Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari (12104 Views)

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If Obi Is Not Elected President – Adebanjo / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2021
Tell the vegetable

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by costandi(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2021
Zendinho:
Please CAN should Stand up against all forms of religious bigotry, murder, intimidation, harassment etc and leave politics for politicians.....
And you think politicians are not party to all these things you mentioned. Buhari checks all those boxes please.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by Masterkernel1: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
CAN beer or CAN coke?

Abi na Trash CAN self

At least CAN beer aren't MACBAN and Miyetti Allah killers Herdsmen association.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by Bekind123: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Zendinho:
Please CAN should Stand up against all forms of religious bigotry, murder, intimidation, harassment etc and leave politics for politicians.....
Because they are not Nigerians? So what ever affects Nigerians does not affect them? Answer me!

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by floss(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2021
wwwihy:
This CAN Self.... when last did you hear the President complaining about past leaders.

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

From the trash you just spilled out, it shows

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by flames01: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
CAN beer or CAN coke?

Abi na Trash CAN self

Or is it Islamic Terrorist Organisation of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by flames01: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:

Change is changing to chain,God have mercy

You were one of the promoters of the cursed change. Don't forget too quickly.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by flames01: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Zendinho:

You never said that about MURIC

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
CAN beer or CAN coke?

Abi na Trash CAN self
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by Duplexxx: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2021
See that one face like black monkey you don't have respect for your President if not Buhari wen he massless himself for una offenly

This kind of face go talk
Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2021
triple996:
waoooo
meanwhile igbo-land is in flamesgrin
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by flames01: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The cankerous of worms are at it again, always playing holy once they are not in government.
No wonder they hate GMB reverence of past ex corrupt leaders because, like the money changers at the temple, CAN dined & wined with GEJ the clueless & OBJ .

I challenge you to mention one thing CAN has said about Buhari that is not true.

Every evil you defend will find you out together with all members of your family.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by houseontherock: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Zendinho:
Who is a politician? Politicians propose, support, and create laws or policies that govern the land and, by extension, its people. Why then would CAN leave politics for politicians when the whole idea is centered around the land and the people? CAN is a stakeholder, just like you and I

2 Likes

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Mokason288:

You are a foooolish crazy person

If Muslims and all Muslim bodies participate fully in Politics

Why should CAN and all christain’s also not participate in politics
Nice question.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by Madmadrevo(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
GEJ never played that dirty politics of dragging ex leaders to the mud like the way Baba lifeless and his gang of Efulefu's in the APC are doing since they were elected into office.

Concentrate on why you were elected there and allow those who are assigned for the job of prosecuting ex leaders with questionable characters do their jobs.

You can't be President and chairman of the prosecuting team at the same time.
I am not a Buhari fan but I am 100% sure goodluck didn't play dat dirty game because he won his election with d ruling party and he was part of yaradua's government too and he belongs to dsame party with obj den and dia was no strong opposition wen he won too.as a political science student I will b glad to remind u dat politics is all about a tactical displacement of your opponnet.
Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2021
flames01:

I challenge you to mention one thing CAN has said about Buhari that is not true.

Every evil you defend will find you out together with all members of your family.

I pray to God, to bless you with riches & happiness in this world, may any evil never fall you & your family members. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by YourMajesty(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Madmadrevo:
I am not a Buhari fan but I am 100% sure goodluck didn't play dat dirty game because he won his election with d ruling party and he was part of yaradua's government too and he belongs to dsame party with obj den and dia was no strong opposition wen he won too.as a political science student I will b glad to remind u dat politics is all about a tactical displacement of your opponnet.
What are you even saying? Was Jonathan not in the ruling party when he lost to Buhari in 2015? Dragging your opponent in the mud is not a tactical displacement but a dirty politics as the guy you quoted rightly said.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by flames01: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:

I pray to God, to bless you with riches & happiness in this world, may any evil never fall you & your family members.

If I intentionally support evil, it will come to me, irrespective of your prayers.

If you intentionally support evil, it will also come upon you. No prayer can change that fact.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by KoshCAD: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
CAN beer or CAN coke?

Abi na Trash CAN self
Zombie will always be zombie.

Slave

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by adasbay(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
May the Lord deliver us
Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
CAN beer or CAN coke?

Abi na Trash CAN self
or you CAN be senseless

2 Likes

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
Patrioticman007:
The cankerous of worms are at it again, always playing holy once they are not in government.
No wonder they hate GMB reverence of past ex corrupt leaders because, like the money changers at the temple, CAN dined & wined with GEJ the clueless & OBJ .
[/s]Ignore the messenger focus on the message. Not that difficult.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by MEGAWATCH: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
CAN beer or CAN coke?

Abi na Trash CAN self

Baba lifeless will always produce lifeless pikin like you.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by PigTormentor: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN

WHEN YOUR PRESIDENT ORISAFEJOR, WAS USING GOVT PLANE TO GO AND BUY WEAPONS FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY IN SA, THESE CRIMINALS DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN THAT.
Now they are crying on daily basis. Bunch of idiotic reta@ds.
Religious criminals everywhere.
Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by Coronavirus1: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=mmsen post=100570883]

Truth is that Nigerians did not deserve a man like GEJ, though flawed he was too gracious, civil, considerate and respectful for them.

Buhari is what they wanted, let them enjoy.
Yes I Love Buhari he should pepe them because the people don't like good people they like bad leaders so let them enjoy the next level change

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by BobbieZion(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
CAN beer or CAN coke?

Abi na Trash CAN self

You CAN say whatever.
But we will not relent to tell the truth to the daft old stooge and all those miscreants who parade themselves.

We are behind CAN in this,the president must swallow it,whether he likes it or not.
Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by omoharry(f): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
O
Wiseandtrue:
We Nigerians didn't stand our ground enough!

Buhari wasn't elected by Nigerians but was forced upon us via rigging!!!
He wa not forced upon us .. He was endorsed and massively voted for by the core North , The middle belt and the South west .
Re: You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari by vikithor(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
is it now that baba is no where in aso pit villa that CAN is ranting ?I will take them serious if they pursue PMB to wherever he is hiding out like Reno's movement and confront him face to face.
Don't respect two faced men nor cowards.
... ...
learn how to drive better than you ever imagined possible.
Let's process your driving license and vehicles papers.see contacts below for WhatsApp and calling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GT Bank Changes Name To GTCO / Bagudu, Zulum, Oyegun, Others Eulogise Fayemi At Valedictory Lecture / "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.