Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said (72612 Views)

Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by ada9ja(f): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
rotadeco27:

U still call this propaganda? All regions can not be haters of Fulani , instead of them being cautioned and stop killing innocent people and destruction of people's means of livelihood ,u and ur terrorist Fulani government are shouting propaganda . When Fulani is attacked even their cows , panel is set up in abuja ,but other citizens is a mere herder farmer clash

u re commenting base on sentiment.....this it it..

time will come when the real demon will be unveil and you will beg to rewind the time.....propaganda started all these from the first place, so if we are fighting fulani herdsmen, let us keep that apart or else...what is happening in IMO, ABIA will be a little thing to start with...propaganda started 90% civil wars including biafra war.....we cannot be chasing rat at the same time bring the roof down, after killing the rat, where will u stay. use your head...non-fulani supporter
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Odinaka00(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
tungamaje:
By now many Afonjas are disappointed the lady didn't confirm a certain Rashidi kidnapped and went away with the women. Rather as suggested Igbo women are fast thinking and brave so they escaped to neighbouring villages. Igbo and Yoruba are never on the same level

Lol they re killing our people and your problem is Yoruba? Nawa o lol this is really funny. They re killing our people and you re bragging to the yorubas
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by tungamaje: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu, you were celebrating Wakili before God sent Rashidi to clear your doubt. Shameless you still have time to chest beat on the return of a woman whose experience is better imagined. Brave and Osu dont join, even before the python dance you have started changing the narratives to unknown gun men unlike before when you praise the terrorist group called ESN for any attack. You guys can fear for Africa, the only thing you are good at is hypocrisy. All hail Emir Rashidi of Igbo land

E pain well well.Ntoor! No Wakili. hoisting a no cross zone flag would be entertained in Igboland.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by tungamaje: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Odinaka00:

Lol they re killing our people and your problem is Yoruba? Nawa o lol this is really funny. They re killing our people and you re bragging to the yorubas

Nwanna, all no for fun, I didn't really mean it.But if you have been to Nairaland after that Ebonyi unfortunate incident and read these people's comments about how a certain uncircumcized herdsman kidnapped and forcefully married our women, you would understand me
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by mkpologwu(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Asides boundary disputes, cult related issues, and other terrible but penchant issues, I don't think any tribe would like to decimate their own.

Ebonyi killings snd other ethnic killings are most probably being carried out by the fulanis and their soldiers because no other tribe in this country can unify to attack another tribe.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by MakeMoves: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
I’m not the smartest person but this seems more like a deliberate campaign of calumny. Yes the Fulani have gone beyond their boundaries at times, but this seems too orchestrated/coordinated for the typical Fulani’s mans capacity.

My take: 2023
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Drizzy5001(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Very heartless set of people, their heart strong pass Olumo rock
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by nnamdico82: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by peressteve: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
favor914:
Is it your money or Father’s money? So because of Northerners you ended up been a lowlife Peasant? I hear you a failed man so sorry Mx from Delta State, blame Ibori, Uduaghan & pdp delta state for keeping you in poverty, nothing to do with APC & Jagaban of Eko.
go will punish u and ur generation supporting any politicians in Nigeria either Yoruba , Hausa , ibo or other politicians it won’t be well with you bastard
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by poseidon12: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
favor914:
she said, she said, she said, come 2023 when President Buhari has left power & successfully handed over to Osinbajo and all these I hearsay Fulani rhetoric propaganda no longer carries any weight, Other tribes in Nigeria will know who the real trouble makers disturbing the Unity Of Nigeria are since 1966.

Online noise maker.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by poseidon12: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
hansomb:
She said, She said, She said. . . . The federal government need to address this issue of herdsmen once for all. let them make their positions know, else some unscrupulous elements in the society will take advantage the crises to further create violence which may over stretch the armed forces and the country resources.. Good bless Nigeria.

God bless which Nigeria?
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by JohnSin97: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
tungamaje:
By now many Afonjas are disappointed the lady didn't confirm a certain Rashidi kidnapped and went away with the women. Rather as suggested Igbo women are fast thinking and brave so they escaped to neighbouring villages. Igbo and Yoruba are never on the same level

Even my dog won't rape that wretched looking chimp up there....
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Duplexxx: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeria na fake country na God hand we dey sad
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Shalommy(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
It's time everyone should go about with their weapon. The nonsense is too much.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by ultimateprof: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
There has always been an agenda, but many Nigerians were too stupid to see through the signs all becuase of greed and wickedness. But I thank my God for what is happening. Sooner or later, those who supported this government will soon be on the receiving end of things

They are already at the receiving end.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by swedbase(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
SonofLothbrok:
Now you know why unknown Gun men have been attacking police stations.
Igbos will retaliate.
This is our land and they dont know our lands better than us.

