Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing (7848 Views)

Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Illshef(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by oluwaahmed: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2021
Ndigbo shd forget about Nigeria now and focus on restructuring or Biafra. Nigeria is a failed system that no one would be able to fix. I mean if Nigeria isn't already dammed why will someone like tinubu be contesting for election and be claiming its his right? Someone that betrayed his fellow southerner for a Northerner that has brought nothing but pain, misery and death to thousands of people in the country. In a same clime someone like tinubu should have asked nigerians for forgiveness not claim right to rule based on a satanic agreement.

If an igbo man is even made president in this type of nigeria, yoruba media will haunt his life and make it seem like he is the worst thing to ever happen to nigeria.
Igbo should calm down and watch, no southerner will rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by 175(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2021
The nerve grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by tishbite41(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2021
The Biafran Reich
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2021
Dpharisee:

I know you are from a minority tribe in the North who have been deceived by the minority Fulanis to do their bidding as a conquered territory, even the Hausas are leaving you behind.
In the past by now Hausas would have been rioting against southerners in North but they are rather spending efforts trying to educate Nigerians that there is no tribe called Hausa-Fulani.
Allow Igbos to aspire since you and your family have resolved to play second fiddle in your lives

My mm is fulani my DD is Hausa what can you say about that.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by tishbite41(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2021
oluwaahmed:
Ndigbo shd forget about Nigeria now and focus on restructuring or Biafra. Nigeria is a failed system that no one would be able to fix. I mean if Nigeria isn't already dammed why will someone like tinubu be contesting for election and be claiming its his right? Someone that betrayed his fellow southerner for a Northerner that has brought nothing but pain, misery and death to thousands of people in the country. In a same clime someone like tinubu should have asked nigerians for forgiveness not claim right to rule based on a satanic agreement.

If an igbo man is even made president in this type of nigeria, yoruba media will haunt his life and make it seem like he is the worst thing to ever happen to nigeria.
you have said it all
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Akasammyoka: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2021
No they should continue begging, shameless power drunk leaders.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2021
raker300:
igbos will rule and you’ll live to see it.

You’ll watch things improve, and economies grow.

All that free monies you and your cronies get from looted funds will stop.

The north will be fenced off and all her diseases, afflictions, poverty, curses and violence will consume you and you alone.

Federal character will collapse and they north would be relegated to the background. None of you will have anything and nothing...and you all shall be contained in you north behind the fence/wall

The west would be free of godfatherism and merit would reign supreme.

You’ll watch East grow and the entire country fly to triumph.

...and there’s nothing, absolutely nothing you’ll do about it
aah aah mr comedian you are weldone, you are really talented

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by babayinka77(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2021
raker300:
igbos will rule and you’ll live to see it.

You’ll watch things improve, and economies grow.

All that free monies you and your cronies get from looted funds will stop.

The north will be fenced off and all her diseases, afflictions, poverty, curses and violence will consume you and you alone.

Federal character will collapse and they north would be relegated to the background. None of you will have anything and nothing...and you all shall be contained in you north behind the fence/wall

The west would be free of godfatherism and merit would reign supreme.

You’ll watch East grow and the entire country fly to triumph.

...and there’s nothing, absolutely nothing you’ll do about it

Well said. However, it is because of all of your points that the Hausa's will not support igbo.
do you think any region wants to be fenced out? do you think the north doesn't know exactly what you guys will do if given the power?
Until you allow other parts of the country to trust you.....It wont be easy for you (Igbos) to become the president of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by bewla(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I will love Nigeria to deny Igbos president come 2023.

It will really help.
but if you have the vice will that help
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by KingOKON: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2021
That is the way to talk
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by jrusky(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2021
Now some people are gradually coming back to my statement a year ago.

Why should any region beg for presidency? It doesn't worth it but when a region miscalculated there comes begging to be given chance in scheme of things.

Any SE indigene thinking any Northern president in power will hand over to him need to visit brain doctor ASAP.

We lost it from the beginning of creating Nigeria as a nation on our stand of tearing the country to piece and refused to back down till date. North never want such, SW never want such in real sense and SS never really want such if not now that Buhari nepotism and misrule pissed everyone off and other region now pushed the button for breakup.

Truth is bitter. If we igbo want to rule Nigeria they must change so many things. No president will handover to someone whose region and people are keen on distingrating the country, no president will handover to any man from a region where his people claimed not belong to the country, it won't happen. This is just common sense pls.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by KingOKON: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2021
babayinka77:

Well said. However, it is because of all of your points that the Hausa's will not support igbo.
do you think any region wants to be fenced out? do you think the north doesn't know exactly what you guys will do if given the power?
Until you allow other parts of the country to trust you.....It wont be easy for you (Igbos) to become the president of this country.

Who trust who? All this talk of trust is rubbish
If you don't trust one why are you in the same boat with him?
If there is to be peace in this country you need to learn give others the benefit of the doubt
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by FBIBOT(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2021
I don't think anyone is stopping them from contesting... Nowhere in the world is political position given like a birth right...
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by KingOKON: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2021
jrusky:
Now some people are gradually coming back to my statement a year ago.

Why should any region beg for presidency? It doesn't worth it but when a region miscalculated there comes begging to be given chance in scheme of things.

Any SE indigene thinking any Northern president in power will hand over to him need to visit brain doctor ASAP.

