Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP (413 Views)

Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Backs Them 100 Percent (Photos) / Buhari Decorates New Police IG With New Rank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by TheRareGem1(f): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
VICE President Yemi Osinbajo is currently decorating Usman Alkali Baba with the rank of Inspector-General of Police, IGP.

Until his appointment, Mr. Usman Alkali Baba was a Deputy Inspector-General, DIG of Police and will be in acting capacity pending his confirmation by the senate.

Present at decoration ceremony taking place at Vice President Conference Hall are the former IGP, Mohammed Adamu, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Boss Mustapha, the Minister of Police Affairs, Maigari Dingyadi, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu and his colleague in the office of the Vice President, Laolu Akande.

Also present is the Permanent Secretary, State House, Tijjani Umar and the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Police Affairs.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/breaking-osinbajo-decorates-new-igp/
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
After Garba shehu shamed osibanjo by defending buhari illegality of not transferring power to prof

They had to ridicule him by purposely stripping the igp that was with him in imo showing osinbajo as irrelevant

They still disgraced him by giving him the task of decorating their anointed fulani

I don't know how low prof expects he can go

Worst is that he is been used to pass a message to the one who is backing him that 2023 is not the rossy bed with fulani he is expecting yet the Yoruba muslim can't see it
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by TheRareGem1(f): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ahahahaha. This one choke o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by Peappy49(f): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Over to the wailers
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by Joylove2324(f): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Osinbajo is just a workaholic man. From one engagement to another.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by TheRareGem1(f): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
EKWENSUBBQGRILL:
We the entire staff and management of CANNIBALBBQGRILLS commend our darling daddy for giving us an additional IGP. Soon each state will have its own IGP making 37 total IGPs.

Thank you daddy

Wailers will come for you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by MickzyDonald: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Na thunder go blow all of una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by Joylove2324(f): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Food is ready�Over to the wailers

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by Jollylolly(f): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:
After Garba shehu shamed osibanjo by defending buhari illegality of not transferring power to prof

They had to ridicule him by purposely stripping the igp that was with him in imo showing osinbajo as irrelevant

They still disgraced him by giving him the task of decorating their anointed fulani

If you have any prof in your family, you will understand what it takes to be get to that status. But i dont think you do so i cant waste my time explaining to you. If Garba Shehu have the power, why cant he chair fec in the absence of baba or decorate the new IGP or even travel to IMo?

The way you reason, is just irritating

Worst is that he is been used to pass a message to the one who is backing him that 2023 is not the rossy bed with fulani he is expecting yet the Yoruba muslim can't see it

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by Jhayphil: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Oya na! Paracetamol people, let's hear it.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by Jollylolly(f): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:

If you have any prof in your family, you will understand what it takes to be get to that status. But i dont think you do so i cant waste my time explaining to you. If Garba Shehu have the power, why cant he chair fec in the absence of baba or decorate the new IGP or even travel to IMo?

The way you reason, is just irritating

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by Jhayphil: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Ahahahaha. This one choke o

E dey restrict airflow.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by inioluwa03: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
That is Osinbajo performing another constitutional role representing the President
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by slimfit1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
The celebrity Vice President.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Decorates New IGP by Dejyom(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Same Osinbajo that some are saying knows nothing about the appointment abi?
Some social media users are seek, I swear!
Why spread misinformation? What's the need?
Or is this out of lack of knowledge about the scheme of things around them or something else?

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello’s Deputy, Onoja Clashes With Sowore Over Daughter’s Matriculation / Ondo Poll: Akeredolu, Jegede Know His Fate / Economy Bleeds As Cargo Imports Drop By 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.