Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said (72621 Views)

Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by orlaglobal234: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
tungamaje:
By now many Afonjas are disappointed the lady didn't confirm a certain Rashidi kidnapped and went away with the women. Rather as suggested Igbo women are fast thinking and brave so they escaped to neighbouring villages. Igbo and Yoruba are never on the same level
Haaaaaaaa honestly you're a real animal but i don't blame you sha

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Grandmeister(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bouz:
In the future you say? it's because they are on the ruling side. once power switches. all these nonsense will stop.
How will that power switch? They control the police and army so can intimidate and influence voting and dissenting voices...they control the electoral process so can Manipulate the voting process AND they staged a judicial coup and seized it before our very eyes so they can squash your petitions after the election is over...again I ask, how do you intend in switching power from their grip?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Funkeshuga:

I have always support IPOB/ESN and I envy them because Amotekun, Sunday and OPC had been caged

reading this I throw much support to the unknown Gunmen, IPOB and ESN. they should please continue with the Army barrack when they finished with the police stations.

all those criticizing them in southwest will soon join in this scenario since the Fulani had all been sent to all southern Nigeria to air the agenda of the jihadist, the example is in Oyo of detaining OPC members, leading Fulani to beat villagers in Ogun state and pursuing yewa people from their land

God punish any Yoruba that criticize Igbo/ESN/UGM/IPOB henceforth in terms of this injustice and aiding these criminals henceforth

I lost my total sympathy to any Northerner, God punish y'all

Word! wink
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Yankee101: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Umahi joined APC
And suffering was unleashed

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by hotwax: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
tungamaje:
By now many Afonjas are disappointed the lady didn't confirm a certain Rashidi kidnapped and went away with the women. Rather as suggested Igbo women are fast thinking and brave so they escaped to neighbouring villages. Igbo and Yoruba are never on the same level

dindinrin chestbeater...they hit you 20lashes, you said na only 2 hit you, no be you dey feel the pain?

ooiinnnnn

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by biafranrealson: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dave Umahi ,
you are still a small boy
By the time fulani finished with Ebonyi people, you will find out that you are dinning with the Devil
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by chyzoo4u(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
favor914:
Is it your money or Father’s money? So because of Northerners you ended up been a lowlife Peasant? I hear you a failed man so sorry Mx from Delta State, blame Ibori, Uduaghan & pdp delta state for keeping you in poverty, nothing to do with APC & Jagaban of Eko.

Who's this riff raff talking like a brian-dead mofo?

What's with APC and PDP here? Any sensible person in Nigeria knows that what's happening in the country currently has gone beyond political parties. What's different from APC and PDP?

Face the truth coming from the horses mouth and contribute meaningfully, don't come here and be causing nuisance with all these your irritating jargons. Tufia!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by discusant: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/while-killing-our-men-herdsmen-boasted-nothing-would-happen-to-them-because-their-people-head-security-agencies-woman-who-survived-ebonyi-killings/%3famp

Western Intelligence had since told Nigerians that ISWAP/Boko Haram has concluded plans to invade to capture all of Nigeria. Nigeria’s Islamists leading all the security agencies and President Buhari are sympathetic to what ISWAP/Boko Haram is fighting for: a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system. The Islamists have now started operating in the east.

Some eastern Nigerians tend to fall for the blackmail of Moslem Yorubas online; Moslem Yorubas who shall be indifferent to a Nigeria governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Codes151(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
We need to wake up
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Farki: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
favor914:
No herdsmen problem in Lagos State, Lagos’s problem is over population, road congestion & traffic,You want the FederalGovernment to stop you from eating cow beef or what? Please stop all these herdsmen propaganda, yet you eat cow meat everyday? Stop deceiving yourselves with all these rhetoric Fulani propaganda, President Buhari has already won his 2nd term he isn’t contesting again.

Herdsmen are in Lagos, they bring their cows to defecate, cause traffic and nuisance.

Because there aren't many farmlands in Lagos they won't be there in large numbers.

