Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland (1380 Views)

Obahiagbon: Obasanjo's Endorsement Is A Cancer For Peter Obi / Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West / “jimi Agbaje Is A Cancer In Lagos PDP.- Chief Layi Ogunbambi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by ebuka440: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2021
Had it been that you have a father even a drunken one you won't mention one's father( your father) in this.. Had it been that you sucked a healthy breast, you won't be talking rubbish here.

Go and get your dick circumcised slowpoke

thebosstrevor1:

Tell that to your father.
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2021
Henrydonland:
I just checked your profile and your hate for Igbos is unquantifiable.

No go get HBP for we mata.

Always acting like a victim
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2021
ebuka440:
Had it been that you have a father even a drunken one you won't mention one's father( your father) in this.. Had it been that you sucked a healthy breast, you won't be talking rubbish here.

Go and get your dick circumcised slowpoke

IPOB TERRORIST SPOTED.
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Ekejoestar(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2021
Doradorwa:
I just tire about this whole IPOB wahala and if we talk they will tag us Afonja miscreants.

My friend, don't put mouth in what you don't know
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2021
History555:
Igbo special adviser

Ipob terrorist
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by History555: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2021
Still on d matta

Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Marine54(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There is nothing like fulani will conquer the country.

Because the president is fulani so your bigoted mond was open because of the lie Nnamdi kanu tell you guys.

Now you are just emotional, 10 - 20 years, you will still be living in Nigeria, have a Nigerian passport....biafra agitations will only be for the next gullibles who they haven't paid money.
Lool ! The killing being carryout by your Marauding fulani brothers across the south are what , even the recent one in Ebonyi
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by ebuka440: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2021
Idiot get a job. Hungerbad

thebosstrevor1:

IPOB TERRORIST SPOTED.
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Ekejoestar(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

IPOB TERRORIST SPOTED.

Why are you so obsessed with everything that have to do with ipob? just tell me why, because it seems like you don't have any other work to do. Can't you see what is happening in Nigeria so does it mean that people don't have the right to defend themselves again
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Ekejoestar(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2021
ebuka440:

Like the guy is so jobless he doesn't have any work to do someone should just hire him and give him a work
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Ekejoestar(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2021
Sounding like as if you have our special interest at heart meanwhile you are a backstabber
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2021
Ekejoestar:

My friend, don't put mouth in what you don't know
And what do you know that I don't know....
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Ekejoestar(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2021
Doradorwa:
And what do you know that I don't know....

If you want to stand for Justice I think you should go through that guy's post just click on his profile and see how he's attacking ipob, and then answer for yourself whether if he is not a paid miscreant
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Marine54(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Sunday2021:
Las Las enemies of this country will fail.
Ipob has infiltrated nairaland, most of the mods are ipob sympathizers, they will ban you anytime you say something against ipob terrorists but no matter how many times you report ipob miscreants they will not ban him or her.
I am a number one enemy of ipob terrorists. Therefore, ipob mod come and ban me.
LOOl ! I am from South south , I support the Disintegrate this contraps 100% . This contraps must divide, we must control 100% of our oil in Niger Delta..
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Marine54:
Lool ! The killing being carryout by your Marauding fulani brothers across the south are what , even the recent one in Ebonyi

What of the killings carry out on fulani people by ebonyi villagers who are mostly ipob supporters.

Your people attack fulanis first, went to the bushes, kill their cows and burn down their properties because of Nnamdi kanu propaganda and you don't expect them to revenge

Nnamdi kanu is causing more deaths for your people, but most of you are blind to see it.
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2021
Marine54:
LOOl ! I am from South south , I support the Disintegrate this contraps 100% . This contraps must divide, we must control 100% of our oil in Niger Delta..

You are wasting your time.

NIGERIA WILL NEVER DIVIDE
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Why are you so obsessed with everything that have to do with ipob? just tell me why, because it seems like you don't have any other work to do. Can't you see what is happening in Nigeria so does it mean that people don't have the right to defend themselves again

If ipob have the right to defend themselves, then fulani also have the right to defend themselves.

Simple as abc.
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2021
ebuka440:

Ipob Terrorist on nairaland spoted
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Like the guy is so jobless he doesn't have any work to do someone should just hire him and give him a work

Terrorist spotted.

Come and give me a job in ESN terrorist camp.

Sorry i can't, i don't want to be a terrorist like you.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2021
Ipob terrorists, media cow and their supporters plus sympathizers have raided this thread.

Lets play a simple game. Spot the IPOB terrorist in this thread.

1000 naira when you spot one, if you spot 5, 5000 naira each.
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Ekejoestar(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If ipob have the right to defend themselves, then fulani also have the right to defend themselves.

Simple as abc.

I'm in my house someone came to fight me and am defending myself and you are telling me that that person also have the right to defend himself while fighting me in my own house and you are saying you are ok? Haven't you heard of people how people are been killed in their Farmland haven't you seen it or because it has not happened to you that's why you are so adamant in defending this evil
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by History555: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2021
We die on top lgbo matter

Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2021
History555:
We die on top lgbo matter

Which are you?
A) Ipob media cow
B)ipob terrorist
C)ipob supporter of terrorism
D)ipob sympathizer of terrorism
E)Nnamdi Kanu slave
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2021
Ekejoestar:

I'm in my house someone came to fight me and am defending myself and you are telling me that that person also have the right to defend himself while fighting me in my own house and you are saying you are ok? Haven't you heard of people how people are been killed in their Farmland haven't you seen it or because it has not happened to you that's why you are so adamant in defending this evil

A visitor came to your house but then you attack and kill him because one man in London said you should do that.

Don't you think his family members will want blood??

You are a supporter of evil and a terrorist.
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by History555: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2021
We breathe, eat, sleep, shit lgbo affairs

Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Sunday2021: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2021
Marine54:
hahahaha. Who knows you in niger delta?
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2021
History555:
We breathe, eat, sleep, shit lgbo affairs

Why are you stalking me like you do to your cheating wife grin grin

Also why are you obsessed over Nigeria.

Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by History555: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2021
Igbo for breakfast, launch and dinner

Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2021
History555:
Igbo for breakfast, launch and dinner

Nigeria, fulani, and north for breakfast, lunch and dinner grin

Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Marine54(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are wasting your time.

NIGERIA WILL NEVER DIVIDE
Las Las we will joyfully gain our depend out of Nigeria.
You'll channels your energy towards Southwest, they're your ally,
cause Fulani and yoruba are one.
You have allot in common with them.

We from SS/SS are difference people...
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Marine54(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2021
Sunday2021:
hahahaha. Who knows you in niger delta?
I am from South south , if you don't believe it that is your problem..
Re: Ipob Media Cow Are A Cancer Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2021
Marine54:
Las Las we will joyfully gain our depend out of Nigeria.
You'll channels your energy towards Southwest, they're your ally,
cause Fulani and yoruba are one.
You have allot in common with them.

We from SS/SS are difference people...

13% oil revenue.

Amnesty international scholarships for ex militants

Monthly stipend for ex militants

All ex generals are all on government stipend and contracts.

Nddc international and local scholarship, yet no progress in the region.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB/UK Asylum: Nigeria Make A Surprising Move / Hoist Biafra Flag In Aso Rock On May 30- (BNL) Biafra Nations League Tell Buhari / ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.