Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Leave My House – But Who Your House Epp? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Leave My House – But Who Your House Epp? (509 Views)

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave My House – But Who Your House Epp? by Brightgem(f): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mrs. Ola heard her phone ringing. John was the caller, she picked and listened for the next few minutes to his rants, rants which he started by greeting her with "Good day Madam" he went on and on about how her sister, his wife, doesn't take corrections, and is not even efficient with house chores anymore always saying, he should understand it's because she is pregnant.

He ended his rants saying he was tired and he needs a break from this marriage, from Titi. Mrs. Ola asked him "should I send my driver to get her?" There was a pause at the other end of the phone. It wasn't quite the response John was expecting from this woman, he said he'd call her back and hung up.

Mrs Ola immediately called Titi and told her to pack her things the driver would come get her.

She had raised Titi as a second mother after their parents passed. She was more than 15years older than her sister and had fought many battles for them to have a good life. Mrs. Ola currently had only daughters herself.

Months passed, John's ego was already having a melt down, his wife had delivered twins, he was not invited or called for any form of reconciliation. He had not even seen his children. He knew Mrs. Ola was famed as a no nonsense woman, but he too felt he had to teach her a lesson for taking his wife away from him.

His friend and Lawyer after listening to John say he was going to charge Mrs. Ola and her family for abduction told him it looks like he was fighting a lost battle. He allowed her to go and didn't reach out either, he could tell John was suffering inside but ego was his problem. He told John he knows the right thing to do and he should do it.

When John eventually admitted to himself that he missed his wife and longed to see his babies. He found himself face to face with Mrs. Ola at her gate, as she had warned the gate man not to ever allow John into the building.

Continue reading - https://themoralcodeng.com/2021/04/07/leave-my-house-but-who-your-house-epp/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Answer Please! / The Beggar-slayqueen / Mattress Brand That Offer Innovative Sleep Solutions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.