Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Married Woman Who Tattooed Tinubu On Her Back Was Chased Out By Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Woman Who Tattooed Tinubu On Her Back Was Chased Out By Her Husband (809 Views)

Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Who Tattooed Tinubu On Her Back Was Chased Out By Her Husband by Finestgal: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPO6WVvQ8_A

Married woman who tattooed Tinubu on her back was chased out by her husband

Re: Married Woman Who Tattooed Tinubu On Her Back Was Chased Out By Her Husband by pharmagba: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Be patient, you will soon be help

Tinubu will call you
Re: Married Woman Who Tattooed Tinubu On Her Back Was Chased Out By Her Husband by Finestgal: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
pharmagba:
Be patient, you will soon be help

Tinubu will call you
It's like you know,
That's her strategy

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mike Edward's Son Says His First Word & It Is Dada. See Perri's Reaction / Toke Makinwa Warns Her Crush, Drake – ”i’ve Been Faithful, Don’t ASAP Rocky Me” / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Five Massive Cakes In Celebration Of Her 36th Birthday (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.