Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month (25498 Views)

Simy Nwankwo Equals Aiyegbeni’s Decade-old Goalscoring Record / Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better / Aiyegbeni Names Best Striker In Super Eagles Squad Ahead Of AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by MaryamUmar2020: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2021
cool
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2021
z
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by Futuragetty: 6:24am On Apr 07, 2021
uzohcars:
Just give us biafra and see how we will fish out more potentials hidden within us. Congratulations brother .
We are not asking, won't do that, not anymore! We are taking it by force!

1 Like

Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by Esales(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2021
Talent can never be hidden.
Meanwhile, find out how I got empowered to stop selling shoes on nairaland and how it can change your life too, check my profile signature and click on the link. Let's smile this year
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by bewla(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
He is trying for Crotone but he could not and cannot replicate that form for the super eagles

What a pity
How many time have you pay him 15k pounds

him get one stupid injury now we go say God help u
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by Jaapu: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2021
Rosskiiku:

How did ''Fulani'' enter your head in this discussion?

Tufiakwa.

These days it's you lot that are the fanatics, not the Fulanis.

These people are very foolish. Their bigotry stinks.
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by Goalnaldo(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2021
Omo Nigeria is blessed with arrays of forwards oh shocked iheanacho, onuachu, chukwueze and this guy and there are all from the land of the rising sun. That region is blessed in almost every area
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by TheEnygma(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2021
Lagoon0:
grin pesin dey stroll BBQ guy up there
Yes oh, even had to create a moniker similar to his gringrin

2 Likes

Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by toprealman: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
He is trying for Crotone but he could not and cannot replicate that form for the super eagles

What a pity
Same reason Ronaldo and Messi don't always deliver for their respective countries.
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by sniperr007(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2021
NigerDeltaRep:
Do not sit down ... Spread the word!!

Interesting.

SS coming together is like water and oil in same cup. Give one group ₦100m and the whole alliance has scattered.
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by Duplexxx: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Keep it on God is on your side
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2021
Nwankwo Is he papilo son

Igbo Amaka
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by jiggyman(m): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2021
Na last one month season start?
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by Emperormartin(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2021
Osimhen, simy and onuachu supposed to be our main strikers especially now World cup qualifiers is about to kick off
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by preciousmetals: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2021
Did your country what dying for?
DuBLINGreenb:

What a pity
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by owobokiri(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2021
He has always been like that. Scores to help that team all the time. Makes you wonder how he will perform in a bigger team. His game is more like that of Onuachu.., placid but effective..
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by franxalive(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2021
EKWENSUBBQGRILL:
We the entire staff and management of CANNIBALBBQGRILLS commend our darling daddy for delivering the deadly crosses and through balls that won Simy the Ballon D'Or award.

Thank you daddy

JUST KUKU KI ME O....EKWENSUBBGGRILL grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by franxalive(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2021
NigerDeltaRep:
Do not sit down ... Spread the word!!

You need to go school...niger delta trash... undecided

Fulani herders divide and RULE...oga come out of ur delusion.

Till you show me NORTH NORTH...then i take yu seriously undecided angry
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by Uptown7(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2021
Even if Crotone gets relegated to the Seria B I see a bigger team in the Italian top flight signing him ahead of the 2021/2022 Seria A season.
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

What a pity

I don't think he plays for Nigerian
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by CSTRR: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2021
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by NigerDeltaRep: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2021
franxalive:

You need to go school...niger delta trash... undecided

Fulani herders divide and RULE...oga come out of ur delusion.

Till you show me NORTH NORTH...then i take yu seriously undecided angry
who Re you? Who told you what you are spilling from ur guts ain't thrash too?
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by IgboWarlord(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2021
EKWENSUBBQGRILL:
We the entire staff and management of CANNIBALBBQGRILLS commend our darling daddy for delivering the deadly crosses and through balls that won Simy the Ballon D'Or award.

Thank you daddy

Babe,i love you..Not in the amorous way,but i love you for your moniker,i love you for the word play in your post..I love you for terrorising and hounding that mofucker..Your head dey there.
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by adasbay(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by robosky02(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
With the arrays of Nigerian stars at the top of European football

I wish we can sack Rohr now and get a good coach who can turn super eagle's to world beaters
Re: How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month by Cerebellum: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
EKWENSUBBQGRILL:

Thank you daddy

Guy both you and your Moniker are Maddgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Utd Chiefs 'considering Sacking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' Before Tottenham Clash / Governor Sanwo-Olu Donates Coaster Bus To FC Robo (Pictures). / A Nairalander With Obafemi Martins (obagoal) In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.