Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? (10165 Views)

How Do I Save My Marriage / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by dinocy(m): 6:23am On Apr 08, 2021
If you save now, Christmas and new celebration will still take the money. So just enjoy yourself . grin grin
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Draught: 6:29am On Apr 08, 2021

Try joining a co-operative, whereby they take money from your salary or you voluntary give them a certain amount of money every month..

This will help you not to spend what you can't see..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by gfagbems: 6:29am On Apr 08, 2021
Read books to know about the best way to go about your savings. I recommend this book for you:
"THE YOUND NIGERIAN GRADUATE"
By Zion Ochera
It is available on : www.amazon.com

Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by cooltola(m): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2021
do ajo with a trusted group of individuals and be the last person on the rotation to collect your money
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Frales6(f): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2021
I will advise you when I must have eaten
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Ferogen1: 6:35am On Apr 08, 2021
/clicksave
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Ferogen1: 6:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Follow the link /clicksave
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by dachisom(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2021
there is a savings plan I can suggest to you if you can be discipline enough to save minimum of 20k per month for 3yrs. it's actually for 7 yrs but you can decide to take back your accumulated funds without charges as from 36months.
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by GodFud0: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2021
Dash me na
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by GodFud0: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2021
Use piggy bank
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by walkwithgod(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2021
You cannot save in Nigeria if you don't earn above 300k.

I'd God bless you, you con dey married with children, you are just living a rat race.

don't stress yourself, use your money and eat well.

na who dey alive dey save money.
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2021
mukthar2000:
Distance urself a little from the family u settled their bill, as they would be waiting u to settled other yet to come bills.
The guy went home to give impression that he has arrived when, in fact, he has nothing. He has not only spent all his money. He has now attracted responsibilities to himself. When they make request based on the impression of how much he's worth and he's unable to provide, they would accuse him of being stingy and not caring for extended family.
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Terry44: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
Saving money these days in Nigeria doesn't make sense anymore, the inflation and numerous bank charges will eat up the money in the bank except you are using apps like piggyvest and cowrywise. But I think it's better to invest that money for it to be generating returns for you than just earning and saving it.

Anytime you have money that you don't need immediately, just try and invest it instead of saving it

is Piggyvest feasible?
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2021
The best way to save your money is to invest it... I dump the cash in bonds and treasury bills or binance BNB wallet.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2021
You dey find excuse to break up with your girlfriend , like say na she force u to go carry family problems for head like Hedward..

Meanwhile, how do u want us to advice you on how to save , when we don't know what u do for a living or how much you make weekly or monthly sad

And As long as you don't know say "problems no dey finish for this life" u will keep spending money for matters wey go drain u die. And wen u broke, ur broke family no go still help u..
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by 123huawei: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2021
4tomandchi:
Savings is one aspect of life that is almost none existence on this part of the world. It's either you are forced to save from your work place which is almost mandatory or not.

The other option which is voluntary savings is more difficult to sustain because once a need arises you will jump on the money.

To cultivate a saving character one needs to be deciplened and determined to meet long term goals.
. You are right
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by MartinsD12(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Easter season has come and gone but it brings memories of our childhood and traditions many of us still incorporate into our families.

My memories of Easter as a child are full of food, sending messages to our loved ones, travelling and putting smiles on the faces of people we love.

How did you spend your Easter holidays?

Did you have a barbecue in your yard? Cook at home? Go to church with your family? �

I think of the ultimate love sacrifice God made as a father, by sending his one and only son to take on the atonement of our sins. I think about how I can give back this love to the people around me. I want to be sure that I’m leaving an impact wherever I go; making everyone comfortable and happy in the best way I can.

This Easter I’ve done a lot of things with my family; I need to make sure that all my family's utility bills are settled in order to avoid interruption.

We cooked a feast and shared food and drinks with our neighbours too. Some of us even visited a nearby orphanage to share food with them. Of course, when I saw my sisters and cousins I ended up sending them money and airtime as well.

