Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How These Nigerian Food Helped Me Lose 10kg Of Weight And Saved My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How These Nigerian Food Helped Me Lose 10kg Of Weight And Saved My Life (260 Views)

Loose 10kg Of Weight In 4 Weeks / How Sex Almost Made Me Lose My Woman To Another Man/thing / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How These Nigerian Food Helped Me Lose 10kg Of Weight And Saved My Life by ejikethankgod(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
What If your doctor told you to lose weight or die? What would you do? Here is how I did it
Dr. Omotayo Adegbuyi you either lose weight or you will die. That was what my doctor told me and what would you have done if your doctor told you to either lose weight or die?

Early last year my wife drew my attention to the fact that I was becoming overweight. On one hand, I knew this was not good and that I should work on it. But on the other, hand as a Nigerian, I felt it was enjoyment afterall make I enjoy my money and make e de show for my body.

But not for long things started to get out of hand and I started to experience some difficulties. First, I found it difficult to sleep properly and times a bit of snoring. Things kept getting worse and I decided to get a personal weight loss doctor.

I was examined and told that I needed to watch my weight. I was given a meal timetable, some drugs, and advice to engage in home exercise. Well, things got a little bit better but I wasn't losing much weight.

I could point out some things which I knew could be the cause. For example, I was told to practice intimidating fasting and watch my meals. But as a doctor and lecturer
I hardly even had enough time to eat ( that was enough fasting on its own) and when I get the opportunity to eat, I just eat what was available or didn't eat at all.

And Yes, Am I a doctor? My name is Dr. Omotayo Adegbuyi Ph.D., a senior lecturer at Covenant University, Ota, Lagos. At this, time I was 44 years old married with kids.

I knew at this point I need to find other ways to lose weight. I started trying different products and programs I found online.
While some worked and most didn't, I noticed some drugs I took led to me developing some allergies, so I stopped taking weight loss pills entirely.

On this fateful day at work, I can still remember in the month of June. I was feeling weak, and tired and couldn't focus on work eventually, it got worse and I was rushed to the hospital.
And after undergoing lots and lots of tests, that was when the doctor broke the news to me. And even as a doctor at this point I was confused and didn't know what to do.

And I didn't want to die. What about my wife and kids, I couldn't even tell my wife what the doctor just told me.
At this point, I knew I had to lose weight by all means. I have already tried lots of weight loss pills and programs already and I had to be careful due to my allergies and the health issues being overweight has caused me at this point.

And that was when I decided to reach out to two well-respected and renowned weight loss experts. one a biochemist and the other a fitness and nutrition expert with lots of experience in helping people lose weight rapidly, using just Nigerian foods.

What I learned from these two weight loss experts and coupled with my experience and intensive research I had to do myself helped save my life. I mean I knew I had to save myself because life is no joke. And as you see me so, I Love My Life.

I started implementing as I learned and within 30 Days I was able to lose 10kg in weight, I even shared my results in a video I prepared where I shared all these steps and processes I learnt and used it to lose 10kg within 30 days

P.S: My Wife And I had shared the exact same steps I used to lose 10Kg in 30 days with friends and family and it has been
working for them.

So i created this short 38 mins video where I share with you every step of the story and how I was able to lose
weight in 30 days using just nigerian food. To get video whatsapp his representative on 09168704589

Re: How These Nigerian Food Helped Me Lose 10kg Of Weight And Saved My Life by Efuaye(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Food, though required for survival, can easily become a death trap or medicinal based on wrong or right usage!

The food that is good and healthy for one may be bad and unhealthy for another person.

Eat to live.

Make food your medicine.
Re: How These Nigerian Food Helped Me Lose 10kg Of Weight And Saved My Life by ejikethankgod(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Connect his representative on 09168704589

ejikethankgod:
What If your doctor told you to lose weight or die? What would you do? Here is how I did it
Dr. Omotayo Adegbuyi you either lose weight or you will die. That was what my doctor told me and what would you have done if your doctor told you to either lose weight or die?

Early last year my wife drew my attention to the fact that I was becoming overweight. On one hand, I knew this was not good and that I should work on it. But on the other, hand as a Nigerian, I felt it was enjoyment afterall make I enjoy my money and make e de show for my body.

But not for long things started to get out of hand and I started to experience some difficulties. First, I found it difficult to sleep properly and times a bit of snoring. Things kept getting worse and I decided to get a personal weight loss doctor.

I was examined and told that I needed to watch my weight. I was given a meal timetable, some drugs, and advice to engage in home exercise. Well, things got a little bit better but I wasn't losing much weight.

I could point out some things which I knew could be the cause. For example, I was told to practice intimidating fasting and watch my meals. But as a doctor and lecturer
I hardly even had enough time to eat ( that was enough fasting on its own) and when I get the opportunity to eat, I just eat what was available or didn't eat at all.

And Yes, Am I a doctor? My name is Dr. Omotayo Adegbuyi Ph.D., a senior lecturer at Covenant University, Ota, Lagos. At this, time I was 44 years old married with kids.

I knew at this point I need to find other ways to lose weight. I started trying different products and programs I found online.
While some worked and most didn't, I noticed some drugs I took led to me developing some allergies, so I stopped taking weight loss pills entirely.

On this fateful day at work, I can still remember in the month of June. I was feeling weak, and tired and couldn't focus on work eventually, it got worse and I was rushed to the hospital.
And after undergoing lots and lots of tests, that was when the doctor broke the news to me. And even as a doctor at this point I was confused and didn't know what to do.

And I didn't want to die. What about my wife and kids, I couldn't even tell my wife what the doctor just told me.
At this point, I knew I had to lose weight by all means. I have already tried lots of weight loss pills and programs already and I had to be careful due to my allergies and the health issues being overweight has caused me at this point.

And that was when I decided to reach out to two well-respected and renowned weight loss experts. one a biochemist and the other a fitness and nutrition expert with lots of experience in helping people lose weight rapidly, using just Nigerian foods.

What I learned from these two weight loss experts and coupled with my experience and intensive research I had to do myself helped save my life. I mean I knew I had to save myself because life is no joke. And as you see me so, I Love My Life.

I started implementing as I learned and within 30 Days I was able to lose 10kg in weight, I even shared my results in a video I prepared where I shared all these steps and processes I learnt and used it to lose 10kg within 30 days

P.S: My Wife And I had shared the exact same steps I used to lose 10Kg in 30 days with friends and family and it has been
working for them.

So i created this short 38 mins video where I share with you every step of the story and how I was able to lose
weight in 30 days using just nigerian food. To get video whatsapp his representative on 09168704589

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Checkout Reasons Why People Don't Greet Their Elders (jokes) / Send Your Smoke, A Warning Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.