Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough (12038 Views)

Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2013
I genuinely think if an opposition party want to grab power from the ruling party, they should be able to sell their ideology to the masses and not disrespect the same office they are seeking to occupy.
What I have seen in APC today is a party made up of a clique of dissatisfied politicians from ACN, CPC, PDP, ANPP,APGA etc coming together to try and wrestle power off the ruling party without any ideology.

We need to know what APC will represent. The signals so far give reasons for discomfort considering statements made by supposed leaders of the emerging party that a fight to dislodge terrorism is a war against the north (Buhari) and that the declaration of emergency rule in the north is an infringement on the fundamental human rights of a people (lia Mohammad ). The question is: who does APC represent?

Much as we clamour for better governance, we need to begin to ask ourselves if disrespecting the President and the office of the President is good enough strategy towards occupying the same office?

38 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2013
Egg heads called opposition all interested in the resources of Nigeria than how to proffer solution to the NIgeria entity.

1 Like

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2013
Maxymilliano:
The statistical report called ‘START’ conducted by the University of Maryland for the American government on global terrorism in 2012 has revealed that while the Talibans killed 1,842 people in 525 attacks last year, and came tops on the infamous ranking, Boko Haram came second killing 1,132 in 364 attacks.

The statistical report also revealed that of the top 10 countries with the most terrorist attacks last year, Nigeria came fifth because of the activities of Boko Haram.

Besides, Nigeria ranked fourth in number of deaths from terrorist attacks. According to the statistical information attached to the recent “U.S. Terrorism 2012 reports”, last year alone, there were a total number of 546 terror attacks in Nigeria with 1,386 killed.

“The average lethality of terrorist attacks in Nigeria (2.54 deaths per attack) is more than 50 per cent higher than the global average of 1.64.”

The statistical report revealed that in 2012, the majority of highly lethal attacks -159 in all -, took place in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Nigeria and Syria, killing a total of 2,880 people.

1 Like

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by bloggernaija: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
IF YOU CANNOT STAND THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Nigeriais greater than anyone man.

7 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
bloggernaija: IF YOU CANNOT STAND THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Nigeriais greater than anyone man.

If you definition of heat is to paint your country blue black because of selfish interest, you are mentally south.

17 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by karlmax2: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
akpomeme:

If you definition of heat is to paint your country blue black because of selfish interest, you are mentally south.
my brother don't mind the hypocrite .we know them on this forum ,bitter folks that see the pull him Down syndrome as an avenue to occupy also rock.majority of nigerians no longer take them seriously.dont be deceived by their noise making here,they made the same noise from pdp primaries till after the 2011 election and they are still making the same noise till now. The egg heads are all noise makers .

12 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
karl max: my brother don't mind the hypocrite .we know them on this forum ,bitter folks that see the pull him Down syndrome as an avenue to occupy also rock.majority of nigerians no longer take them seriously.dont be deceived by their noise making here,they made the same noise from pdp primaries till after the 2011 election and they are still making the same noise till now. The egg heads are all noise makers .
on point..

3 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by superior1: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
Jona-dumbo is the culprit here. An adult who uses maize grains as waist beads soon becomes a comedian to fowls. Jona-dumbo should respect the office of the presidency by

1. Stop meddling with petty politics
2. Stop intimidating opposition using FG apparatus eg 'the growing plane grounding series'
3. Stop his deputy head of praise singers (Abati) from using vulgar words to attack perceived opposition elements
4. Stop and tie down his rabid dog cum wife from making further embarrassing statements that makes one wonder if Jona-dumbo her husband was in coma when he decided to marry her.

I will add more when i have the time but the truth is 'respect begot respect', if Jona-dumbo accord respect to himself and others, he will get some back despite his extreme-retardedness.

60 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
superior1: Jona-dumbo is the culprit here. An adult who uses maize grains as waist beads soon becomes a comedian to fowls. Jona-dumbo should respect the office of the presidency by

1. Stop meddling with petty politics
2. Stop intimidating opposition using FG apparatus eg 'the growing plane grounding series'
3. Stop his deputy head of praise singers (Abati) from using vulgar words to attack perceived opposition elements
4. Stop and tie down his rabid dog cum wife from making further embarrassing statements that makes one wonder if Jona-dumbo her husband was in coma when he decided to marry her.

I will add more when i have the time but the truth is 'respect begot respect', if Jona-dumbo accord respect to himself and others, he will get some back despite his extreme-retardedness.