We lost it from the beginning of creating Nigeria as a nation on our stand of tearing the country to piece and refused to back down till date. North never want such, SW never want such in real sense and SS never really want such if not now that Buhari nepotism and misrule pissed everyone off and other region now pushed the button for breakup.

Truth is bitter. If we igbo want to rule Nigeria they must change so many things. No president will handover to someone whose region and people are keen on distingrating the country, no president will handover to any man from a region where his people claimed not belong to the country, it won't happen. This is just common sense pls.

And you think by not giving them the chance, it will stop the agitation?
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Trustedpronet: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2021
What a confused statement...It is better the igbos concentrate on their sessession than looking for presidency in 2023.

Which father will give inheritance to a son that lavish the wealth of the family.

Now the government is technically invading IMO state and the other igbo States are keeping mute. Tell me where is the unity.

The Igbo's are not mature politically ...eg look at what okorocha wanted to impose on imolite after his tenure.

This is the same okorocha that has been justling for presidency.

I wish the igbos become the next president but I can't see the unity. Like the writer said! they can't beg...now my friend that is arrogant.

Politics is about lobbing, negotiation and game of numbers.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Tranquillity360: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2021
bewla:
but if you have the vice will that help
None is needed.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by DestroyEvil: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2021
Hmm... Those that have rushed to take it already are now cry Genetic destruction effects gradually but surely to manifest. cry
https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/07/nigerian-govt-explains-stoppage-of-covid-19-vaccination/
https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/07/nigerian-govt-explains-stoppage-of-covid-19-vaccination/
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Sunday2021: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Freemason1:
It’s sad how as a nation we would all celebrate the things that separate us than the things that unite us. It’s greedy and callous for any other part of southern Nigeria to lay claim to the presidency other than the South East. Every other southern region has had its taste of power, for the sake of equity and justice, let it go to the SE.
what of the north east and north central? At least two zones from the south has already rule. In the north it is only one zone that ever ruled.
Instead of threatening other people, you should find ways to build bridges. The South East has been loyal to PDP for more than 20 yrs but up till now PDP did not see them as a zone worthy to be given the opportunity to contest the highest post in the land.
Instead of threatening other people, just beg PDP to give to consider you in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Abelfidelis(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2021
We don't need it, it's Biafra or Nigeria goes for it.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by nenyeRitta(f): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2021
The PDP should show some appreciation to the SE and give them the ticket. That's only fair.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by computer0810(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2021
Igbos want to be president?....who is stopping them, instead of them to be demanding ticket from pdp dey are always after tinubu with there hate

As a yoruba and with the hate and attack have seen from igbos to yoruba to d extent that dey called Osinbajo all sort of name to mock him, I will never support an igbo presidency

Igbos have d right to contest but not by hating on those we have sacrificed for there party, u cannot reap where u did not sow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Pk01(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2021
Aunty you think say lugard ,no get sence for joining north and southern protectorate? There is nothing call igbo president in naija they earlier you know the better for you ..igbo man can ever be president they will soon get there biafra (online country)after tinubu 2031.. this what I have seen
sharone21:

God BLESS Ohaneze youth wing for speaking the TRUTH. I don't know why in Nigeria we HATE ourselves, love injustice and take advantage( negatively) of each other whenever the opportunity arises. We have a warped sense of cleverness that is evil.
It is the turn of the Igbos please. After the north, it is the South( South East)
* Nobody should quote me, I no be Igbo sef but I hate injustice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Igboid: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Igbochief001:

Honestly ...igbo presidency would set us back alot

Big set back. It would weaken the Biafran movement which on the long term wouldn't be good.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Pk01(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2021
That is a fact they earlier the know this the better for em .
Duplexxx:
The Igbos should forget about being Nigeria President this dream will never come through

Amen
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
President of potopoto land, you mean bcuz that of nigeria, you people will never smell that seat and as usual you will start to do what you people know how to do best, nah wailing be that.
No lefelendum, no erection
Pls who wan vote for you

Shameless people everywhere.

Why are most yologba very foolish?

Terrible and unrepentant evil people.

Unity beggars
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by jrusky(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2021
KingOKON:

And you think by not giving them the chance, it will stop the agitation?

Since it won't stop it then no need given it to them so let us carrying on agitating and be waiting for the the day the agitation will happen.

When you fail to speak the truth to yourself then you allow miscreants to mislead you.

Full stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by computer0810(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Don't stop taking ur drugs
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2021
Pk01:
Aunty you think say lugard ,no get sence for joining north and southern protectorate? There is nothing call igbo president in naija they earlier you know the better for you ..igbo man can ever be president they will soon get there biafra (online country)after tinubu 2031.. this what I have seen

Your father the devil is the father of all lies and you'll soon know he has deceived you but an Igbo will be elected come 2023.

I hand over the yologbas over to Lucifer yo do with you people as he wishes.
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by Karlosorji(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I will love Nigeria to deny Igbos president come 2023.

It will really help.
And why will you say that?
Re: Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing by KingOKON: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2021
jrusky:

Since it won't stop it then no need given it to them so let us carrying on agitating and be waiting for the the day the agitation will happen.

When you fail to speak the truth to yourself then you allow miscreants to mislead you.

Full stop.

Agitation have different forms, and those who fail to see it are also miscreants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Test Your Popularity” – APC Challenges Fubara To Conduct LGA Election / Northern Christians Demand 2015 Presidential Slot, Regionalism / Why Is Prof Achebe's Name On NL Hall Of Shame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.