You are talking about cow meat while people are murdered, don't you have an ounce of shame? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Pinkypearl3(f): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
favor914:
Always alleged Fulani, but whenever they are eventually apprehended, they end up been locals? Fulani these, Fulani that, I am yet to hear your PDP President Abubakar Atiku take sides with you on these Fulani media propaganda?

I repeat again..... u talk too much. Zukwanike

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by AnanseK(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lies, Lies, Lies!!!

The killers were obviously Igbos
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by blackmaine: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
favor914:
Of the Blind & myopic minded, in the country of the blind, the albino one eyed man is king.
And you and your generations will remain loyal , the only man that will put fear in the life's of your so called Fulani soldiers and police men... I'm very sorry , the war has just started , the Zoo must fall, and it's faking thus says Mazi the Great".. A fool at 60 na fool for ever ...that's why white people see your kind as monkeys
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by discusant: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
SonofLothbrok:
Now you know why unknown Gun men have been attacking police stations.
Igbos will retaliate.
This is our land and they dont know our lands better than us.

The war have finally started.

Some less-endowed Igbos even believed that Igbos in IPOB or ESN were the killers of policemen and burning police and prison stations.
How could an Igbo do that which would amount to inviting Nigeria’s soldiers to invade Igbo land?

Sponsored Islamic terrorists have been ravaging Igbo land, including the latest in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by JohnBullMySon: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
ada9ja:
so those stupid fulani speaks English or Igbo now..... fulani wey no dey spare children, pregnant women, come spare u to deliver message, this country go crumble but not for the real danger but by the one we cause ourselves which is propaganda
Thank God someone shares my opinion. That story looks too detailed to be entirely true. Let's all be careful not Light up this country with doctored stories.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by femijay8271(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Funkeshuga:

you will quote tire, Fulani are the most foolish tribe in the world but I don't blame them, I blame those useless political class we've

we southerners will not leave any stone unturned even our political class that put their tent with the Fulani will all be deal with together

it had started in southeast, other region in southern Nigeria will follow.

so because Ruga failed, your neocolonialism failed, Notional livestock failed you ediots think you can demonstrate your usman Dan fodio in southern Nigeria

you will all meet your Waterloo, I pity your Younger ones

OMO IYA MI...JUST LET THEM FINISH WHAT THEY (FULANI) ARE DOING, BY THE TIME WE START TO DEY PLAY OUR OWN PART 2 ENH...NA THEIR END THE FILM GO END
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Elidrisy20: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dracula
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Abagworo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
If this is confirmed as true my support for Nigeria will end. I always view these sort of stories from 3 angles before conclusion.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by femijay8271(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Grandmeister:

That was my number ONE reason why I said NO to Buhari in 2014! I kept asking myself “is it that the south can’t see this man for who he is?” I overestimated the intelligence of the south until 2014. How can a people with their eyes wide shut sell their lives and lands to a people known for conquest and violence through history how?? They said they will vote him out just like Jonathan if he messed up but guess what? They couldn’t do shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. And they won’t be able to do shiiiiiiiiiiiii come 2023. To give monkey cup no be problem Na to collect cup from en hand be the wahala.

you should understand that it's not BUHARI that won the last presidential election...we all saw what happened. ok let me ask you this...why did he change the former CJN?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by femijay8271(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Grandmeister:

How will that power switch? They control the police and army so can intimidate and influence voting and dissenting voices...they control the electoral process so can Manipulate the voting process AND they staged a judicial coup and seized it before our very eyes so they can squash your petitions after the election is over...again I ask, how do you intend in switching power from their grip?