Please respect the office of the President. Jonathan is only concerned with carrying out his constitutional duties and you don't expecthim to keep quite when non-entities peddle lies in the bid to brand him weak and irresponsible. This is politics and not a church!! Respect the office you seek because one day when you eventually get there you will face twice as much heat.

14 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by egift(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
I will never disrespect the hallowed office of the President.

And every right-thinking Nigerian should never standby and allow those in power to use it as a platform to loot and promote their congregation of criminals.

That for me is what it means to be a patriotic Nigerian.

Buhari/Fashola 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
egift: I will never disrespect the hallowed office of the President.

And every right-thinking Nigerian should never standby and allow those in power to use it as a platform to loot and promote their congregation of criminals.

That for me is what it means to be a patriotic Nigerian.

Buhari/Fashola 2015.

grin grin grin grin I like Fashola oooo but abeg take his name away from the undemocratic guy before his.. I use God beg you. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by 1800bc(f): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
You are right, they are all politicians,PDP or APC, but APC will be the worst as compare to PDP because of the caliber of people in it. From their action and inactions we know where they are heading to, nothing but their selfish interest,it is so explicit that these guys don't have the interest of the country at heart or will do any better than PDP. Just imagine the like of Tinubu master in mischief,,Buhari Gen rtd an extremist of the highest order, El-Rufai (aggrieved to the teeth) that collected people's lands and gave it to his mistresses and close associates,,,Dino Melaye a well known swindler,bully and an hustler of all time using his blind followers on social media to gain more popularity for his selfish political ambition by 2015. What have you And a lot more of other aggrieved ones like Rochas Okorocha (Gov)with PDP blood running in their veins...God save my beloved country NAIJA from the hands of power thirsty vampires ..

9 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
1800bc: You are right, they are all politicians,PDP or APC, but APC will be the worst as compare to PDP because of the caliber of people in it. From their action and inactions we know where they are heading to, nothing but their selfish interest,it is so explicit that these guys don't have the interest of the country at heart or will do any better than PDP. Just imagine the like of Tinubu master in mischief,,Buhari Gen rtd an extremist of the highest order, El-Rufai (aggrieved to the teeth) that collected people's lands and gave it to his mistresses and close associates,,,Dino Melaye a well known swindler,bully and an hustler of all time using his blind followers on social media to gain more popularity for his selfish political ambition by 2015. What have you And a lot more of other aggrieved ones like Rochas Okorocha (Gov)with PDP blood running in their veins...God save my beloved country NAIJA from the hands of power thirsty vampires ..

It is horrible... I can't even understand where any Nigerian can find any sense in defending ego centric structure as APC. They should sell ideology to us. Period. Nobody is doing that, all we are hearing from them is that this Government is this and that, yet this government in less than four years has repaired decaying infrastures like the airport, and opened up the petroleum industry to Nigerians through local content act, in the process of finalising the privatisation of NEPA etc. FDI has been at record high and all opposition can offer is terrorism and the support for choas!!!

8 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
1800bc: You are right, they are all politicians,PDP or APC, but APC will be the worst as compare to PDP because of the caliber of people in it. From their action and inactions we know where they are heading to, nothing but their selfish interest,it is so explicit that these guys don't have the interest of the country at heart or will do any better than PDP. Just imagine the like of Tinubu master in mischief,,Buhari Gen rtd an extremist of the highest order, El-Rufai (aggrieved to the teeth) that collected people's lands and gave it to his mistresses and close associates,,,Dino Melaye a well known swindler,bully and an hustler of all time using his blind followers on social media to gain more popularity for his selfish political ambition by 2015. What have you And a lot more of other aggrieved ones like Rochas Okorocha (Gov)with PDP blood running in their veins...God save my beloved country NAIJA from the hands of power thirsty vampires ..

Yr stupidity has no rivalry!

Tinubu Master in Mischief- if u equate deploying all his innate abilities,sagacity n acumen to routing d PDP a party dat has held us down by d jugular dis past 14yrs is d height of mischief,then I like dis mischief maker!

