Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Investment In Personal Development - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment In Personal Development (172 Views)

Empathy And Personal Development / Its Time For A Dedicated Thread On Personal Development! / Personal Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment In Personal Development by SundayMiracle(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wealth and personal development are not taught in schools. Schools is craft to get you back into a reverb System.

You go to school very early and after graduation you will still do the same till you retire.
Don't Misquote me !!.
You won't also want to miss the formal education shared in school, but schools doesn't make you rich only skills will, You are responsible for anything you become in Life. Your First greatest asset is your MINDSET.
If you are playing it safe, Success is still far from you. Know when to Take risk on opportunities you have done personal research about and proven by millions of people
Stay tuned I will be sharing three ways to research for any online business before you go into it
Trust me it will be mind blowing

Re: Investment In Personal Development by SundayMiracle(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Okay so one of the ways to research for any online business before you go into it is by checking the domain/website name on Whois.com
This is going to show you when the online business started, Most person's will come up to tell you hey it has been in existence since 1990s, u don't have to argue with them just go go whois.com and search for there domain or website address
Re: Investment In Personal Development by SundayMiracle(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
So the second way is ensuring you understand in deep details how the business comes to earn Money, just like someone will walk of to you and tell you bring 20k and in the next one hour you will get 40k, Nigeria with our greed will rush into it, Like how, how I don't get which machine is the business using that doubles the money
In essence what am I saying Any business that promises you wealth without WORK mark the word WITHOUT WORK it's a Scarm quote me wrong .

(1) (Reply)

Sustainable Architectural Designs. / Ruiyou Lin Response To So-called "Chinese Oversea Police Station" / December Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.