Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing (7855 Views)

Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2021
cool... Ndi Ara no dey beg !

Stupid children grin

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Komu1048(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2021
The last time Igbos were Nigeria president was in a movie, they can now shoot for part 2.

Take them as jokers that they are

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by captainamiedi1: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2021
them go carry am dash them. mad people. they wouldnt put in the work and expect result. can't you see how tinubu is working hard to lobby people and trying to gather support? and you think u can defeat someone who has done its home work. No Igbo is vocal about the issues in Nigeria. they are all sitting and destroying govt properties. u think someone will dash them presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Tranquillity360: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2021
Karlosorji:
And why will you say that?
I have my reasons as Igbo man.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Misterone: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2021
I can remember vividly when in 2019, the APC was canvassing for votes in the SE on the agreement that you support them in 2019, they in turn would support you for the presidency come 2023. what was your answer then? the Igbos said they don't need the presidency, what they need is restructuring. so why the change of heart now? how do you expect a party you have refuse to support to give you their mandate, is that not sucide? na where man dey work e dey chop. go to PDP to make this complaint you guys have earned it

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Futuragetty: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
As Igbo man i will love Nigeria to deny Igbos president come 2023.

It will really help.
exactly my thoughts. When that happens, Biafrans spirits will be energized to a great extent that will NEVER be curtailed by the Northern regime.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by bhella10: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2021
The only time an Igbo man would become a President of Nigeria is when they have earned it. But for now that's a tall order
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by midolian(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2021
raker300:
igbos will rule and you’ll live to see it.

You’ll watch things improve, and economies grow.

All that free monies you and your cronies get from looted funds will stop.

The north will be fenced off and all her diseases, afflictions, poverty, curses and violence will consume you and you alone.

Federal character will collapse and they north would be relegated to the background. None of you will have anything and nothing...and you all shall be contained in you north behind the fence/wall

The west would be free of godfatherism and merit would reign supreme.

You’ll watch East grow and the entire country fly to triumph.

...and there’s nothing, absolutely nothing you’ll do about it
mumu

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by nedzuby: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/Ndigbo-need-not-beg-to-clinch-2023-presidency-says-Ohanaeze-Youth-Wing

The Igbos are not ready to be President.

You cannot be fighting and insulting other regions and yet think they will give you presidency on a plater of gold.

Other regions collaborates with others to get what they want while the Igbos are busy insulting and fighting others.

Until the Igbos learns how to collaborate with other regions and stop leaving in delusions of grandeur they will never smell the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by sharone21(f): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Alright

Forget about whose turn it is or not....we as youths don't need those stupiiiid quota nonsense ideology that the past & present clueless old leaders introduced to the Nigerian political space.
We need youths with empathy and visionary capacity irrespective of tribe, class or political affiliations to take up all leadership positions in our political terrain in order for a better Nigeria.
BTW been in a public forum like this always expect to be quoted.....Lolz
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

Forget about whose turn it is or not....we as youths don't need those stupiiiid quota nonsense ideology that the past & present clueless old leaders introduced to the Nigerian political space.
We need youths with empathy and visionary capacity irrespective of tribe, class or political affiliations to take up all leadership positions in our political terrain in order for a better Nigeria.
BTW been in a public forum like this always expect to be quoted.....Lolz
@Seniorwriter[/quote]

There is no region in Naija without people with visionary capacity.

When every region have DULY served Naija @Presidency level, the youths can now sit down and DRAFT what we actually want that is best for Nigeria.

Besides, the Igbo's can still produce a not too old/too young person for the Presidency come 2023.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by MrUchenna1(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2021
People are stubborn about what they perceive to be the right thing or the wrong thing, and it takes a long time to filter this human condition. There's a waiting period until people catch up. But if you have patience - which it takes when someone thinks differently from you - everybody always catches up. That patience is a wonderful virtue
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by tasalanoni(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2021
Chai
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by ProWalker: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
As Igbo man i will love Nigeria to deny Igbos president come 2023.

It will really help.

Igbo will not be President in 2023, keep blowing up igbo land in protest
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by isaythetruth(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2021
it is only a stupid man that will think that if Igbos are denied the presidency in 2023 that Nigeria will remain one. We will secede from Nigeria and damn the consequences, this is 2021, not 1967, the war will be fought on all fronts. We Igbo youths are ready at all times as in the past to defend Biafra with everything in us.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Seniorwriter(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2021
There is no region in Naija without people with visionary capacity.

When every region have DULY served Naija @Presidency level, the youths can now sit down and DRAFT what we actually want that is best for Nigeria.

Besides, the Igbo's can still produce a not too old/too young person for the Presidency come 2023.
[/quote]

@ the bolded ...Imagine your irrational & very selfish suggestion..
We and the generation to come should wait for all regions to serve before we can plan...SMH @such despicable suggestion.
Would you rather we have good youthful leadership come 2023 or we continue to languish under clueless old leaders till after all regions have been president!?
I must say you are part of the Nigerian problem with your irrationality!

