Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun (7846 Views)

Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road / 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap / Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ogun Governor Dapo Abiodun has assured construction of the Agbara-Lusada road will commence in two weeks to ease vehicular and pedestrian movement in the axis.

Abiodun stated this during the opening ceremony of the 10th Gateway International Trade Fair tagged “Transforming agriculture and commerce in a highly competitive global market” at the Trade Fair Complex, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta.

He said: “We will be flagging off the construction of Atan Lusada Agbara road in the next 2 weeks. We are also paying attention to rural roads to boost agriculture and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).

“We are developing MSMEs clusters across the state that will be provided with full infrastructure of roads, drainage, power, and fiber optics that would be offered at attractive pricing and flexible payment terms to further encourage to incentivise MSMEs.”

Abiodun also noted it was time for Nigeria to explore other sectors to boost the economy, adding that if sectors like agriculture, trade and manufacturing, were given the needed attention, it would go a long way in making the economy viable and sustainable.

https://thenationonlineng.net/work-begins-on-agbara-lusada-road-in-14-days-abiodun/

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Karlovych: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
embarassed When is he going to tackle the herdsmen crisis in his state or is he constructing the road that will lead his people to Benin Republic

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by triple996(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
angry
clowns
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by chatinent: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Local men can no longer can.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by LegendHero(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Cool

4 Likes

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Alejoas(m): 5:07am On Apr 07, 2021
Good! Some State Government will tell you to wait till after the raining seasons. I have ten to twenty four hours guaranteed external battery for your laptop. Do you need one?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by JuanJO(m): 5:08am On Apr 07, 2021
In a country were the blind leads people wey their eyes clean.

We now see construction of roads as a great Achievement undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:09am On Apr 07, 2021
Nice, they should ensure quality work anyway. Not like those shambles construction works during Gbenga Daniel. Ibikun Amosun work still they manageably okay.

Omo Ogun, Ise Ya.
Ise po fun wa lati
Omo rere ki sa'se
Omo Ogun Ki n so'le.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Lovethaa: 5:10am On Apr 07, 2021
Can anything good come out of OGun
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by cardoctor(m): 5:10am On Apr 07, 2021
That death trap. It's high time.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by omoyankee3(m): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2021
Good
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Neerich1512(m): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2021
Ikoridu - Sagamu road via Ogijo should be remember too.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by PastorandMentor(m): 5:14am On Apr 07, 2021
I don't have anything to say. Our Government no dey try
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by HisMajesty1(m): 5:15am On Apr 07, 2021
Good, I need this road done as a better alternative route for my Ota trips.
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Yankee101: 5:23am On Apr 07, 2021
After online insults
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by GreaterFuture3: 5:37am On Apr 07, 2021
We hope it does

15 and 20 TONNE full cover Body Trucks Available For Hire. Serious persons Only, see Siggy for Contact
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by moscobabs(m): 5:39am On Apr 07, 2021
U do nothing if Sango-Ijoko to Agbado,Alagbode started by Amosun is not completed. U can't just abandon that massive project

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by aremuforlife(m): 5:46am On Apr 07, 2021
That road is overdue fo3 construction, that road is an industrial road.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by tolexy007(m): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2021
the worst ever in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Tremple8v: 6:23am On Apr 07, 2021
If no be audio.
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Esales(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Finally oooooo, anytime my dispatch rider goes to deliver on that axis, I must service my bike, Im talking of a 200+cc big bazuki bike.
Customers won't understand when I refuse to go there or charge higher. This is apart from the fact that I'll pay Ogun state taxes for that delivery.

Meanwhile, find out how I got empowered to stop selling shoes on nairaland and how it can change your life too, check my profile signature and click on the link. Let's smile this year
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by clothingonline(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2021
This road construction is important thanks Gov speedy and quality road only

Check my signature men Europe designers at low price
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Amarita(f): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2021
Finally...thank God..
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by 123cherry: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2021
hallelujah
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Smooyis(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2021
Alejoas:
Good! Some State Government will tell you to wait till after the raining seasons. I have ten to twenty four hours guaranteed external battery for your laptop. Do you need one?

Really, this is a wrong time to flag off road construction. The rain will disturb seriously shocked
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Smooyis(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2021
The road is a very important route connecting lagos to many ogun state settlements. The government should remember Totowu
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by lomaw: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Feedbakh(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Praise God for this good news. That road is something else. I once lived in that axis. Driving there every day was something else. May God help them to fulfil that promise.
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by jayjay1512(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2021
OriginalOmoOgun:

https://thenationonlineng.net/work-begins-on-agbara-lusada-road-in-14-days-abiodun/
We will see how it goes because with the quality of work currently being done on that road it can't stand the test of time not even when being done in the rainy period.
We were they in the dry season.
Re: Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun by Jez9(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2021
Wow...at last. Thank God o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm / 2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe / Lagos, Ogun & Akwa Ibom To Get Four Deep Seaports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.