Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Loose 10kg Of Weight In 4 Weeks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loose 10kg Of Weight In 4 Weeks (109 Views)

How These Nigerian Food Helped Me Lose 10kg Of Weight And Saved My Life / Coronavirus: Mohammed Abubakar Tests Positive Again, 4 Weeks After / Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loose 10kg Of Weight In 4 Weeks by Julietamobi(f): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2021
3 WAYS TO LOOSE 10KG OF WEIGHT IN 4 WEEKS WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR REGULAR DIET

Why should you be bothered about shedding excess fat? ( you will find out at the end of reading this, stay with me )

You see sometimes we look ourselves in the mirror and say " well I think it's just a little weight and I love how plump it makes me look" hahaha�

Do you feel some sort of pain in your knee joints and other joints around your body?

Do you find it hard and almost impossible to run or walk fast for 15 minutes without stopping to catch your breath?

Do you feel like you are dragging a trailer size tyre along when you walk?

When you wake up from sleep, do you drag your body like a sack of sand just to seat up?

And have you noticed an increase in snoring during sleep even on days you didn't stress yourself ?

If your answer is yes to any of the following then this offer is for you.

Do you want to continue enjoying your regular food and still lose weight? Kindly read till the end and I will show you how.

During lock down last year, I did panic buying, stocking my kitchen and fridge to the brim � � � � �

There was strict restriction on movement so I got ready to be indoor for over a month but the outcome was a disaster to my body mass.�

Obviously I added some weight and I said to myself " well the last time I checked, I weighed 65kg so the worst it can get is maybe 68-69kg " hahaha �

I felt joint pain, I was ill almost every month, then I decided to *fast* and eat just one major meal everyday.

This option failed me, I tried a couple others too but my body felt so heavy ��

The day of awakening came and I checked my weight...guess what guy?
I weighed 82kg�� oh my goodness

*I was furious and disturbed*
This anger drove me into research to find out a simple long lasting way to loose weight without exercises ( work doesn't allow me hit the gym )

Viola, second week of January 2021, I started this Journey and within the first 10 days I lost 4kg...wooow�
I was excited and motivated.

Four weeks passed and my weight came down to 71kg...somebody make some noise � ������

*I am alive*

I gave out the same formula to someone else and the feedback was mind blowing��..her testimony is attached bellow

*why do you need to listen to me*

Well the secret I will be sharing with you can't be found anywhere on the internet.. Let's just say it was a divine revelation to me...

It worked for me and a couple of people around me has testified to it's effectiveness .. I don't tell you this just to brag because sincerely my reputation is on the line and my career will go down the trash if I don't deliver.

This training will be so massive you will throw away every other weight loss regime you are using that are not giving you result..

*DANGERS OF EXCESS WEIGHT*

…coronary heart disease
...high blood pressure
...high cholesterol level
...type 2 diabetes
...stroke
...damage cartilage and bones within a joint
... *death*

But you don't have to be scared

I have put together a detailed guide on how to loose those unwanted fat on your stomach, arms, joints and every other parts of your body that is at risk now.

At the end of this two days whatsapp intensive class, all these secrets will be in your palms.
Your waist line will be back
Your flat tummy will be restored
Long healthy live with be assured �� ���

This training is valued at #5,000

If I charge #10,000 it will still be a steal for you.
Would you not pay #10,000 to learn a long lasting solution than buying products that doesn't work or gives a temporal result?

I want everyone to be a partaker of this blessing ��

I have slashed the price down to #999 for the first 50 persons.

Make payment now to have access to..

...80% discount
...ebooks
...a seat at the front row
...Free consultation

If at the end off applying what I will be teaching you and you didn't get a result, I will refund you the money with additional 50% and drop my carrier in the food industry.

*health is wealth*

(1) (Reply)

Most Children With Rare And Serious Inflammatory Illness Had Mild Covid / Regeneron's Covid Antibody Therapy Can Help Prevent Symptomatic Disease / Best Gynaecologist In Mumbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.