The war have finally started.

Its going to be bloody very soon. Watch out. We have been having meetings upon meetings all over Europe right now. More people has started donating money. Some of our members in Russia are planning something very big about weapons and deadly explosives. We will retaliate on more bloody way. Somalia will be a child's play than what is about to happen to the zoo.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by tonyson010(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
favor914:
she said, she said, she said, come 2023 when President Buhari has left power & successfully handed over to Osinbajo and all these I hearsay Fulani rhetoric propaganda no longer carries any weight, Other tribes in Nigeria will know who the real trouble makers disturbing the Unity Of Nigeria are since 1966.

Not only to osinbajo but to you in Ur script.
Let them continue, thinking they can use some selfish politicians to thwart people's anger.

The war drum is beating faster and louder.

AT THE END WE WILL MAKE ANALYSIS ON WHO WON.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Blackdisciple(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
There has always been an agenda, but many Nigerians were too stupid to see through the signs all becuase of greed and wickedness. But I thank my God for what is happening. Sooner or later, those who supported this government will soon be on the receiving end of things

Sure...
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by themanderon: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
favor914:
Always alleged Fulani, but whenever they are eventually apprehended, they end up been locals? Fulani these, Fulani that, I am yet to hear your PDP President Abubakar Atiku take sides with you on these Fulani media propaganda?

One day, God will help you fall into the hands of these killers then if at all you live to tell your story you will realize your deliberate foolishness in siding with killers. You say when they are apprehended I say apprehended by who? the same security agencies headed by Fulani's?
One day you will stand to give account of this wickedness you support gleefully. Whatever you feel you are getting from supporting this evil will turn to gravel in your mouth at the fullness of time. You will never escape the consequences of the blood those you are supporting are shedding on a daily basis so just continue.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Blackdisciple(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
All the heads of security agencies are our people. If they attack any Fulani man in any state, the government security agencies being controlled by our people will go after them, while we will come for reprisal.

The Government can't do shit about this because they all knew about it, and it's what they wanted, these are the reason why Buhari keep appointing northerners in key security positions but we pray the day Nigeria will burn, who die dies, who remain will be a new Nigeria.....

The fight has been there for centuries.

You will have to pray to God for protection and fight for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by tolguy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
MADAM LIAR
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by losky83: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/while-killing-our-men-herdsmen-boasted-nothing-would-happen-to-them-because-their-people-head-security-agencies-woman-who-survived-ebonyi-killings/%3famp
Have gone through her story and I thank God for her life.
From her statement it shows that the men that attacked spoke good English when they decided to spare her life so that there message will be heard.herders do not speak good and clear English.
My advice to those behind this is,stop killing your own people in the disguise of herders in order to cause chaos in the country.no matter the number of your own people you kill,it will never affect Nigeria as a great nation.
For every soul you take,your name is written in blood at the gate of hell.you may laugh at this but when you get there and feel the heat, that your dirty teeth will no longer show in laughter and you shall beg to die.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Truthfulguy10: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
SonofLothbrok:
Now you know why unknown Gun men have been attacking police stations.
Igbos will retaliate.
This is our land and they dont know our lands better than us.

The war have finally started.

Swears cry
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Richthekid: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Oh
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by ElValiente(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Prophet

Niqqa was right.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
favor914:
What rubbish are you talking? So the ones the fulani are doing is not trouble enough? We should be scared if what ibos will do after 2023 and then ignore what the fulani are doing right now?
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by EbenezerTriumph: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bouz:
In the future you say? it's because they are on the ruling side. once power switches. all these nonsense will stop.
that's if they don't retain power
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by B2mario(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
discusant:

Some less-endowed Igbos even believed that Igbos in IPOB or ESN were the killers of policemen and burning police and prison stations.
How could an Igbo do that which would amount to inviting Nigeria’s soldiers to invade Igbo land?

Sponsored Islamic terrorists have been ravaging Igbo land, including the latest in Owerri.

I thought as much too. This is one of their plans, to eliminate the security apparatus in the south and indict ESN of being responsible for that, instigate fear in us and finally execute their grand plans.

At this stage, I know some of our people might be thinking it's been done by one of the pro Biafran groups. Soon everything will be clear to us

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Bornboy4: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Peace.

Let's come together now and be alright!
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by achi4u(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
May God strike every fulaniman who is killing our people, peace shall depart from their household.
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by julit(f): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
The link is not connecting
Re: Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said by Xkale1234(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Conspiracy theory I don't believe it was fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties / We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.