Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (9842 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. / Gov Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Submits List Of 16 Commissioners, 9 Are Women / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Frankdoz8: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List of States That Will Make Up Biafra To The United Nations.
The information reaching our desk this morning from Biafra, We have confirmed that the leader of Indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has finally submitted states that will make up Biafra to United Nations.
He include Benue State which was not there before, as a great leader he does not want reject any state that wants to associate with Biafra nation.
The list of the states
Imo, Abi, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers and Benue.
Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu has been in Biafra struggle for years, he has lost many things for the sake of Biafra freedom. Including his parents, freedom to stay in his father’s land, yet he refused to give up, this is a sign of true leader and great freedom fighter.
He is a role model to many freedom fighters all over the world, for now he is the most powerful freedom fighter in Africa. Despite the Coronavirus problem, Nnamdi Kanu still travelling to countries for the sake of Biafra freedom.
Nnamdi Kanu has taken Biafra agitation to 95 Countries including world power nation like United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia and Israel. He has sit with world leaders like Donald Trump, Isreali prime minister and others.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by seunlayi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is not our priority now... Corona Republic tí take over

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by yarimo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
idiot keep fooling yourself around, thank God PYTHON is much alive waiting.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by johnmartus(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
I'm from Isiala Ngwu in Abia state. Please ignore this bastard called kanu.

Kanu is a thief I will still expose him here someday. If you like call me yoloba Muslim or Afonja terrorist.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by sofiscatedmoron: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin
Afonja will start crying

Attache by force Afonja

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Citytrend: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
With this Coronavirus outbreak? Nnwana please calm down small for now na.

Coronavirus no be Huasa and Fulani matter Oo.

Na die wey the world dey Soo. Including FIFA officials

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Frankdoz8: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:

Kanu is a thief I will still expose here someday. If you like call me yoloba Muslim or Afonja terrorist.
Yoruba Muslim afonja, we love KANU and he will continue to be your nightmare until you suffer heart attack.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by alizma: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Is it now a football team?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by 1030(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Which Benue,why not add Kogi and Abuja.Guess this is a big error on his part because Benue people will disappoint him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Frankdoz8: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
alizma:
Is it now a football team?
FIFA have just approved Biafra football team. Afonjas in pain now!

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by sofiscatedmoron: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:

Kanu is a thief I will still expose here someday. If you like call me yoloba Muslim or Afonja terrorist.
A Yoruba amotekun man from abia state i hail u oo,
Nice one
Attache by force afonja
grin grin angry

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by johnmartus(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Can you comprehend. If you read it well you will see where I stated both yoruba and non yoruba. Meanwhile I have spent 15 years in Yorubaland.
sofiscatedmoron:

A Yoruba amotekun man from abia state i hail u oo,
Nice one
grin grin angry

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by uzohrome(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
I love consistency. Nnamdi is well focused

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Citytrend: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oga if you say you're in Abia State let's share location. Why reduce Nairaland to a secondary school boys affair na
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by MRV101(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Promise Land
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by MetaPhysical: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin grin

Watch, if Biafra fail they will say Benue people betrayed Biafra.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:

Kanu is a thief I will still expose him here someday. If you like call me yoloba Muslim or Afonja terrorist.
We don hear you
Mumu

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by limeta(f): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Watin happen i no see edo there why now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by ContentedK: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:

mumu

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Tweiker: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Can you comprehend. If you read it well you will see where I stated both yoruba and non yoruba. Meanwhile I have spent 15 years in Yorubaland.

"yoruba and non yoruba living in 'OUR' region"

You were referring to Yorubaland as your region.

You are not an Igbo man.

You are just a confused Yoruba man. I won't even be surprised if your guy name is Afamed, Simplyleo or Sariki cheesy

However, for calling Kanu a thief I would say you are seriously lacking in gray matter.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by SciLab: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
More pains to ewedu muslim skulls. Thank God Igbo is a majority tribe with millions of people scattered all over the world.

Buhari for don gas us finish. God pass am.
Even when he dies the tribes of Biafra will still live.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by DADDY2or3FISHES: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
uzohrome:
I love consistency.
There is a big difference between being consistent and insanity.

I find it hard to understand how on earth Nnamdi Kanu is able to manipulate Igbo people...
Naa real guyman

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by googi: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ouch!!

He forgot Lagos. Biafra without Lagos nah suicide be that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Totilopussylick(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
But Biafra is refused to exist angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Frankdoz8: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
googi:
Ouch!!

He forgot Lagos. Biafra without Lagos nah suicide be that.
Lagos is a no mans land, when Biafra finally comes, we decide what to do with Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Dedetwo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
yarimo:
idiot keep fooling yourself around, thank God PYTHON is much alive waiting.

The fooling points to the poster of the above crap.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by technicallyrich(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
What's the meaning of these,I support bisfra as an ijaw man,but ijaws we never leave our fellow ijaws in odudwack republishing.which we be a country of backstabbers, betrayals,thieves,skull miners,liars,juju worshippers and ritualist.
They should look for a way to include the great ijaws that are in ondo,Edo and Lagos which we originally ow. With Benin.
God bless ss and se
God bles bisfrans.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by coolitempa(f): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Lagos is a no mans land, when Biafra finally comes, we decide what to do with Lagos.

Ipob clown spotted ....... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by tatatar: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
They add all the oil producing states finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by merit455(m): 12:09am On Mar 20, 2020
E pain them. They know themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi Raises Panel On SARS Brutality, Right Abuses / Nigeria Police Salary From Recruit To IGP / Tariff Increase, Solution To Improve Power Supply – NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.