Deep Quote
Ability to be selfless for a positive change is a superpower!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Bashir75: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
If Igbos get 2023 till 8 years ask yourself How old will Tinubu be by then?

His real age oh not his football age because going by football age Tinubu is in the same age group as Wike, Amaechi and co. While people like David Mark, Ken Nnamani, senator Akume and co. senior Tinubu going by Tinubu's football age

You now see that Tinubu will not accept because he would have left us by then to join his ancestors even Buhari will not last till 8 years time just watch

But all the comments above me it's uncalled for na.. the hate for the Igbos is just too much and very unnecessary in my opinion.
I understand their short comings especially in the abroad and also their politicians but there are nicer ways to present these things.

I mean if you don't like them and you don't want them then allow them to go.

If you don't want them to go then allow them to contest for any and every position.

To me In all honesty as a non Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani person. I find the Igbos amongst those groups I listed most friendly, most welcoming, more open to new ideas, more illustrious, more adventurous, more risk takers which can also be a bad thing but in daily lives the Igbos are most compassionate in my own opinion as against the Hausa/Fulani who have their minds or hearts in their back especially in the military, when driving, when punishing, when doing almost anything at all.

The Igbos will go straight to the point and tell you how it is the Fulani's and others will not they'll just keep winding you, wasting your time, giving you hope when inside their mind they have done what they want to do. Just look at Bubu if you like talk, shout, protest etc bubu will not send he will keep doing what he is doing an even more just like the shouts against him appointing only his people, or the shout against him keeping his service chiefs when he finally removed them he made them ambassadors people who were supposed to be under investigations for their complacency, loss of weapons, misuse of funds, mistreatment of civilians and disappearance of some soldiers.

From these comments it is clear that this has become a case of my criminal is my criminal you know that all the years you've been trying Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba leaders nothing absolutely nothing improved for the better so the only reason you have refused to try Igbos is purely out of hate in your hearts and childish sentiments

This is totally uncalled for.

Either let them go their own way or you allow them to chance to succeed

It is devilish of you to force them to stay only to punish them to be wicked towards them. I notice how your president is too quick to call attack on a police officer Terrorism but not kidnappings, shootings, Banditry, Fulani herdsmen are not called terrorists by the same president or as the cabal likes to say "PRESIDENCY".

I Will support an Igbo president as long as it is not the criminal politicians we already know as established criminals like orji uzo Kali.
We can support that short man that said instead of buying 2 bullet proof cars he used the money to buy cars for judges and civil servants.

WHO IS HOLDING THE BIAFRA/IGBOLAND DOWN? YOUR IGBO GOVERNORS, YOUR IGBO SENATORS, YOUR IGBO HOUSE F REP, STATE ASSEMBLIES, LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN SOUTH EAST? NO ONE IS HOLDING IGBO IF TRULY YOU WANT TO GO. TALK TO YOUR PEOPLE ABOVE AND LET THEM AGREE TO DO AWAY WITH MONEY THEY GET FROM NATIONAL TREASURY TO PURSUING THEIR OWN NATION THEN WE WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND AND AGREED YOU’RE READY TO GO.

ALSO, SHOW US WHAT YHOU CAN DO WITH WHAT YOU’RE GETTING FROM THE TREASURY SINCE 1999 [16 YEARS OF PDP AND 5 YEARS OF APC] , SHOW US WHAT YOU’RE CAPABLE OF DOING WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN NATION. NONSENSE.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2021
Dpharisee:

I know you are from a minority tribe in the North who have been deceived by the minority Fulanis to do their bidding as a conquered territory, even the Hausas are leaving you behind.
In the past by now Hausas would have been rioting against southerners in North but they are rather spending efforts trying to educate Nigerians that there is no tribe called Hausa-Fulani.
Allow Igbos to aspire since you and your family have resolved to play second fiddle in your lives
I am not from the north,i am only stating the obvious
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You are not a real niggarr
don't hate the messager, hate the message
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by akdjr(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2021
We always forget one sad truth when we talk about appointment, elective position in this country. The OP just stated that South-South has had their turn and Southwest has had their turn too and pointing out that North has had their turn forgetting that there is North East, North West and North Central. So when you talk about North as one geopolitical zone and talk about south as divided geopolitical the Northerners just see your argument as baseless

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by cardoctor(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2021
Everybody wan just marry this 60 year old bride.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by LordOfTheGame: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2021
GreenArrow1:
That's true. All these burnings and killings in the region is the strategy that is being deployed to lay claim to power. Just how the ND did.

You're wrong. Nobody is burning anything to get presidency. The FG and its agents of darkness are behind all these burning and attacks just to justify military invasion of the East. As for presidency, we don't need it. What we need is Biafra and that's what we'll get. Nigeria as a country have failed all even the people killing to keep Nigeria ONE.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by HonourableUche(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2021
spy24:
The real problem with igbos becoming president is igbos themselves , pride and ego has blinded them

What do you mean?
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Thomist(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2021
The only prayer a true Igbo youth is praying now is for the presidency not to come to East. Cus it will earn them support and surely will actualize their dream.

