Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal (1311 Views)

NITRAM Frost Enterprise Ordeal - Follow-up Story / BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz / Beko Frost Model CDA539FW-2 Refrigerator For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by MrRosh: 2:49am On Jun 14, 2022
mythy70:

Dude (Nitram Frost) scammed me of 2million naira (for solar and inverter installation) since October 2021.

Wao... So sorry, he has also deleted the Instagram page so he isn't traceable. He is still owing me N60k since his last payment I thought he was credible until he dealt with me.
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by MrRosh: 2:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Kokaine:

Where do you live please. And when did this happen.
Please private chat me.

My situation with Nitram-frost happened in 2021 its almost a full year now. What irritated me was the statement he made that I can involve anyone or law enforcement agent that he will handle them that he isn't scared.

I live in lagos. When the pressure from my lawyers were high he called this year in Feb and told me he would refund my money but I should take down the story. My lawyers advised I shouldn't take the story down.

He has not called since then. He still has a balance to pay up. Although he has refunded more than 55% I'm yet to hear from him.
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by MrRosh: 3:01am On Jun 14, 2022
espn:
That is why people hate trying out untested names when it comes to business...

Even the tested ones are also no good its like many in the alternative energy are good for scams. I don't want to mention a company here but after payment for brand new panels they delivered used panels I had to involve my lawyer before they withdrew it with apologies and delivered the item brans new although a different brand from what I had paid for.
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by mythy70(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2022
MrRosh:

Till date I haven't recovered all the money. He called me sometime in Feb 2022 requesting I take down this post but that he hadn't raised my balance yet.

I spoke with my lawyer and I was advised not to take it down instead I should do an update or follow up story.

That dude is a criminal no cap, after much pressure from here and also his friend @kokaine stepped in to this case, he called me three weeks back and begged he can't refund me but I should allow him come do the job. After much argument, I agreed.

Now 1st of June, he sent a driver number to call, that one came and delivered a used (12 unit) 250W solar panel even though I paid for brand new, also he brought brand new 5KVA inverter and 60A solar controller (which I know the rating is too small to take 12 panels, the least he's supposed to bring is 100A and above for the controller.

Anyway, I collected it like that half bread is better than none. Since then, he refused to pick my call nor return my call because no batteries yet talk more of fixing or installing the solar works.

All what he brought is not upto a million naira, and indirectly I still have over a million naira with him.

Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by mythy70(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2022
MrRosh:

Wao... So sorry, he has also deleted the Instagram page so he isn't traceable. He is still owing me N60k since his last payment I thought he was credible until he dealt with me.

I think he blocked you, I can still access his Instagram page here, although he limited all comments.

https://instagram.com/nitramfrost?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by MrRosh: 2:39am On Dec 20, 2022
mythy70:

Good day bros, how far? Were you able to recover your money from this person?

2022 is almost over any luck with your money?
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by mythy70(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
MrRosh:

2022 is almost over any luck with your money?

No Sir!

He didn't refund, no call or any update from him anymore.
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by jfk1759: 8:31pm On May 15
[quote author=mythy70 post=112626843][/quote] Hi, I will like to talk to you about Nitram Frost. Martin Emumwen and my ordeal with him!
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by jfk1759: 8:36pm On May 15
mythy70:

That dude is a criminal no cap, after much pressure from here and also his friend @kokaine stepped in to this case, he called me three weeks back and begged he can't refund me but I should allow him come do the job. After much argument, I agreed.

Now 1st of June, he sent a driver number to call, that one came and delivered a used (12 unit) 250W solar panel even though I paid for brand new, also he brought brand new 5KVA inverter and 60A solar controller (which I know the rating is too small to take 12 panels, the least he's supposed to bring is 100A and above for the controller.

Anyway, I collected it like that half bread is better than none. Since then, he refused to pick my call nor return my call because no batteries yet talk more of fixing or installing the solar works.

All what he brought is not upto a million naira, and indirectly I still have over a million naira with him.

Hi, I will like to talk to you about my ordeal with Nitram Frost. Martin Emumwen.
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by mythy70(m): 8:39pm On May 15
jfk1759:

Hi, I will like to talk to you about my ordeal with Nitram Frost. Martin Emumwen.

Hello,

I've just replied your PM
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by jfk1759: 8:56pm On May 15
mythy70:

Hello,

I've just replied your PM

Thank you so much. Pls can you drop me an email or email me destination4life01@gmail.com
I need your help regarding that Nitram Frost guy. Pls sir πŸ™πŸ½
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by mythy70(m): 9:33pm On May 15
jfk1759:

Thank you so much. Pls can you drop me an email or email me
I need your help regarding that Nitram Frost guy. Pls sir πŸ™πŸ½

I just sent a mail to you, check your inbox or spam
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by Trippledots(m): 4:55pm On May 18
So that company is a scam? I just stumbled on this thread. His Instagram page is still functioning.
Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by mythy70(m): 5:53pm On May 18
Trippledots:
So that company is a scam? I just stumbled on this thread. His Instagram page is still functioning.

Big time scammer. Don't fall victim oo and report his page or ad if possible.

1 Like

Re: INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal by Obviouslyblunt: 6:05pm On May 18
How are you guys able to send millions to someone you haven’t seen, and no one yet has bothered to involve the police or EFCC for this guy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dell XPS 9700 Core i7 6gb Dedicated Graphics Card 17" / SOLD Oppo Find X for grabs / SOLD|DELL Alienware X17 R2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.