Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

“you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba (1565 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ / 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba by todaynigerianew: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2021
“You are one of the wisest women I have met” – Williams Uchemba pens down heartwarming birthday note to celebrate his wife

Top Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba took to his official Instagram page recently to celebrate his wife as she turns a year older.

In the post shared by Williams on his Instagram page, the actor expressed his gratefulness for having someone as wise and intelligent as his wife.

He went on to reveal that she has a large heart and how she has made other people’s welfare her priority.

Click the link below to continue reading...
https://todaynigerianews.com/you-are-one-of-the-wisest-women-i-have-met-williams-uchemba/

Re: “you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba by Peace081: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: “you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba by offset67(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2021
Peace081:
Love is a beautiful thing
you are wrong
Re: “you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba by Barryseal: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Unusual, if not weird a Nigerian man marrying an older lady.
Re: “you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba by ArewaWife(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Barryseal:
Unusual, if not weird a Nigerian man marrying an older lady.

It happens a lot. People just don't broadcast it. And she might not be older, just maybe she is aging faster.
Re: “you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba by Barryseal: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
ArewaWife:

It happens a lot. People just don't broadcast it. And she might not be older, just maybe she is aging faster.
I've seen a wedding called off when the groom realized the bride was older.
As for aging fast, that's a hard sell. This lady looks way older than him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba by stanley000: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
These so call actors really think they are something lol
Re: “you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba by Parizz: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Barryseal:

I've seen a wedding called off when the groom realized the bride was older.
As for aging fast, that's a hard sell. This lady looks way older than him.
Maybe, he saw something in her that younger women lack.
Re: “you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
This one should keep shut,how many months he's already preaching yeye over a marriage that I doubt if it will ever stand the test of times mtcheww

1 Like

Re: “you Are One Of The Wisest Women I Have Met” – Williams Uchemba by Lordgel7: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
rioemmanuel:
If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08096468885
I just opened a new one, would you mind? Dm me. I don't use whatsapp..

(1) (Reply)

"Tell Odogwu Say We Like To Party" - Davido And Burna Boy Party Together / Photos From Church Wedding Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah / I Am Still A Virgin At 33 Years Old – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.