Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Anywhere You See Tao11 Lying, Call Me To Flog Him!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anywhere You See Tao11 Lying, Call Me To Flog Him!!! (485 Views)

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) / Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) / Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anywhere You See Tao11 Lying, Call Me To Flog Him!!! by Hellraiser77: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
I am offering my services of dealing with the nuisance Tao11 trying to turn facts on its head as is his stock in trade Just call me, I will deal with his lies free of charge, He is very scared of me cheesy cheesy

Re: Anywhere You See Tao11 Lying, Call Me To Flog Him!!! by gregyboy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wahala nor too much, in a bid to defend Yoruba she became a lieing machine

TAO11 the moremi of the 21st century... Lol
Re: Anywhere You See Tao11 Lying, Call Me To Flog Him!!! by Hellraiser77: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
gregyboy:
Wahala nor too much, in a bid to defend Yoruba she became a lieing machine

TAO11 the moremi of the 21st century... Lol
That lie factory is very scared of me grin ...... once i enter thread him go tear racecheesy cheesy

Re: Anywhere You See Tao11 Lying, Call Me To Flog Him!!! by gwafaeziokwu: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
grin

Long time my brother.
Re: Anywhere You See Tao11 Lying, Call Me To Flog Him!!! by Hellraiser77: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:
grin

Long time my brother.
My bro, cheesy cheesy

How nah......Happy new year
Re: Anywhere You See Tao11 Lying, Call Me To Flog Him!!! by googi: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
You guys are not ashamed.

She flogged the heck out of you and replaced it with fear and senses.

You are asking for more Judasi Ole!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Student Dies Mysteriously After Fight With Classmate Over Girlfriend In Ogun / Igbu Cult Or Society In Ogba Land / INNOVATIVE OR PLAIN SILLINESS? (SEE PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.