Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos (64178 Views)

Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Evablizin:
Is she married?
you wan marry am?
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by sanyablaze(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
been doing so much to stay in the news
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by lozanni(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Social media age undecided
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Ahmeduana(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
a hoe will surely be a hoe, nevertheless
Is it your hoe?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
mafo
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Kaii sad sad sad sad
E no reach like this naa
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by ibechris(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
Rubbish...shameless women no surprise.

She came back full tank.

Believe this story at own ur peril.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by betwo: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
OK oo,the man they try shaa.rubbish
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by olenyi: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
This one she is trying too hard to be in the news lately, let us not hear any breakup news soon.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by femi4: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nympho
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Machinegun91(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
old milf
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by seniormallam(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
She's tried her best to satisfy the man, if he still went on to cheat on her, na him sabi.......husband like f**k wife like f**k they blend well
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Shalommy(f): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Who cares?. Kiss my ass
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by bewla(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
When there is no money bag nackers
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by goatgoat093: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
How come useless reports like this always make the frontpage? Nairaland has turned to a big joke.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by tunapawizzy: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
weytin preek go cause, even preek power no go fit handle am
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Too much info
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Sabicleaners: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hiring Field Data Collectors (enumerators) For Ondo or Oyo States
Looking to hire excellent candidate(s) as enumerators for a baseline survey assessment, knowledge, attitude, and practices study in the agricultural sector.
Required expertise: quantitative field data collection. Please send CVs clearly highlighting required expertise to humble.consultant@gmail.com
Deadline is 11th April 2021 (CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis).
Candidate must:
Have an android phone, speak Yoruba fluently and reside in either Ondo or Oyo states
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by lamentor78(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Good for her.....she has husband.....what of Tonto Dick, Genevieve, Ini Edo.....Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw.....who is getting down there....

Anonymous
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by telkevog(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
The mod that pushed this thread to front page is high on cow dung
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by tunapawizzy: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
goatgoat093:
How come useless reports like this always make the frontpage? Nairaland has turned to a big joke.
u no lie......
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Those is looking like a full time job. it would be so difficult satisfying this type of a lady o
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Zetty177x: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
See what made FP on NL.
SMH! OMG!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nothing new under this p***y gender

Anyway future belongs to grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Just shut it! Hoe ki u there. Na y una dey cry over relationship every fvcking day! U niggas judge people based on outer looks but u dont knoa its deceitful!
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
No wonder the guy dey misbehave. Because of sex she don turn am to mumu
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by WibusJaga: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hope they don't have a gateman or houseboy.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Henrydonland:
“If she dey wash my own boxers, why I no go wash her own pant. "

Pussy ass Niggarrr
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
The man tried getting married to this loud woman, I will be so ashamed. I know his real gees are already talking to him.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mtcheew, tufiakwa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid's Reaction To Davido's Wedding / The Day Banky W Introduced Wizkid & Skales To Nigerians In 2010 (Throwback Photo / Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.