Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex (3286 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Iggy Azalea Steps Out In Short Shorts, Flaunting Her Enviable Curves / Iggy Azalea Shares Nude Photo Wearing Only A Beaded Mesh Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex by Gift52(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
I want to kiss the inside of your b**t h**e - Iggy Azalea leaks shocking X-rated DMs of high-profile celebs begging her for sex with one offering her $15k just to speak to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNzw-2jQUYg
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Australian rapper, Iggy Azalea has leaked her own Instagram DMs, exposing a number of high-profile celebrities including rappers.

In a video posted to her TikTok account, the mother of one shared X-rated messages with one from an unknown rapper begging for sex with another offering her $15,000 just to speak with him.

In the images, the rapper blurred out the names of the celebrities, but revealed they all had verified Instagram accounts with millions of followers.

I want to kiss the inside of your b**t h**e,' read one message from an account with 27 million followers.

'You need a Pooh Bear, I'll eat dat thing like a jar of honey,' wrote another.

'I'll pay you for your time,' begged another mystery man. 'I'll give you 15k just to speak to me and have a conversation.

'I'll play side n***a step daddy roleplay, toe massage, therapist, whatever role you want me to play,' another pleaded.

Re: Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex by alfasexy: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
I no blame them o.

I will too if Iggy allows me.

Have you seen dat azz shocked

Re: Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
I’m very sure they are black men. No wonder them they carry last always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex by meobizy(f): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lol. Men will say anything when in the mood. After eating out of the cookie jar, their senses return and they feel either stupid or ashamed. It’s why every other day a Nairalander and prostitute fight over payment after sex. The DMs are a coded way of bragging to women especially black ones that she can steal the very men they fantasize about.

1 Like

Re: Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
alfasexy:
I no blame them o.

I will too if Iggy allows me.

Have you seen dat azz shocked
Niggas will be niggas, it has been long I heared from her though, cardi b has overclouded her shine.
Re: Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex by godlessmind: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
kmcutez:
I’m very sure they are black men. No wonder them they carry last always.
black man weakness is the white women
Re: Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex by Starzo: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
okokobioko
Re: Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex by CSTRR: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
surgically enhanced body.

2 Likes

Re: Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex by losky83: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=100573685]I’m very sure they are black men. No wonder them they carry last always.[/quo
Ha......ise.stop that foolish talk.
You be joojoo?
How u carry know sey them be black men.
Re: Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author=losky83 post=100587190][/quote]

Who talks like that, if not the black man.

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo Fiance Reveals Shocking Reason Why She Dumped Him / Ay And Ja Rule Rocks Same Sneakers [PHOTO] / Actress Oge Okoye Finally Dumps Matrimonial Home For Business Mogul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.