Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Guy I Met On Facebook – Don’t Judge By Appearance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Guy I Met On Facebook – Don’t Judge By Appearance (1521 Views)

We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy I Met On Facebook – Don’t Judge By Appearance by redsalsac9: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
I would like to share something on how possible it is to meet good men. What we should avoid though is judging them by appearance.

I met a guy on Facebook that was somewhere around 2013. We started talking on Facebook and later on phone. Because he was in Accra and I in Kumasi, we couldn’t find time to meet. I was in JHS 2 by then and he was in the university, level 200.

Per our conversation he seemed like a very intelligent, smart, etc person, so I liked him very much. We spoke almost every day.
After a year of talking on the phone, he told that he wanted to see me. I said okay and told him he should come to where I stay because my mom wouldn’t allow me come to Accra. He agreed

My mom is my best friend and I tell her everything so the day he would come, she took her phone from me that if he calls she will pick and direct him straight to the house. I was in the room when I heard some sounds and knew he was in.
She welcomed and spoke to him for about 20 minutes before calling me out. Hhmm auntie Abena, immediately I saw him I ran back inside the room. My mom called me and insulted me that I lacked manners.

The reason I ran inside because I was disappointed in his physical appearance. He wasn’t handsome, he was an average looking guy though but my problem was he was too short for me. In my family we’re all tall from 6ft. I’m the shortest being 5″10 and he was about 5″7. I had always wanted someone taller than me so you can imagine my disappointment.

My mom came into the room and asked why I ran. I told her my problem and she talked to me about how that doesn’t matter. She said she’d seen greatness in the young man so I should go and apologize for what I did. I did just what I was told and we started flowing again.

After JHS, things were not looking that good financially for my family so I told my mom I wanted to go to Accra to stay with an aunt. There, I could work until our results come for to go to school. My guy got me a job but when our results came, my money wasn’t enough. My mom also couldn’t really help

My guy took it upon himself to pay all my fees. When my mom got me provision he still top up with extra provision. This was the norm until I completed. Even though I saw cute guys in school, they never got to me because I had become so used to my guy’s charisma that any guy that approached me wasn’t interesting.

After SHS, it was just me and him. He looked for work for me which I gladly accepted. He was also working in one good company. My results came and even though I got 5As, I failed in Maths. He told me if I want, I can write the Math again but I told him no. He was okay with it but wanted me to do a UK based professional course.

I started from level two, got a diploma certificate and later did the professional certificate. He paid the registration of all my fees. I was able to get a job as a procurement manager in a company and later applied for distance learning in one of the universities. It wasn’t necessary but I still did it. This time I told him I will pay my fees.

We had our back and forth but he finally.................

Continue Reading Here: https:///the-guy-i-met-on-facebook-dont-judge-by-appearance

Re: The Guy I Met On Facebook – Don’t Judge By Appearance by redsalsac9: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
redsalsac9:
I would like to share something on how possible it is to meet good men. What we should avoid though is judging them by appearance.

I met a guy on Facebook that was somewhere around 2013. We started talking on Facebook and later on phone. Because he was in Accra and I in Kumasi, we couldn’t find time to meet. I was in JHS 2 by then and he was in the university, level 200.

Per our conversation he seemed like a very intelligent, smart, etc person, so I liked him very much. We spoke almost every day.
After a year of talking on the phone, he told that he wanted to see me. I said okay and told him he should come to where I stay because my mom wouldn’t allow me come to Accra. He agreed

My mom is my best friend and I tell her everything so the day he would come, she took her phone from me that if he calls she will pick and direct him straight to the house. I was in the room when I heard some sounds and knew he was in.
She welcomed and spoke to him for about 20 minutes before calling me out. Hhmm auntie Abena, immediately I saw him I ran back inside the room. My mom called me and insulted me that I lacked manners.

The reason I ran inside because I was disappointed in his physical appearance. He wasn’t handsome, he was an average looking guy though but my problem was he was too short for me. In my family we’re all tall from 6ft. I’m the shortest being 5″10 and he was about 5″7. I had always wanted someone taller than me so you can imagine my disappointment.

My mom came into the room and asked why I ran. I told her my problem and she talked to me about how that doesn’t matter. She said she’d seen greatness in the young man so I should go and apologize for what I did. I did just what I was told and we started flowing again.

After JHS, things were not looking that good financially for my family so I told my mom I wanted to go to Accra to stay with an aunt. There, I could work until our results come for to go to school. My guy got me a job but when our results came, my money wasn’t enough. My mom also couldn’t really help

My guy took it upon himself to pay all my fees. When my mom got me provision he still top up with extra provision. This was the norm until I completed. Even though I saw cute guys in school, they never got to me because I had become so used to my guy’s charisma that any guy that approached me wasn’t interesting.

After SHS, it was just me and him. He looked for work for me which I gladly accepted. He was also working in one good company. My results came and even though I got 5As, I failed in Maths. He told me if I want, I can write the Math again but I told him no. He was okay with it but wanted me to do a UK based professional course.

I started from level two, got a diploma certificate and later did the professional certificate. He paid the registration of all my fees. I was able to get a job as a procurement manager in a company and later applied for distance learning in one of the universities. It wasn’t necessary but I still did it. This time I told him I will pay my fees.

We had our back and forth but he finally.................

Continue Reading Here: https:///the-guy-i-met-on-facebook-dont-judge-by-appearance
Re: The Guy I Met On Facebook – Don’t Judge By Appearance by redsalsac9: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
embarassed
Re: The Guy I Met On Facebook – Don’t Judge By Appearance by redsalsac9: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2021
Re: The Guy I Met On Facebook – Don’t Judge By Appearance by Frales6(f): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2021
hope you're not the one in that pics above bcoz you too are ugly. anyways you get luck and it's better that you did not abuse it.

(1) (Reply)

Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos / Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy / OGB Cultist And Cute Abiola In Tears As Mohbad Was Laid To Rest "Mohbad Burial"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.