Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,897 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On My Website!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On My Website!! (199 Views)

Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On My Website!! by Healthfive: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2021
In the article’s link posted below, I provide insight into the mechanisms of action of our drug and how it’s the safest and most effective Hepatitis B/C treatment available in town as of now.
It doesn’t just manage HBV and HCV, it cures it. Give it a try and join the endless list of our patients that got cured.

NOTE: Immediately you start our treatment, you will be added to our WhatsApp group that presently has almost over 150 participants with lots of information to share with fellow users of our product.

For TESTIMONIES, click the link below:

https://cell-clinic.com/2018/10/20/testimonies/

Contact: Zero nine zero three six eight nine nine two five five (WhatsApp dedicated contact).
Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On My Website!! by pharmagba: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2021
Healthfive:
In the article’s link posted below, I provide insight into the mechanisms of action of our drug and how it’s the safest and most effective Hepatitis B/C treatment available in town as of now.
It doesn’t just manage HBV and HCV, it cures it. Give it a try and join the endless list of our patients that got cured.

NOTE: Immediately you start our treatment, you will be added to our WhatsApp group that presently has almost over 150 participants with lots of information to share with fellow users of our product.

For TESTIMONIES, click the link below:

https://cell-clinic.com/2018/10/20/testimonies/

Contact: Zero nine zero three six eight nine nine two five five (WhatsApp dedicated contact).

Fraud fraud
Deception

Please don't fall for it
Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On My Website!! by Chiamaka79: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2021
pharmagba:

Fraud fraud
Deception

Please don't fall for it

But this company’s drug cured me over 3 years ago even when I was pregnant and my baby came out negative. I relocated somewhere else and I have introduced 5 different people to him including my brother and they were all cured. What I don’t know is why some Nigerians are just so wicked to disapprove another’s good work, no wonder nothing good comes from us and anyone that comes from us doesn’t last.
If you’re real, make your identity known and I will do the same and let us invite the man too to join us
Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On My Website!! by pharmagba: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2021
Chiamaka79:

But this company’s drug cured me over 3 years ago even when I was pregnant and my baby came out negative. I relocated somewhere else and I have introduced 5 different people to him including my brother and they were all cured. What I don’t know is why some Nigerians are just so wicked to disapprove another’s good work, no wonder nothing good comes from us and anyone that comes from us doesn’t last.
If you’re real, make your identity known and I will do the same and let us invite the man too to join us

Deception again

Cured you?
And you are not known all over the world? when the whole world is looking for its cure.

Abeg stop the deception
Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On My Website!! by Healthfive: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2021
pharmagba:

Deception again

Cured you?
And you are not known all over the world? when the whole world is looking for its cure.

Abeg stop the deception

Thanks but I will be willing to treat you for free while you post treatment updates here if you are hepatitis positive and willing to accept my offer.
Send me a message if you’re interested.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EMOTIONS: See What Aka's Fiancée Family Said About The Death Of Their Daughter. / What's The Remedy To A Sensitive Scar Located In The Hand? / Easy Teeth Whitening Method That Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.