Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs (6676 Views)

Chief Dan Okeke Emerges APC Reps Candidate In Ohafia/arochukwu Fed Constituency / BREAKING: Rivers State Government Reviews Curfew From 7pm To 6am / Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs by Duplexxx: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Weather curfew or no curfew gunmen are still watching the next target
Re: Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2021
May God never give south east these kind of Akamu pap they gave south east as Governors, is it chimaraoke nnamadi, crooky orji uzor slowpoke ohakem or achiku udenwa you will push around to shut down there state and they agree, fear of efcc coming after them is making these current Governors of South East to be BUHARI errands boys..... Assholes
Re: Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs by Ojiofor: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2021
DanHaske:
Can I correct an impression here please.
Whenever the news on activities of ESN (aka unknown gunmen) comes up here, will be seeing comments like "that was how northerners supported boko Haram when it started"
This is all shades of false. No northerner has ever supported the activities of boko Haram. Prove me wrong with evidence if you can.
As a matter of fact, borno people celebrated when the onslaught on boko Haram by Yaradua government began. We only protested when Ihejerika's soldiers, instead of protecting us began killing everyone who couldn't speak English in Borno.

Secondly, it hurts when we are compared with easterners. We are not the same in morals and values. Stop it!

It is even most unfortunate that Easterners are now being compared with Borno and Boko haram all thanks to the reckless one in London.
Actually no sensible Igboaman will compare himself with people of Borno the home of boko haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs by pennywys(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2021
Edusouls:
Hahahaha hoodlums doesn’t secure a land ESN are hoodlums and soon they would be flushed out, they are too small to destabilise Nigeria..
so you think?
Isoorit let's watch how it plays out
Re: Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs by Edusouls(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Igbos fought a brutal civil war in 1970 I mean the whole Igbos with one mind, my father fought also just like most young men those days, still Nigeria is still here 54years later, talkless of hated, isolated and crazy man like Nnamdi Kanu and his short lived ESN.. I just mercy for their young members that would be wasted for nothing that’s all..
pennywys:
so you think?
Isoorit let's watch how it plays out
Re: Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
DanHaske:
Whenever the news on activities of ESN (aka unknown gunmen) comes up here, will be seeing comments like "that was how northerners supported boko Haram when it started"
This is all shades of false. No northerner has ever supported the activities of boko Haram. Prove me wrong with evidence if you can.
As a matter of fact, borno people celebrated when the onslaught on boko Haram by Yaradua government began. We only protested when Ihejerika's soldiers, instead of protecting us began killing everyone who couldn't speak English in Borno.

Secondly, it hurts when we are compared with easterners. We are not the same in morals and values. Stop it!

Lol,see person,in what yardstick will u actually measure upto an easterner ?
Re: Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs by DanHaske: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ojiofor:

It is even most unfortunate that Easterners are now being compared with Borno and Boko haram all thanks to the reckless one in London.
Actually no sensible Igboaman will compare himself with people of Borno the home of boko haram.
Nnamdi Kanu is in London?
Re: Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs by Ojiofor: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
DanHaske:

Nnamdi Kanu is in London?

He lives there.
Re: Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
DanHaske:

ihejirikas soldiers ? some of you guys are something else. Don't worry, bokoharam will be with you guys for many more decades with this mentality.
Yes Easterners definitely have more morals and values than you guys- that's why before things get as bad as borno, many Easterners will fight to stop it.
You aren't even sad that your state is used as a metaphor for disaster

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? / BREAKING: Ondo Strange Disease: What Laboratory Test Revealed / Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.