Buhari extremist of d highest order- Nelson Mandela dat we all rever today was serially n severally called a terrorist,extremist n dangerous animal by d white supremacist of d then apartheid south-africa owing to d fact dat d ANC did use evri means albeit far-fetched to wage war against dis traducers

D Buhari u and yr ilks loath like acid upon d bossom of a woman n av tried using all means both foul n silly to brand an extremist is indeed a saint to millions of sound,smart,detribalised Nigerians who knows ao to sift propaganda from unimpeacheable fact dat u re only just afraid dat d 'chop make I chop' corruptive mentality
Of d PDP wil bcum a tyn of d past wt a Buhari presidency

If u don't kno who Buhari,pls ask som elderly ones around u

Buhari's present sin I guess is both because he is from d north n a muslim but I pity u if a man is hung on d cross on d account of his tribe n belief system

As if dia r no northerners,south-westerners n easterners christians n muslim in PDP

Come to think of it,what is d Police,SSS,NSA,Directorate of Military Intelligence all looking at if dey av any shred of evidence dat dis man is Boko Haram sponsor other than d fact dat he mobilised his pipo to resist rigging in any form

D pipo u are trying to support all kno within demselves dat Buhari is d only man dat can rout dia shenanigans

I seriouslly await d day u pipo wil celebrate getting him jailed due to his perceived link to terrorists or extremists until then yr paper or social media trial n conviction of him wil not fly amongst veri rational,detribalise n dispassionate nigerians lyk me

Dino Melaye well known swindler,bully and hustler-so u av evidence he is all of dez tyns n u av nt contacted d AGF Mohammed Adoke who is looking 4 any clue or shred of evidence to silence Dino forever

Pipo lyk Dino Melaye knos dat d path dey av charted(Whistle-Blowing,Activism n Human Right Crusading) 4 demselves is dangerous n unpopular wc wil always attract backlash in case dey demselves r found wanting

Hence I dnt tynk a man who knows dat 4 fingers r waiting 2 point @ him in return in case he tries to sound more catholic than d pope assuming he is all dos tyns u said he is ni o

Hate all dez pipo or like dem,dey r collosus in dia own field!

Go n dig up dirt about dem if u av any n nail dem 4 good rada dn joining d bandwagon of internet judges who only cast aspersions on pipo u kno next to nothing abt wia dey r coming frm

Yr ogas @ d top,who even r privy 2 all intelligence reports about just anybody in dis country av bn luking @ Tinubu,Buhari n Dino lyk a fowl wud look @ corn inside a bottle wishing to nibble @ it but cant

28 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Yr stupidity has no rivalry!

Tinubu Master in Mischief- if u equate deploying all his innate abilities,sagacity n acumen to routing d PDP a party dat has held us down by d jugular dis past 14yrs is d height of mischief,then I like dis mischief maker!

Buhari extremist of d highest order- Nelson Mandela dat we all rever today was serially n severally called a terrorist,extremist n dangerous animal by d white supremacist of d then apartheid south-africa owing to d fact dat d ANC did use evri means albeit far-fetched to wage war against dis traducers

D Buhari u and yr ilks loath like acid upon d bossom of a woman n av tried using all means both foul n silly to brand an extremist is indeed a saint to millions of sound,smart,detribalised Nigerians who knows ao to sift propaganda from unimpeacheable fact dat u re only just afraid dat d 'chop make I chop' corruptive mentality
Of d PDP wil bcum a tyn of d past wt a Buhari presidency

If u don't kno who Buhari,pls ask som elderly ones around u

Buhari's present sin I guess is both because he is from d north n a muslim but I pity u if a man is hung on d cross on d account of his tribe n belief system

As if dia r no northerners,south-westerners n easterners christians n muslim in PDP

Come to think of it,what is d Police,SSS,NSA,Directorate of Military Intelligence all looking at if dey av any shred of evidence dat dis man is Boko Haram sponsor other than d fact dat he mobilised his pipo to resist rigging in any form

D pipo u are trying to support all kno within demselves dat Buhari is d only man dat can rout dia shenanigans

I seriouslly await d day u pipo wil celebrate getting him jailed due to his perceived link to terrorists or extremists until then yr paper or social media trial n conviction of him wil not fly amongst veri rational,detribalise n dispassionate nigerians lyk me

Dino Melaye well known swindler,bully and hustler-so u av evidence he is all of dez tyns n u av nt contacted d AGF Mohammed Adoke who is looking 4 any clue or shred of evidence to silence Dino forever

Pipo lyk Dino Melaye knos dat d path dey av charted(Whistle-Blowing,Activism n Human Right Crusading) 4 demselves is dangerous n unpopular wc wil always attract backlash in case dey demselves r found wanting

Hence I dnt tynk a man who knows dat 4 fingers r waiting 2 point @ him in return in case he tries to sound more catholic than d pope assuming he is all dos tyns u said he is ni o

Hate all dez pipo or like dem,dey r collosus in dia own field!

