Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Personal Development - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Personal Development (145 Views)

Investment In Personal Development / Its Time For A Dedicated Thread On Personal Development! / Personal Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Development by Chidera2021(f): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2021
As a young person, who intends living intentionally, do not be carried away by the events of things unfolding in the lives of your friends and loved ones..

Today I want to talk about marriage, yes! I am a fan of happy endings.....

It pains my heart to see that the average teen/youth today sees marriage as an escape point of what he/she has failed to do before saying I do.

Everyone is getting married it seems that's the trend now, let me follow suit! Issorite, na you go jump out oh.

Don't be confused, marriage is good but being married doesn't cover or take the place of self discovery and purpose clarity.

Let me shock you, do you know that lack of purpose and self discovery is one of the top reasons for breakups and divorces in marriage today?

When you go into marriage with your future in mind you will understand that you are not meant to marry certain people your heart clamour for.

Without discovering your purpose you will find out that you will end up living the dreams of your partner and that way you become frustrated because that is not your place, at the end you feel exhausted and not fulfilled.

Discovering purpose is one of the best things you can do for yourself, spouse, and children....Be wise

what's your thought on this, I want to hear from you!!!!

To your endless productivity and growth

©Chidera E. Onyeka
Re: Personal Development by Chidera2021(f): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
3 REASONS YOUR EFFORT SEEMS FUTILE

Yes I know you are doing your best, to impact lives as you so claimed my friend there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

But I indulge you to consider these few things in your journey of purposeful living, most times we think we are doing the right thing, and unknowingly to us, we are totally on a different pedestrian.

Do not take these points for a joke!!!!

Self Discovery: whatever big dreams you think you want to fulfill in life starts with discovering who you are and who you are meant to be.

For you to truly measure your productivity and get a good match with the energy released you must search out your unique features and innate capabilities

You can achieve this by having a personal relationship with your maker, taking courses in line with your purpose, having a coach or mentor as well as believing in yourself.

Lack Of Clarity: Because you have discovered your purpose doesn't mean it's all there is to life and fulfillment. You need clarity on how to go about it, the people you need to work with to achieve this, your ideal audience, as well as the right tools to leverage.

Hence, seek clarity as you journey down the road to fulfilling the purpose. Without clarity, it will simply be a journey of the blind leading the blind.

Self Power: In conveying your message, and in your quest to impact lives positively never think it's by your efforts alone, no! There is a place for spirituality.

Have you ever heard of this "the spiritual controls the physical" this may sound like a cliché but it's a fact that cannot be denied?

If God is not involved in your pursuit forget about it, your results will not hold any grounds, please this is not a sermon it's just the way life is.

On a final note, you need to discover who you are, understand the processes involved, and include God, then watch out for the results.

To your endless growth and productivity

©Chidera E. Onyeka

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Real Instagram Followers Fast, This Method Is Dope / UCL: Man City Up Against PSG After Defeating Dortmund / Tips For Turning Into Fortunate In Cryptocurrency In 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.