Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) (31811 Views)

Reno Omokri Continues His Campaign For BOLA TINUBU / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by pansophist(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
millionboi:
your president a mannequin?

Not my president.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by kayyzz: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
I AM A TELECOM ENGINEER, I MAJOR IN FIBER OPTICS. PLEASE IF ANYBODY SEES ANY VACANCY IN THIS FIELD, PLEASE CONYACT ME. I CAN WORK ANYWHERE.
I lost my job yesterday.08111724555.
Thamks
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
Keep on the harassment, you are also a thief,why can't you wait after Jonathan left office in 2015.
keep your hell shut BUT WHY ALL OF YOU HAVE THIS SIMPLE PROBLEM ARE YOU IN JONATHAN REGIME MR COW
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
SHAME ON NIGERIAN LIVING HERE by insulting the protesters in London
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by zudozz: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
I see Reno arrested if he continues in his selfish inconsequential quest.

You are mad.. smelly wretched bastard!
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Duplexxx: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
We go soon Harass Tinubu out of Lagos
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by IvarDboneless: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
Try comot from.ur cave it will help you alot...you think say Nigeria na london
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by flames01: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
Keep on the harassment, you are also a thief,why can't you wait after Jonathan left office in 2015.
if you have any evidence of corruption or stealing against him, report to the EFCC. If not, shut up
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by flames01: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
peacekante:
We want president buhari harrased, but not from Reno. He is among the PDP thieves that destroyed NIgeria

Where is your evidence of stealing against Reno?
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Myself2:

Arrested by who ?

He is acting well within the laws of the United Kingdom

You sounded a little bit polite so I will reply you.

Note that Abuja House is a residential space, not the Nigerian Embassy. For Reno and his henchmen to go and disturb another man's peace even went ahead in defacing another man's gate with their placards is enough to be taken as an infringement.

I don't know if you watched the video, you read from Reno's body language that he is afraid himself. He even said the police gave him 20 minutes and he had to leave. Why can't he stay one more minute if he is indeed exercising his civil right?
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
iamDrRhymes:

You sounded a little bit polite so I will reply you.

Note that Abuja House is a residential space, not the Nigerian Embassy. For Reno and his henchmen to go and disturb another man's peace even went ahead in defacing another man's gate with their placards is enough to be taken as an infringement.

I don't know if you watched the video, you read from Reno's body language that he is afraid himself. He even said the police gave him 20 minutes and he had to leave. Why can't he stay one more minute if he is indeed exercising his civil right?

Lol @ a little bit polite. Are we quarelling ?

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Meanwhile Buhari supporters will soon arrive but they have forgotten that UK is not Nigeria so they can't do shit.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
meobizy:
When he tire he go enter house.

Before he tire, let him do d needful
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by 62ss: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
even if his a thief allow him to help us Chase buhari out of London
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
Joke of the century...
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Staro: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kudos
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
moscobabs:

Was he supposed to go at all?

Omo if you have the money or your in a conducive
Position go ooo life no get fotocopy
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jessicaos:
Ghana is constructing a Gigantic $94 Million Road transit system.

KINDLY WATCH TO THE END.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV-JwSYHHIQ

$94m no be massive, no vex.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by mccloud224(m): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
@omokri

You know the real Buhari is long dead. Not every "Nigerian" is brain dead. Enough of the embarrassment.

Jeeezzz!!!!
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Coronavirus1: 3:09am On Apr 08, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
stop that break dance hold it. What you can not do respect the people that has the heart to do it.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by MHOOZEES(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2021
Baawaa:

He is a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.