Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) (1963 Views)

M.i.’s ‘the Chairman’ Album – The Preview And Review / Picture of 9ice And Isolate / Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by experts: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
If you don’t know Isolate Arafada, I wonder where you have been LOL. Years back when “Gongo Aso” album came out, Isolate dissed 9ice on a remake of “Photocopy” and caught some buzz for himself.

Born Akano Oluwadamilare Adetutu hails from Ogbomosho. Isolate signed his 1st recording deal with Mo’BB Entertainment. He recorded a hit single “Ara” under the label. This songwriter, actor, innovator and singer conveys his musical message through the use of Yoruba language. Isolate has been inspired by the likes of Epo Akara, Haruna Ishola, Baba Ara, Jimmy Cliff and Wyclef Jean. If you think 9ice is the only artiste that makes use of proverbs in his songs, Isolate is another.

He has featured in a lot tracks including the late dagrin’s hit song Gboro. He just dropped his debut album titled The Secret Arafada Vol. 1 , and I decided to give him some shine to those that haven’t heard of him before. Here are three tracks, So-bosun, the track he replied to 9ice years back to one of his tracks “photocopy” and “igo kan” and “Everyday.” I’m sure you are going to love this. (You’ll enjoy it better if you understand yoruba)

Enjoy and share your thoughts…….

Sobosun…,

http://www.jaguda.com/2011/04/07/bubbling-under-isolate-arafada-sobosun-everyday-igo-kan/

Re: Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by tosinaded(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
There is no track titled sobosun on the album. . It was changed to "Ebiti" and also the beat was changed too. . .

I feel he could av done better. . . The fact that he left Mobb contributed to the level of the album.
Ara ft Gino wasnt on the album, and thats a big tune IMO, Thats his best song. .

All in all its a good album, i rate it 5.5/10.
My fav on the album is Gbas Gbos.

Other tracks iLike are ebiti,my turn,todayz play, party avenue, lighter.

His tribute to dagrin is touching
Re: Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by shotster50(m): 1:58am On Apr 19, 2011
I think he has a good voice, Started checking for him after the Mo ti gboro song with Dagrin.
Re: Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by bilms(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
i agree with u guys on this
Re: Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by bilms(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
but my best track is Icon
Re: Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by FBS: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2011
Ride on Mr. Isolate.
Re: Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 22, 2011
Re: Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
Re: Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
Re: Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2011
Re: Isolate Debut Album(the Secrete Vol 1) by experts: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2012
k

(1) (Reply)

Dj Skits , Dj Drops And Jingles / Download Ringtone Don’t Go Breaking My Heart – Backstreet Boys Free / Psquare: "Away" Instrumental Remake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.