Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Send And Able To Receive Paypal In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send And Able To Receive Paypal In Nigeria (92 Views)

Blco Available For Ready,willing And Able Buyers / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send And Able To Receive Paypal In Nigeria by Lahmeda(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2021
It’s no news that Nigerian PayPal do not receive fund but can only send, this makes it difficult for it to be
used for online business aside for buying and paying for goods and services.
I have thought about this a lot and I decided top research on it and discovered a way out and this is the
use of Lesotho PayPal which has the full PayPal feature, which means that it can send and receive fund
as well as do other thing a foreign PayPal does.
This is what I am using for my survey sites as well.

Strictly for 10 people
NOTE 10K

WhatsApp... zero eight one five five zero zero two four two zero.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Stunning 3D Animation Video For Any Type Of Business ? / Why Exxonmobil Supports Carbon Pricing / Finding A Reliable ERASABLE MARKER Ink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.