Go n dig up dirt about dem if u av any n nail dem 4 good rada dn joining d bandwagon of internet judges who only cast aspersions on pipo u kno next to nothing abt wia dey r coming frm

Yr ogas @ d top,who even r privy 2 all intelligence reports about just anybody in dis country av bn luking @ Tinubu,Buhari n Dino lyk a fowl wud look @ corn inside a bottle wishing to nibble @ it but cant

You don green tea...
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
akpomeme: Egg heads called opposition all interested in the resources of Nigeria than how to proffer solution to the NIgeria entity.
Hey Dude stop ranting and rumbling .....

APC is just a new party which is not yet a legal entity :::::::::::::::: so Op be patient for the Food is still on fire ,cooking !!!
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
akpomeme: Please respect the office of the President. Jonathan is only concerned with carrying out his constitutional duties and you don't expecthim to keep quite when non-entities peddle lies in the bid to brand him weak and irresponsible. This is politics and not a church!! Respect the office you seek because one day when you eventually get there you will face twice as much heat.

And the constitutional right includes stealing the country blind?

Nigerians detest a clueless Retardeen as their president and wont stop criticizing for retardded decisions he makes.

He contested for the Presidency and thereby opens himself to scrutiny and criticism

12 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
dayokanu:

And the constitutional right includes stealing the country blind?

Nigerians detest a clueless Retardeen as their president and wont stop criticizing for retardded decisions he makes.

He contested for the Presidency and thereby opens himself to scrutiny and criticism
Have any of these allegations proven? Isn't it why we have such body as ICPC or EFCC, let people fucntion and be judged over time by their actions. You can't be thrwoing allegations without prove. All we keep doing is pedal speculations until they become our new reality. Perception is everthing. This country has been under siege since and before 196. What makes you think that htose you advocate for will change anything? Look at Lagos today, people are being forced out of their lands and property to satisfy Tinubu and his cohorts!!! Isn't that corruption in itself?

1 Like

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
akpomeme:
Have any of these allegations proven? Isn't it why we have such body as ICPC or EFCC, let people fucntion and be judged over time by their actions. You can't be thrwoing allegations without prove. All we keep doing is pedal speculations until they become our new reality. Perception is everthing. This country has been under siege since and before 196. What makes you think that htose you advocate for will change anything? Look at Lagos today, people are being forced out of their lands and property to satisfy Tinubu and his cohorts!!! Isn't that corruption in itself?

We have the track records of those people who speak for them

What was retardeen Jonathans track record as Deputy governor or Governor of bayelsa?

Maybe you can enlighten us

9 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
dayokanu:

We have the track records of those people who speak for them

What was retardeen Jonathans track record as Deputy governor or Governor of bayelsa?

Make I watch match I dey come grin
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Garrithe1st: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
akpomeme:

The bolded sections of your comment shows ur brain is a bit confused and perhaps malfunctioning. Can you prove the allegations you made against Tinubu in the last part of your post??

You come across as a GEJ attack puppy. Sadly. As evidenced by your horrible grammar, terrible diction and the abysmally poor spelling in your posts it is obvious you're unfit for that role. Praise singing requires some level of intelligence which you obviously lack in no small measure.

@Topic:
GEJ deserve all insults and disrespect he's been getting. Aside being a shameless liar, he is utterly corrupt, and clueless on issues of governance. An "ogogoro" motivated man without focus or vision who is on a mission to bankrupt our great nation.

This retarded dude of a president has insulted Nigerians on countless occasions. He has done this directly, indirectly sometimes by himself and at other times through his attack dogs. Till this Man stops acting like a Presidential M0R0N, he will keep getting insults from Nigerians..

I rest my case.

cool

14 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Garri the 1st:

The bolded sections of your comment shows ur brain is a bit confused and perhaps malfunctioning. Can you prove the allegations you made against Tinubu in the last part of your post??

You come across as a GEJ attack puppy. Sadly. As evidenced by your horrible grammar, terrible diction and the abysmally poor spelling in your posts it is obvious you're unfit for that role. Praise singing requires some level of intelligence which you obviously lack in no small measure.

@Topic:
GEJ deserve all insults and disrespect he's been getting. Aside being a shameless liar, he is utterly corrupt, and clueless on issues of governance. An "ogogoro" motivated man without focus or vision who is on a mission to bankrupt our great nation.

This retarded dude of a president has insulted Nigerians on countless occasions. He has done this directly, indirectly sometimes by himself and at other times through his attack dogs. Till this Man stops acting like a Presidential M0R0N, he will keep getting insults from Nigerians..

I rest my case.

cool

I laugh in Garri language...

3 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Garrithe1st: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
akpomeme:

I laugh in Garri language...