you are damn correct
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by notym2chektym: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
favor914:
No herdsmen problem in Lagos State, Lagos’s problem is over population, road congestion & traffic,You want the FederalGovernment to stop you from eating cow beef or what? Please stop all these herdsmen propaganda, yet you eat cow meat everyday? Stop deceiving yourselves with all these rhetoric Fulani propaganda, President Buhari has already won his 2nd term he isn’t contesting again.
Stop being insensitive because you are in Lagos and not directly affected by these devils,at least try to be have conscience,put yourself in those victims shoes. Stop yarning nonsense,you are a woman for Christ sake. If you can't be moved by those kids killed in cold blood then you have no human conscience.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Goditto(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
hansomb:
She said, She said, She said. . . . The federal government need to address this issue of herdsmen once for all. let them make their positions know, else some unscrupulous elements in the society will take advantage the crises to further create violence which may over stretch the armed forces and the country resources.. Good bless Nigeria.
Which Federal Government? The one that is sponsoring them.
So uptil now your eyes are not cleared?
Why did Danjuma shout " defend yourself or you all die"?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Teejay13(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is no joke at all...what we use to watch in the movie is now happening live in Nigeria.

We are in a deep mess in this country who ever does not know that should better know it now.

The worst part of it is that these guys do this things and go Scot free.

My people which is the way forward now?
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by AnanseK(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Its time for all billionaire igbo sons and daughter to send funds for the defence of our lands. We are under attack from the herdsmen, military and police. We need to act now, enough of social media, action 8s required now.

A bloody drama. IPOB looking for sympathy by murdering Okada riders that are mainly Northerners.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Omoslim26: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
;
Scream:

Brainless thing, chairing FEC means that he has power to act but BUHARI appointed the acting IGP. I would have brought in your father if you had one. No wonder you cannot reason well. .
;

grin angry Finishing it is finished you have finished that dingbat supporting someone even the dead testifies of his astonishing failure and incompetency.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Omoslim26: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
discusant:

Some less-endowed Igbos even believed that Igbos in IPOB or ESN were the killers of policemen and burning police and prison stations.
How could an Igbo do that which would amount to inviting Nigeria’s soldiers to invade Igbo land?

Sponsored Islamic terrorists have been ravaging Igbo land, including the latest in Owerri.

I have been asking this question too, but I can't seem to navigate how and why ipob members were celebrating the killings of Igbos on Igbo Soil on their Facebook and Twitter page.

Well I have resigned from getting involved in Ipob matters but I will only come in if I see any idiot here threaten or insult anyother Igbo man who does not support Ipob as a seccessionist sect.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed I believe as time folds somethings will sprout up that will force a common front for Ala Igbo.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Prophet
see goosebumps for my body

NNAMDI KANU BU ODOGWU

I always tell people dump what ever opinion you have about NNAMDI KANU

Just give it few months you will understand the REASON for his actions and you will wish he did more than he did that time

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Grandmeister(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
femijay8271:

you should understand that it's not BUHARI that won the last presidential election...we all saw what happened. ok let me ask you this...why did he change the former CJN?
He or rather ‘they’ changed the CJN because he was seen as an obstacle to their political agenda. The speed with which they suspended him and shut him out over some flimsy accusations without proper trial was a dead giveaway. And guessed who they installed? A Fulani man who studied wait for it.............Islamic/shariah Laws. That’s who they appointed to head over the judicial body of a supposed secular country.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by ScamHunter: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
another brainwashed IPOB spotted.
Is this how Kanu has brainwashed you?
Yes oooo....I'm brainwashed. Yet everything I postulated to you Yoruba, the Middle Belt and Southern Kaduna happened exactly the way I said it - more killings, more takeover of ancestral lands. Can I give you another postulation for 2023? Yoruba villagers would mostly be in IDPs and EDPs. That way, you won't even know when elections are going on because your PVC would be useless. Fulani would effortlessly install their person after all PVC is only useful within Nigeria not Benin Republic. It's the same stupidity that made them take Ilorin from your ancestors that will make them take Lagos, Ogun and Oyo soon. I'm not blaming you because if your ancestor wasn't wise, it would be disservice on my part to expect wisdom from you. Keep fooling yourself that you can grab power from Fulani after foolishly selling your birthright (ancestral land) for a pot of pottage. 2023 is too far for this my postulations and predictions to happen before your eyes. Mu-mu pipo
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
oladokunsamuel:
Mini Importation from Turkey, China, Vietnam, Italy, UK, US, Malaysia, and Dubai

Hair Importation

Do you wish to be a professional in importation business?

