Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media (4582 Views)

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. / Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by elizabeth24: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
A Young lady has taken on her Twitter page to cry over the death of her Boyfriend who died on her while they were have sex.

The lady identified as Mrs Smeg disclosed that her lover died on top of her while they were engaged in intercourse.

According to Her, she stated that she doesn’t know how to explain to his mum the circumstances surrounding her son’s death.

She wrote:

“My boyfriend died on top of me last night. I’m unable to breathe How do I even begin to explain how he died . His mother wants answers I do not have. “My s*x addiction will come to a stand still after this. Can’t stand a man on top of me anymore. S*x has become traumatizing for me .”

Read more here: https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/my-boyfriend-died-on-top-of-me-during-sex-lady-cries-out-on-social-media.html

Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by concorsion: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
achievement

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by Righteousness2(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
What a way to Depart!
What a Horrible way to Die!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by EMAXIM(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
What was his last position on you ��? RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by lkillbrokehoes: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Something must kill a man, this one died fvcking.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by lilvicky68(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
He died in active service to womanity... I give you one month highest you will craving another dick..no be woman again?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by Mayng01(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mtchew! And you still got time for internet, typing and posting on social media. Fake news just to trend

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by makermix1: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
fake news

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by CheedyJ(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lori iro �
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by oghalebros(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
The best way to die ever...
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by OGWILLS123: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
concorsion:
achievement
Lmao....grin
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
elizabeth24:
A Young lady has taken on her Twitter page to cry over the death of her Boyfriend who died on her while they were have sex.

The lady identified as Mrs Smeg disclosed that her lover died on top of her while they were engaged in intercourse.

According to Her, she stated that she doesn’t know how to explain to his mum the circumstances surrounding her son’s death.

She wrote:

“My boyfriend died on top of me last night. I’m unable to breathe How do I even begin to explain how he died . His mother wants answers I do not have. “My s*x addiction will come to a stand still after this. Can’t stand a man on top of me anymore. S*x has become traumatizing for me .”

Read more here: https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/my-boyfriend-died-on-top-of-me-during-sex-lady-cries-out-on-social-media.html

Once chance toh toh
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by anonymuz(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
concorsion:
achievement
grin Guinness book of record achiever.
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
You still dey talk because they never arrest you...
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by majemuoluwa45075: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
What a way to Depart
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by Mightyhaiz: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mrs?

Boyfriend?
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by judedwriter(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Chai embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by telkevog(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
You've won world cup, Now wait for your crown of impunity!
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by wingmanIII: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fake story.
His dick only died in your stinky pu....sy.
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by Lordbinsmar: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a way to Depart

Bro don't judge
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by Righteousness2(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
Lordbinsmar:

Bro don't judge
[/s]
Keep Decieving yourself!
You Die in sin you open your Eyes in Hell Fire!
No talk or Prayer can save you
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by Lordbinsmar: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Keep Decieving myself!
I Die in sin I open my Eyes in Hell Fire!
No talk or Prayer can save me
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by jericco1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lol nigga died a great man
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by Pious101: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2021
Dies during active service
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by adecz: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2021
cool
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2021
The channel your BF used to come to this earth or world is the same channel that killed him.
Re: My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media by GloryGloryRufus(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2021
I suspect your boyfriend died while he was trying satisfy you after taking some sex enhancement pills or high dosage of libido drugs because you always complain he does not stay 3hours on top of you, If you manage to escape this case freely, learn to enjoy the little minutes a man can offer you, stop demanding for long hours, or get your self sex machines so that you will not create more bad names for your self.

For the Men, do the one you can do and leave the rest for another time, stop using hard drugs, go for check up regularly to know your health status such as Blood pressure level before engaging in hard activities.

Sexual intercourse is for those that are fits. Heart attacks/cardiac issues will not be your portion.

(1) (Reply)

Odukoya's Son Jailed For Rape In UK / A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam / WATCH Video Of Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.