Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Is Denzel Washington The Greatest American Actor Ever? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Denzel Washington The Greatest American Actor Ever? (375 Views)

Denzel Washington Rejoices As Samuel L Jackson Receives First OSCAR / Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian / The Equalizer 2 , Watch Denzel Washington In Full Action Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Denzel Washington The Greatest American Actor Ever? by Magne101: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
I know this is a very arguable claim but I think Denzel Washington might be the greatest actor America has ever produced. He might only have two Oscars but how he has changed the face of the industry is something nobody has ever done; not even the great Sydney Poitier.

When he landed his major role in Glory, I knew he had enough in him to become perhaps the greatest ever. The way he carried himself anytime he was on screen. Then he played the great Malcolm X and that became a game-changer in the whole of Hollywood.

Enjoy some of his pictures below and let me know who you think is better than him.

Re: Is Denzel Washington The Greatest American Actor Ever? by heniford2: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
dude can act when will Zubie act maturely like him
Re: Is Denzel Washington The Greatest American Actor Ever? by HarunaWest(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
He is one of the great if not the greatest..His portrayal of Frank Lucas in American Gangster remains evergreen..

1 Like

Re: Is Denzel Washington The Greatest American Actor Ever? by harmargedon: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
I love this man, no hommo.

(1) (Reply)

Justice League Snyder Cut (2021) Giveaway Winners Announced! | Hbo Max / Voice-over Artists With Clean American Accent Needed For 2D Animation Script / A TV Camera From 1936 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.