Do you wish to be a boss of your own and become an employer of labour?

Do you wish to start buying from other countries apart from china

Do you know you can start a mini importation with little capital?

Let me teach you A-Z of Mini Importation and become a professional.
This is a Master Class you can't afford to miss��
Join link to the class�

Course outline

China importation
✔introduction to 1688 (chineese cheapest shopping site )
✔How to search and copy link of hot/desired product from the site
✔How to get suppliers contacts on 1688
✔ Four (4) different ways of communicating with suppliers
✔How to pay your suppliers directly without using an agent
✔How to calculate landing cost of a particular product before you purchase it
✔ How to identify manufacturers on 1688 so as to avoid scammers
✔Contacts of trusted shipping agents
✔ over 50 Suppliers/Manufacturers of different item's contacts
✔ over 100 links of varieties of products from 1688

Turkey Importation
✔How to start mini importation with turkey
✔Contacts of top sellers of quality wears from Turkey
✔How to negotiate price
✔Contacts of agents that can help with procurement
✔Shipping rate and clearing
✔Contacts of Cargo /shipping company
✔Contacts of wholesalers of Turkey items in Balogun, Lagos market
And many more......

Italy Importation
✔Introduction to Italy importation
✔website to shop Italian goods
✔ Contacts of shipping agents
✔Other methods of importing from Italy
And many more

Dubai Importation
✔Introduction to Dubai Importation
✔A-Z of oil perfume importation
✔Contacts of shipping agents in Dubai
✔Contact of procurement agents that can help with varieties of products
✔Shipping rates and many more....

USA / UK IMPORTATION
✔ Shopping and shipping from the UK and US made easy
✔ How to access UK and US Market
✔Comprehensive lists of UK and US stores you can shop with online
✔ Contacts of shoppers that can help procure items if need be
✔Shipping and delivery time and lots more

Vietnam Importation
✔Introduction to Vietnam importation
✔Vietnam shopping site
✔Contacts of Purchasing agents
✔Contacts of reliable shipping companies in Vietnam
And lots more

Hair Importation
✔Different grades of hair
✔Process to go about in hair importation from some selected countries
✔Groups of hair business
✔Different contacts of hair suppliers from 4 different countries
✔How to take care of the hair
✔Over 50 links of hair manufacturers
And more.....

Malaysia Importation
✔Introduction to Malaysia importation
✔Shopping stores in Malaysia
✔Contacts of sourcing agents in Malaysia
And many more....

https:///KAq2uZwsMuHB3LW1NKiSRv
MINI IMPORTATION K*** YOU THERE....FOR USING THIS THREAD TO SELL YOUR BUSINESS

ARA GBACHIE GI NTI angry
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Kholar211: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
IPOB/ESN.. secure your region. FG killed your brothers, rapped your sisters, massacred your parents and savaged your land in 1960..

The road to freedom should not be bloody but if necessary you have to pay the prize.

FG, that supreme gov Uzodinma and, gov Wike, the outgoing IGP are afraid of what to come which is why they are making threat.

Don't let the northerners create fear in your heart that this is how Boko haram started upnorth. This isn't religion war, perhaps Boko haram is northern business.

Our military moral is down, they are tired of the senseless killing, those among them who's not tired are Fulani soldiers coz they're happy killing the southerners legally.

The road to freedom is not suppose to be bloody but everything comes with sacrifice.

Your fist, woods, iron, water, food and, mind are weapons make use of them. Leave unpatriotic Biafrans and Oduduas alone, retribution will catch up with them.

O ye Biafrans/Oduduas, stand firm and fight. Give the ultimate sacrifice if you have to.

If there's no war... We'll never value peace.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by ensamy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
The herders should go back and check history of what happened in Aba in 1998 reprisal attack by Avast youths. Give peace a chance. We don't want a repeat of 1998 in Aba. grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / How To Do Yahoo Business? / Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.