Van grin ), will advise him to continue on the path he has chosen, afteral, he chose the path himself.

See Pa Fasoranti's response, in that light.
Anything other than that, will come to you as "absurb" and does not fit his person and character.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by hansomb: 12:54am On Apr 07, 2021
The earlier the better. While other interested region are busy unleashing mayhem on their security structure, the west are strategically moving their pieces into space. By the time they check mate you will begin to hear stories from xa other side. Jagan of borgu is a master strategist. He learnt it from MKO.
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by zionzoe(m): 1:10am On Apr 07, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Even though I am not a fan of this present administration. For sure power must return to the South in 2023 otherwise the fallout from power remaining in the North will be too devastating for Nigeria and Northerners in particular.

The main point is that the North must not be involved in the emergence of this Southrner be it South East, South South, or South West.

The North should support a level playing field and back off. The South must not accept a Southern stooge that will be too weak for the North to control, because once we do that then critical and badly needed reforms like state policing, restructuring and greater autonomy for states and tiers of governance will be automatically off the table for 8 years after 2023 and potentially 16 years assuming the North then gains power in 2031.

In 2014 the South West supported Buhari, who had always wanted to lead, to gain power. Let the North do same for the South by at least refraining from trying to scheme out strong and independent-minded Southerners like Tinubu. We don't want their stooge in the form of Fayemi, Jonathan or anyone else because we know what that is aimed at achieving which is keeping it "business as usual" for the North for another 8 years till they get power back.

A lot of things about Nigeria must change for good once the North is away from the Presidency but these changes can only be delivered if it is a sagacious and independent-minded Southerner like Tinubu that replaces Buhari. It is not about power coming South alone but about ensuring it gets into the hands of the right type of Southerner.

I would have love to go for the pairing of Osinbajo/Zulum for the ticket, but my fear is that will Osinbajo be able to have a hold on the Nortern cartels and cabals?

Hence, my choice for Tinubu and any other strong Christian Northerner as his running mate, since Nigerians won't accept a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

And so who says it Must be another Muslim to be president?

Was Buhari not in because he was Muslim.

You must give a Christian a chance, we won't submit to your jihad.

It is either A Christian or NOTHING.

Meanwhile, we will even break the country and have a south with government separate from religion . Nigeria is already strangled by islam.
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Deadlytruth(m): 2:17am On Apr 07, 2021
Notatribalist:

We are really mad in this country .Somebody should tell me why we are choosing tinubu over Osinbajo?somebody should pls tel me.
Same 'madness' that made us choose Obasanjo over Falae in 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Duplexxx: 2:32am On Apr 07, 2021
Papi i hay o
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by optionalY09: 2:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Pa Fasoranti has dementia and he’s in diamond stage. Don’t condemn him but avoid following his directions

Nigeria must break for we the Yoruba people to progress
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Buccalcavity2: 3:01am On Apr 07, 2021
Nothing new here. Pa Fasoranti has always been pro Tinubu. What will make news is if Pa Adebanjo supports Tinubu, then we can think about game changing.
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:03am On Apr 07, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Even though I am not a fan of this present administration. For sure power must return to the South in 2023 otherwise the fallout from power remaining in the North will be too devastating for Nigeria and Northerners in particular.

The main point is that the North must not be involved in the emergence of this Southrner be it South East, South South, or South West.

The North should support a level playing field and back off. The South must not accept a Southern stooge that will be too weak for the North to control, because once we do that then critical and badly needed reforms like state policing, restructuring and greater autonomy for states and tiers of governance will be automatically off the table for 8 years after 2023 and potentially 16 years assuming the North then gains power in 2031.

In 2014 the South West supported Buhari, who had always wanted to lead, to gain power. Let the North do same for the South by at least refraining from trying to scheme out strong and independent-minded Southerners like Tinubu. We don't want their stooge in the form of Fayemi, Jonathan or anyone else because we know what that is aimed at achieving which is keeping it "business as usual" for the North for another 8 years till they get power back.

A lot of things about Nigeria must change for good once the North is away from the Presidency but these changes can only be delivered if it is a sagacious and independent-minded Southerner like Tinubu that replaces Buhari. It is not about power coming South alone but about ensuring it gets into the hands of the right type of Southerner.

I would have love to go for the pairing of Osinbajo/Zulum for the ticket, but my fear is that will Osinbajo be able to have a hold on the Nortern cartels and cabals?

Hence, my choice for Tinubu and any other strong Christian Northerner as his running mate, since Nigerians won't accept a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

While I have not seen any stats that show that the life of Nigerians from any part of the country will be significantly bettered by their own being president; and strongly believe that this 'share the national cake' mentality has ruined a formerly promising country, why isn't everyone talking about the South-East getting a shot at the presidency?

At least in the interest of equity and fairness?

This baffles me and I wouldn't mind a sincere response.

Because if we are to go by your line of reasoning, the north has absolutely no reason to cede power to the south.
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by agabusta: 5:40am On Apr 07, 2021
melaniaup:
It's better this country return to regionalism or break up. Cause when you talk of South, there are different ethnic tribe in South and every of their top notch elite has their ethnic people.

Nobody is a slave to another ethnic tribe.

South West,

South East

And South South which has many ethnic tribe in them

So please for peace without much bloodshed or less progress let ambition be drop them.

The North has more tribes than the south.

Its the cunny southern people that conveniently always portray the North as one tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Ayoolamax: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Who killed Odumakin.....??
BOKOHARAM CORONA VIRUS.
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2021
zionzoe:

And so who says it Must be another Muslim to be president?

Was Buhari not in because he was Muslim.

You must give a Christian a chance, we won't submit to your jihad.

It is either A Christian or NOTHING.

Meanwhile, we will even break the country and have a south with government separate from religion . Nigeria is already strangled by islam.

One of the major issues we have been faced with in this country is religion. It is high time we choose competency over religion. I said it in my post that "I would have love to go for the pairing of Osinbajo/Zulum for the ticket, but my fear is that will Osinbajo be able to have a hold on the Northern cartels and cabals?" Osinbajo is the only competent Christian that is fit for being the President but he is not sagacious enough to restle with those principalities in the North. If there is another Christian with such credibility in any part of the south (SE/SS/SW), mention it to me.

And based on this "You must give a Christian a chance, we won't submit to your jihad."

Just for you to know, I am a Christian, and a devoted one at that by the grace of God. But based my leadership analysis on religion but competency.
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by lereinter(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2021
Tolexander:

Yoruba shall be great

He too will die
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Emeguy(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Never trust a yoruba man, both young and old they are people with double standard, these man has swallowed his pills for money matter, I believe the war has taught is all a lesson, especially the Biafra region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

27 Rivers Lawmakers Lack Powers To Serve Fubara Impeachment Notice – G-60 Reps / Dogara's Challenge : El-rufai Presents Specifics Of Security Budget, Dares NASS / Court Orders EFCC To Return Saraki’s Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.