Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) (48972 Views)

Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / Man Inks Davido's Face On His Arm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Femeto: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Where him Pikin and Wife go come dey?
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by mrdipye(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
I love ta2s
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by 5Gbabe: 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
it's only love can make u go this lent
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Ibime(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Falz, leave space for your children. Ever wondered why some men are rich while their siblings are poor? Because when you have your own children, your siblings become extended family, while your children become nuclear family.

Only person wey never born pikin go dey tattoo siblings for body. Fatherhood go reset him brain.
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by echesilver: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
How is this supposed to harrass pmb out of eng
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
LMS1:
We Thank God For Him On This New Achievment.
But Who Is Falz?
I Have Never Heard Of Him In Our APC And PDP Meeting grin
He's not a politician punk grin
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by grandstar(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
I don't like tattoos so let me not judge
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
your grandma is a harlotttt... That's their trademark

Una no get joy at all grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2021
Nice one....falz is doing well...
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by jamiudarex(m): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2021
flames01:

Are you trying to say mannabbgrills alias Eriggs alias NLpolicewoman connives with some despeacable mods to ban people indiscriminately when they call out mannabbgrills evil intentions?
yeah
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by iampeterben(m): 12:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Good for him
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Hamiltonii: 1:40am On Apr 07, 2021
cassidy1996:
i hate tattoos
Guy, I detest it.

1 Like

Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Duplexxx: 2:11am On Apr 07, 2021
Is this a news my fellow Nigerians
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:19am On Apr 07, 2021
BerrykissAkah:
Finally!
No more political ambition again! grin

Was he, has he ever, I mean he showed any interest or whatever before?
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:21am On Apr 07, 2021
GeneralPula:

He has always been a bad boy..

But he avoid beef
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Charx122: 4:28am On Apr 07, 2021
LMS1:
But Who Is Falz?

Go back to Ghana..
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 6:24am On Apr 07, 2021
RTR
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Funny guy and he is a lawyer o, welcome to the bar, dance naked and no one dare to call him on order, because he is untouchable just like fayose the honourable lawyer too.
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 6:37am On Apr 07, 2021
I am a Muslim who went to Catholic Primary School. So, don't mind my gibberish

Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2021
banmee:

If I start to talk now de go say I too harsh. How does hit tattoos translate to him being a bad person? So with his sometimes explicit lyrics didn't make him bad until he got tattoos. How una de tink like this? Why una de even go school? What is the purpose of thinking if not to think logically and critically?

This one is typing from the Psychiatric Ward of Enugu Isolation Centre. Falz is a Christian, he should follow the Bible and you should take your drugs and shut the fucck upk

Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Decaf: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2021
I just hope this tattoo is temporary.
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2021
Whatsstrong with u?
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Hades2016(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2021
LMS1:
But Who Is Falz?
Only you dey APC and PDP no worry continue ooo
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Phcmayor(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2021
My love for falz come to an end today for this his latest development
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Lematin(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2021
EKWENSUBBQGRILL:
We the entire staff and management of VULTUREBBQGRILLS commend our darling daddy for helping us identify the illuminati by imprinting the mark of the beast on this man.
h

Wetin happen to Mannnabbqgrill moniker?
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by Lematin(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2021
EKWENSUBBQGRILL:
We the entire staff and management of VULTUREBBQGRILLS commend our darling daddy for helping us identify the illuminati by imprintingj the mark of the beast on this man.

Wetin happen to Mannnabbqgrill moniker?
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by banmee(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
naija4life247:

This one is typing from the Psychiatric Ward of Enugu Isolation Centre. Falz is a Christian, he should follow the Bible and you should take your drugs and shut the fucck upk

Lol..I thought he was going to back his position with facts but here he is quoting fiction. No wonder he has re.tarded and arcaic views. Smh.
Re: Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) by rayrayskin: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2021
SweetCunt97:
The tattooist really tried! Very laudable art.

yeah it is really nice, if you do not want to get a permanent tattoo you can get a temporary tattoo from us a skinbyray_ on instagram or call 09083677704 , it lasts up to two weeks and also can be removed anytime you want, you never have to commit and you get to stand out from the crowd and also get to see how good you would look with one before making a commitment , prices ranges from 2,000 - 5000 naira depending on size

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram / Cee-c Steps Out In Hot Skimpy Skirt / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.