Nigeria are playing with fire. Is not going to be like Boko Haram. The fight will be taken to unsuspected place. And Africa at large will shake to see what the Igbo are made of. Let's watch.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by jrusky(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
KingOKON:

Agitation have different forms, and those who fail to see it are also miscreants

Ok nah. Have heard you.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Thomist(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2021
Duplexxx:
The Igbos should forget about being Nigeria President this dream will never come through

Amen

The only prayer a true Igbo youth is praying now is for the presidency not to come to East. Cus it will earn them support and surely will actualize their dream.

Nigeria are playing with fire. Is not going to be like Boko Haram. The fight will be taken to unsuspected place. And Africa at large will shake to see what the Igbo are made of. Let's watch.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Thomist(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2021

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by oluwaahmed: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2021
computer0810:

Don't stop taking ur drugs

U people are so daft that you can't see the handwriting on the wall. So even if the north wants to give power to South is it tinubu? Tinubu that they might not be able to control. So you really belive that Northerners will vote for tinubu at the expense of their hausa brother in PDP? In 1993, Abiola won because Northerners were in power and people were tired of Northerner military leaders, but how many people support tinubu? Use your head they are only playing with us. When they wanted to remove GEJ dey decamped and formed APC dey will still do the same thing anytime a fulani is not on seat.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2021
zangaozanga:
An igbo man will never be president of Nigeria

If an Igbo man remains a Nigerian then they can and will be president of Nigeria. It is not for the North and south west alone.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by computer0810(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2021
oluwaahmed:

U people are so daft that you can't see the handwriting on the wall. So even if the north wants to give power to South is it tinubu? Tinubu that they might not be able to control. So you really belive that Northerners will vote for tinubu at the expense of their hausa brother in PDP? In 1993, Abiola won because Northerners were in power and people were tired of Northerner military leaders, but how many people support tinubu? Use your head they are only playing with us. When they wanted to remove GEJ dey decamped and formed APC dey will still do the same thing anytime a fulani is not on seat.

Like I said don't stop taking ur drugs.....u need more prescription

I can see u know everything including seeing into d future
The inability of igbos getting ticket pdp should not be d reason for ur frustration on tinubu matter.......whatever happen is non of ur business. U raised issue of 1993 without any reasonable knowledge about what happened, d only thing u know is abiola contested, won and was imprisoned

Go and use ur advice and assertion to better ur life, ur hate for tinubu is making u do a man person analysis but u should ask yourself if it's any of ur business, if ur father is interested in contesting let him do so, leave tinubu and yoruba alone, STFU
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by oluwaahmed: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2021
computer0810:

Like I said don't stop taking ur drugs.....u need more prescription

I can see u know everything including seeing into d future
The inability of igbos getting ticket pdp should not be d reason for ur frustration on tinubu matter.......whatever happen is non of ur business. U raised issue of 1993 without any reasonable knowledge about what happened, d only thing u know is abiola contested, won and was imprisoned

Go and use ur advice and assertion to better ur life, ur hate for tinubu is making u do a man person analysis but u should ask yourself if it's any of ur business, if ur father is interested in contesting let him do so, leave tinubu and yoruba alone, STFU

Tinubu does not represent yoruba so STFU. Since tinubu is the best thing may your life and those of your family members be a representation on the goodness of thìèfnubu to nigerians. Amen
Also yoruba leaders like tinubu in their usual manner betrayed Abiola. Dont forget Al-mustapha has their betrayal on tape.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by computer0810(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Tinubu does not represent yoruba so STFU. Since tinubu is the best thing may your life and those of your family members be a representation on the goodness of thìèfnubu to nigerians. Amen
Also yoruba leaders like tinubu in their usual manner betrayed Abiola. Dont forget Al-mustapha has their betrayal on tape.

U r nothing but a mad dog looking for who to bark at.....may u never know peace and remain bitter throughout ur life

If tinubu does not represent yoruba his representing ur useless family I guess, what's ur business in who betray abiola, hw does it concern u

Tinubu will become president 2023, if u like commit suicide
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Misterdhee1(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2021
raker300:
igbos will rule and you’ll live to see it.

You’ll watch things improve, and economies grow.

All that free monies you and your cronies get from looted funds will stop.

The north will be fenced off and all her diseases, afflictions, poverty, curses and violence will consume you and you alone.

Federal character will collapse and they north would be relegated to the background. None of you will have anything and nothing...and you all shall be contained in you north behind the fence/wall

The west would be free of godfatherism and merit would reign supreme.

You’ll watch East grow and the entire country fly to triumph.

...and there’s nothing, absolutely nothing you’ll do about it
Let that start in the East first. Charity begins at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Shore Up Nigeria’s Foreign Exchange, By Finance Minister Edun / "Test Your Popularity” – APC Challenges Fubara To Conduct LGA Election / Bayo Onanuga: Atiku Abubakar's Penchant For Distorting Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.