Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos (63894 Views)

Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by mozona(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
a hoe will surely be a hoe, nevertheless

those that make a hoe?

if ur wife have does same treatment to you, does it makes her a hoe?

search ur conscience carefully.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Makemoneywithme: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Why wont you mention this nonsense so u can stay relevant? Atleast with this now them go talk you Mata for one month till u cook up something else. Nigeria celebrities with their overhyped lifestyle If you know you know. Gerrat out of here!
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
A very ejaculative news.

What a relief!
The pain on my leg just disappeared after reading this.
I am very grateful.
The mode that moved it to the front page.

More grease to your ego.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Reelmii: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is what happens wen a woman marrys a guy for sex

I am not sure the guy is financially stable, guess he is with her because of her fame and money while she is with him because he is good in bed... so they are helping each other
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by dianchi(f): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
It is always great to be sexually in tune as married couples ... Thumps up

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by dragunov: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Some things that are meant to be private aren't private anymore

You know.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by goshen26: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Strange things happening everywhere
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by skillsinnigeria: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by SmartPolician: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:

What's the meaning of this? If she doesn't sleep with her husband, are you the one she should be sleeping with?

Most of you keep pretending, but I know for certain that a vast majority of men like women who love sex.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by nnamdico82: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wagbayi omoge to mote, give him front and back to forget his name
Omihanifa:
Anita Joseph: How I Flew From Enugu Movie Set To Have Sex With Hubby In Lagos

Anita Joseph, Nollywood actress, has recounted how she left a movie set for a sexual escapade with Fisayo Michael, her husband better known as MC Fish.

The film star brought this revelation to light in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

The Anambra-born actress said she hopped on a plane and flew to Lagos from Enugu to satisfy her sexual urge and then returned to the movie set the next day with a “full tank.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUpR08MfZt/?igshid=cukov6dwofcv

Anita’s post comes a few days after MC Fish had revealed that he washes her underwear as an expression of his love for her.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by PAWG(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:

We need to stop being hypocritical
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Getdowntobiznes: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
Next time show us the video let see your own f..king style.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Donchrister(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Everybody just wan trend sha! Make i go do my own sef so me go trend. Abi no be so
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by ashawopikin(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald post=100583930ok:
she's not a hoe, she's a married hoe
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by 2shaw: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Flew over a dic k, bich that's shi t.
Pile of fat,up in that body,
Soon love go sour,soon u call it quit
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Brainless , shameless, classless....always advertising and seeking patronage directly or indirectly.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Gharial: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Omihanifa:

Anita Joseph, Nollywood actress, has recounted how she left a movie set for a sexual escapade with Fisayo Michael, her husband better known as MC Fish.

The Anambra-born actress said she hopped on a plane and flew to Lagos from Enugu to satisfy her sexual urge and then returned to the movie set the next day with a “full tank.”

Anita’s post comes a few days after MC Fish had revealed that he washes her underwear as an expression of his love for her.

Disgusting
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
how can this be a front page topic on nairaland?
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by LegalWolf: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Is this necessary? Isn’t she married? Why the holier-than/thou attitude though when we know what you do in secret.

Nonsense!
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by continentalceo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
veli1:
so fuckin what? if u lyk, cook the d* ck and eat it. we still don't give a f*ck. cool

Savagery!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by McSquishi(f): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Omihanifa:

Cute marriage but TMI.

At least they are encouraging young people to be fun with each other and enjoy a healthy sex life. Better than a lot of the toxic and dysfunctional stuff that goes viral
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by hstar: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Some things that are meant to be private aren't private anymore
Na so we see am o
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Chimeluv(f): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Onye mgbu angry
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by isaiahethan: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
inumidun2010:
Travelled for a DICK... So e mean say Person no fit leave this one travel go OUT for a MONTH...

Exactly my thought, neighbour or Gateman will definitely switch over
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by 99thEnemy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nice to know you fly to deliver urgent kpekus to your hubby...

But we hope this kinda service is only for hubby shaa! grin
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Just to cover up d dk wey u receive on location
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by donprinyo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Eeew, toilet matters should remain in the toilet
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Bornboy4: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sexual addiction, methinks!

She should have just rushed down to the market to buy a sizable cucumber to play with. That would have saved her the cost of transportation by air and probably the risk.
This recommendation has saved many marriages.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by shogsman(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
I'm not a person that is big on hatred but I hate this woman with passion, apart from the fact that she's got ugly morals,she's just embarrassing
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by haddyluv(f): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ok na
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by bluefilm: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news

Why not use it to masturbate this nite?
Re: Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos by Emmasnoop(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Foolishness Why u nor act blue film put online, useless idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shatta Michy: I Had Sex With Shatta Wale The First Day We Met At Age 17 (video) / Linc Edochie Opens A School "ABH Academy" (Photos) / Davido, His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.