Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United (265 Views)

IPOB Must Remain United And Focused, SE Govs Have Failed To Protect Us - Ohaneze / Buhari: Nigeria, A Nation Of Huge Gas Resources, Little Oil / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United by Ogamysamo: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2021
the best thing any reasonable citizen of nigeria should render unto our dear country nigeria is to promote peace and unity otherwise that person is not building nigeria.

remember our goal and dream is to build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.
we sing it almost every day.
and this also is not possible without UNITY.

lets build our dream rather than destroying it.
Re: The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United by limeta(f): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2021
unity kill you there
united my foot
daft cunt head slammer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United by Markbrowny: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2021
Yes with the massive killing of corrupt politicians and religious bigots.

Time will tell.

A peaceful and United Nigeria/Africa we shall achieve.

1 Like

Re: The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United by omoharry(f): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:
the best thing any reasonable citizen of nigeria should render unto our dear country nigeria is to promote peace and unity otherwise that person is not building nigeria.

remember our goal and dream is to build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

Why dont you use this energy to preach justice & fairness in a divers country like Nigeria? How can we live in a country where an ethnic group is allowed to carry arms ,Rape, maim & kill unchallenged and then is protected by this Fed govt ? How would you feel when you know that your live is cheaper than a dollar, just becos your govt does not see you as a priority but would go all out with all his security apparatus if it involve the Fulanis? Pls stop this stupid preaching of unity and let us talk fact that is happening on ground.
It would be better to live in smaller country, where citizens are treated equally and with great dignity than a big for nothing Nigeria that treat his citizens like trash while it exalt an ethnic group above others. One Nigeria right now is a fluke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:

How can there be peace in the absence of fairness and equity? Why do we continue to lie to ourselves in this country.
Buhari is colluding with his fulani terrorist brothers carry out ethnic cleansing in the country yet you expect me to promote peace and unity in Nigeria.
No force can win nature and as long as a certain minority feel preponderant to the other indigenous groups in Nigeria, peace and unity will keep remaining elusive in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United by zickyclef: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
For the benefits of the politheifian abi Fulani herdsmen that you are..no pray 4 wetin you no understand oga
Re: The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United by ThEGodFaThEr102: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Mr. United Nation of Nigeria Please send me your house address, I want to come and check something.

Re: The United Nation Of Nigeria (UNN) Deserve To Remain United by otosa(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
I was trying to build Unity, They increased the price of Petrol, the Naira lost value, No electricity for 30days still I was forced to pay 34k.
I was trying to defend my country, but authority gave AK49 to bandits to come and kill our people.
I was trying to help the police by giving them the needful information but they ended up arrested me for too-know grin grin
But this year of 2021, I realize my mistake that I have engaged to what it does not concern me and since then I have peace of my mind. Nigeria business is not my business.

(1) (Reply)

Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation / Defection: Remi Bakare, Others Are On Their Own* / NANS Endorses Soludo Governorship Bid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.