Now I’m completely broke. I’ve been thinking about ways to save money this season to make up for my splurge last weekend. I’ve cut down on going out, and I’ve been talking to my friends to team up and buy foodstuffs in bulk together. I'm also thinkinh of breaking up with my girlfriend to save money. Please what else can I do to save??
How can you save when Zenith bank has turned to stealing people's money debiting people on atm without payment and charging almost N1000 for ordinary sms notification in a month, how do you save with the criminal tendency of Zenith?
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Alejoas(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2021
shocked
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by vickydevoka(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2021
Sijo01:
Is your girlfriend such a liability that you have to consider breaking up with her before you can save?

Well, be more discipline with your spending. Prioritised your expenses.

Save before you spend and not spending before saving.
Wic gal way no be liability.
De only gal at fit I de ask u money na gaal way u promise marriage.
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by healthbing(f): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2021
Life is a risk
Life is a lesson
Life is a story
Life is a process
Life is a journey
Life is a step
Don't be in a rush..
You can't go round the whole world in a day the same with life .You can't make it in a day.
The foundation of a building determines how strong it will be.
The foundation of your life determines how long you will go..
Take it a step at a time and don't be in a rush .
Take risk where necessary.
Follow the story and process..learn the lesson and continue with the journey.
The most important thing is never give up on the way..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by ynotsadeek(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2021
AishaYesufu:
How do I save?

Rather than worry about saving, why not increase your income?

I found that works better for me. Increased income makes it easier to save.
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Itz simple!

Go back to that ways and strategies you used in making the money in the first instance..

Then, double up....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Emeka71(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2021
Reserve more; spend less.
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by hakeem4(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2021
AishaYesufu:
How do I save?
you want to break up with her because you want to save money grin grin is she a wasteful spender?
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2021
gfagbems:
Read books to know about the best way to go about your savings. I recommend this book for you:
"THE YOUND NIGERIAN GRADUATE"
By Zion Ochera
It is available on : www.amazon.com
If you've read the book why not help the OP with some cardinal excerpts? grin
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Gabson001(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2021
send it to my account
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Neddyogu(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2021
Truth be say u bn no get Moni then u decided to live above ur means just to impress at Easter. Truth is u need to grow up first.
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2021
If you can spend money after Easter season, you definitely will know how to save money after Easter season
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by sammirano: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2021
Werey re oo.
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by Nmezor(f): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2021
Investment is the koko
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by semasir: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2021
I'd advise you opt for PiggyVest! It'll help you save (un)consciously using the automated savings daily, weekly, monthly or at any time.

Ite quite better because you can save as low as ₦100 daily and worst is a saving of about ₦20,000 - ₦25,000 depending on your income.

You can download all the same using the link below:

https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=8832436c704

AishaYesufu:

Easter season has come and gone but it brings memories of our childhood and traditions many of us still incorporate into our families.

My memories of Easter as a child are full of food, sending messages to our loved ones, travelling and putting smiles on the faces of people we love.

How did you spend your Easter holidays?

Did you have a barbecue in your yard? Cook at home? Go to church with your family? �

I think of the ultimate love sacrifice God made as a father, by sending his one and only son to take on the atonement of our sins. I think about how I can give back this love to the people around me. I want to be sure that I’m leaving an impact wherever I go; making everyone comfortable and happy in the best way I can.

This Easter I’ve done a lot of things with my family; I need to make sure that all my family's utility bills are settled in order to avoid interruption.

We cooked a feast and shared food and drinks with our neighbours too. Some of us even visited a nearby orphanage to share food with them. Of course, when I saw my sisters and cousins I ended up sending them money and airtime as well.

Now I’m completely broke. I’ve been thinking about ways to save money this season to make up for my splurge last weekend. I’ve cut down on going out, and I’ve been talking to my friends to team up and buy foodstuffs in bulk together. I'm also thinkinh of breaking up with my girlfriend to save money. Please what else can I do to save??
Re: How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? by skillsinnigeria: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2021
The lord will deliver you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Important Lessons Your Parents Taught You? / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season / Day I Impersonated A Police Officer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.