Yea. That's what you ought to do when you meet one with superior "brain-power". Any attempt to engage in a debate will lead to your brain being knocked to pulp..

Life is sweet bro...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
Garri the 1st:

@Topic:

I rest my case.

cool

Mr. Garri, first of all, I am happy you got the message you highlighted beyond the typos. You are obviously rattled by the valid points that I raised concerning the subjugation of Lagosians by Tinubu and his cohorts. Evidently true, I am an objective supporter of the government of the day and resides in Lagos.
You know you are good at pointing out your brain power and all, but that is the first point of weakness and self-delusion on your mental capacity – research “narcissus”. Secondly, look through your highly brain powered response and see if your punctuations and commas are on point…lol
The issue I have with guys like you is that you don’t focus on the subject matter which is “that the office of the President should be respected by those who seek to occupy it”, instead you validated my point by cursing further and referring to the President of your country as a retardant. What does that make you?
If an ACN or APC President emerges tomorrow, that President will be my President, just as Fashola is my Governor. I may not be happy with some policies implemented in Lagos state towards revenue generation but I will never call Fashola a retardant as you all have chosen to address your President.
My intelligent brother, an intelligent person does not engage in self-praise, the need to highlight how sound you are says a lot about Garri the 1st.

7 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Garri the 1st:

@Topic:

I rest my case.

cool

Mr. Garri, first of all, I am happy you got the message you highlighted beyond the typos. You are obviously rattled by the valid points that I raised concerning the subjugation of Lagosians by Tinubu and his cohorts. Evidently true, I am an objective supporter of the government of the day and resides in Lagos.
You know you are good at pointing out your brain power and all, but that is the first point of weakness and self-delusion on your mental capacity – research “narcissus”. Secondly, look through your highly brain powered response and see if your punctuations and commas are on point…lol
The issue I have with guys like you is that you don’t focus on the subject matter which is “that the office of the President should be respected by those who seek to occupy it”, instead you validated my point by cursing further and referring to the President of your country as a retardant. What does that make you?
If an ACN or APC President emerges tomorrow, that President will be my President, just as Fashola is my Governor. I may not be happy with some policies implemented in Lagos state towards revenue generation but I will never call Fashola a retardant as you all have chosen to address your President.
My intelligent brother, an intelligent person does not engage in self-praise, the need to highlight how sound you are says a lot about Garri the 1st.

1 Like

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Yea. That's what you ought to do when you meet one with superior "brain-power". Any attempt to engage in a debate will lead to your brain being knocked to pulp..

Life is sweet bro...

cheesy

smileyNarcissistic personality disorder smiley

4 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Garrithe1st: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
akpomeme: You are obviously rattled by the valid points that I raised concerning the subjugation of Lagosians by Tinubu and his cohorts.
I challenge you to prove your allegations against Tinubu. If you can't, then I might have to call you a shameless LIAR just like Ebele

You know you are good at pointing out your brain power and all, but that is the first point of weakness and self-delusion on your mental capacity – research “narcissus”.

I only pointed out the obvious contradiction in your post. You ask folks not to say unproven things against GEJ yet you do d same thing to Tinubu.

Secondly, look through your highly brain powered response and see if your punctuations and commas are on point…lol

Show me.... cheesy

GEJ is a LIAR and a THIEF!!!! Calling him what he is isn't a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by dayokanu(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2013

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by LFJ: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
Any President that is in the side of the poor masses will naturally get their respect. Mr President is getting full respect of those he is working for. Of what the respect of the hungry Nigeria to him? Please leave us alone and let God reward each of them. If they are doing good they get it good if it is bad let us wait and see what will become of them and their sycophants.

2 Likes

Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by Garrithe1st: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
In case you missed the Memo:

GEJ is a LIAR

GEJ is a THIEF

How can one respect a thief and a liar??
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by akpomeme(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2013
Garri the 1st: In case you missed the Memo:

GEJ is a LIAR

GEJ is a THIEF

How can one respect a thief and a liar??

Do you have respect for Jagaban? smiley grin
Re: Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough by egift(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2013
akpomeme:

Do you have respect for Jagaban? smiley grin

If you have something against Tinubu, create a new topic for it.

This topic is a discussion on "do we respect a corrupt man, that is surrounded by Nigeria's finest thieves as they perpetrate corruption of the highest order - just because he is President?"

So stick to the topic. Thanks.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Video Of Hon Gudaji Kazaure Saying Nigerian Economy Is Doing Like This / 2019: Campaign Officially Starts Tomorrow 18th November 2018: INEC / Senator Barau Jibrin Offers Scholarship To 628 Students In BUK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.