Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power (27542 Views)

It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power – GEJ / Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by 99thEnemy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Get a dog, if you want loyalty.

Humans and Loyalty are two parallel lines that can never meet.

Even dog sef, you can buy its loyalty with meat.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
festacman:
I am not a fan of Reno Omokri but he has been more loyal to Goodluck Jonathan out of power than even in power to the extent that he named his daughter "Ebele" after Jonathan. #Super loyalist.

that's not loyalty, without Jonathan he is a nobody. He has just found a way to remain relevant using Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by We4all: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Even some family members are not loyal, how much more strangers. I can't stand people who are quislings. They turn me off.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by samnet123: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Even your shadow leaves you when it is dark.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Jimmyubah2: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Poor naive Jonathan

Make your goodmind nor kill you sha

You still haven't learnt that all the Northerner Muslims including sambo and this Bala Mohamed spearheaded your exit in 2015

You still haven't learnt from his support of Banditry that they are all the same jihadists who only need your goodwill in commissioning project to paint the false hope of one Nigeria "
Well said.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by elmessiahs(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
most times loyalty comes with affluence, wealth and power. odili said that when you know who loves you and loyal is when you are out of power.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by bhella10: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Very true.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Thank God you are beginning to wise up....you thought power stays forever in one place...beside people answereth those who can solve there problem, if you can't solve people problems financially,there loyalty lies elsewhere!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Ecbatana: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by SavageResponse(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Very true words!
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by alizma: 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
6.25KM road is his first major project? Jesu, PDP has finished Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by seniormallam(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jonathan didnt know Bala nor met him face to face before appointing him a minister, that single deed still melts Bala's heart till today,
Just as the call GEJ put through to Buhari is still doing Bubu miniminiwanawana till today
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
festacman:
I am not a fan of Reno Omokri but he has been more loyal to Goodluck Jonathan out of power than even in power to the extent that he named his daughter "Ebele" after Jonathan. #Super loyalist.

Reno's doing all he's been doing just to spite the current APC government that stopped him from chopping government money.

He's a jobless, bitter old fool!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Cmanforall: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:

Tell Buhari

I felt your vice then wasn't happy and ready to fight for you then.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by SavageResponse(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
99thEnemy:

Even dog sef, you can buy its loyalty with meat.

That is not true, a dog's loyalty is total!
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by bjdon: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Good one from Bala Mohammad. GEJ remains head and shoulders above the current zombie in Aso Rock.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by skillsinnigeria: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin grin
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by BabaO2: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Why is he telling us sef as if presidency is a career job?
Nigerians make stealing a lucrative job.., he is a university teacher, he's expected to go back to his chosen career

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by internetpo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nice. I like GEJ
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by EbenezerTriumph: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm a fan of Reno, but I'll tell you.. He's still loyal cos he "japa'd".

Say he's Nigeria, by the time EFCC don quiz am two times, he won't hesitate to jump ship or remain mute.

Believe Nigeria politicians loyalty at your peril.
na because say Buhari never look him face for appointment

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Johnayoola(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
No permanent friends in politics just interest,he doesn't have anything to offer again so why should he be expecting loyalty
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by MansoryMX(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
I will forever hold this man responsible for of their country, for handing over power to a Terrorist and Jihadist! Out of 180 million people in this country you nor see any sane person hand over power to na Buhari! Too many people on my death list if another civil war broke out
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by preshyusufu: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR INCORRUPTIBLE PRESIDENT NOW?
360degreess:
.. grin.. The Grandmaster of corruption has spoken.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by nsesam(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Your Excellency sir, you need to know this that success comes with new friends
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by 99thEnemy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
SavageResponse:

That is not true, a dog's loyalty is total!

you are yet to meet some ekuke grin
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Alejoas(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Our external battery guarantees you between ten to twenty four hours extra working hour on your laptop. Don't let power issue delay you and don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by lordswill03: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Most people are loyal to the office and not the person involved. That's why you have to be humble yourself

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by wwwihy: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
preshyusufu:
HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR INCORRUPTIBLE PRESIDENT NOW?
Yes now...it is only Wailers that are not seen the good works that our amiable President is doing.

Wike can testify... atleast Buhari refunded Rivers People money for Road Projects done under Jonathan... but the drunkard refused to release it .

Atleast Buhari is not ceeding Rivers Oil Wells to Bayelsa as done illegally by Jonathan...

Niger Bridge is no longer on paper...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
It was the possibility of access to yanfu yanfu money that made people loyal then sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Alejoas(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
I like the part where i read it was constructed by a local firm....way to go and way to grow. Our external battery guarantees you between ten to twenty four hours extra working hour on your laptop. Don't let power issue delay you and don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
That is the life, we found our selves in. sir! Selfish people are every where. its really a blessing having a true friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji / Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri / Adieu! General David Akpode Ejoor’s Final Salute (1932 - 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.