Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo (1416 Views)

Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by SATANICALLY: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi, has said Fulanis are not enemies to Iwo people, stressing that they help secure the community.

Akanbi said this while stating that his people enjoy a peaceful coexistence with their Fulani counterparts.

The monarch, in a statement he signed, disclosed how Fulanis in his domain repelled an invasion of bandits on his community.

The statement titled: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out of Iwoland’ reads: “Bororo men with their cattle encroached Iwo. The Seriki Fulani with his men stormed the forest to chase the Bororo whose attitude is to eat crops at night and attack farmers.

“It could be recalled that I invited the Fulanis to my palace, gave them orientation and charged them to identify the bad eggs among them.

“Since that time the leadership of the Fulanis, Seriki, has been keeping up to the responsibility of ensuring culprits are identified, arrested and prosecuted.

“In Iwoland, Fulanis are our security, not our enemies. The three local governments of Iwoland comprising Iwo, Ayedire and Ola Oluwa, enjoy a peaceful coexistence with Fulanis.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/22/fulanis-are-our-security-not-enemies-oluwo-of-iwo/

1 Like

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by Fahdiga1: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
This Oba alongside Ishaq Akintola are the major enemies of the Yorubas

14 Likes

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by Tochi3(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lol. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by DDDEnterprises: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Alright.

if person wey get kingdom don talk, wetin be our own again? grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by Standing5(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
This compromised drug addict again.

3 Likes

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by ERockson: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
So this man has handed over three local governments to Fulani to secure,so the lives of the Yorubas in this local government is with the Fulani, even if they have to compromise later in the future and start killing the them. No wonder this man said last year he's not Oba but Emir of Yoruba, shame on the king makers that made this man a king in the first place

1 Like

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by princechurchill(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
In every tribe there must be a Judas, but my beloved Yoruba brethren own na Judas with a crown..

D matter weak oduduwa himself

9 Likes

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by sophxx: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Emir of Iwoland loading. grin Na free dis one go donate him seat give them. Yoruba about to lose another town to fula in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Like Afonja like Oluwo. Giving Yoruba warriors(fighters) unnecessary battle to fight.

1 Like

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oba of fulani himself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by SmartPolician: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
This king is more northerner than Yoruba.

But then, he will have to prove if it's true or fake love when Buhari is finally out of office.

In every 12, there must be a Judas.

2 Likes

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by Racoon(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Foolish man trying to justify the atrocities of well known killer terrorists.
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by History555: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
I hope this man actually knows what he is doing
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
This Oba alongside Ishaq Akintola are the major enemies of the Yorubas

Your case is like a lion advising a sheep against the wolf. How can you say something like that to oriade? No matter how much you try, Yoruba Muslim are Yorubas and your advice is spitted upon

Imagine the owner of the body is saying body no dey pain am but u still dey tell am sorry

1 Like

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by sapientia(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
He said they are his security
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by Fahdiga1: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
SlyDev:

Your case is like a lion advising a sheep against the wolf. How can you say something like that to oriade? No matter how much you try, Yoruba Muslim are Yorubas and your advice is spitted upon

Imagine the owner of the body is saying body no dey pain am but u still dey tell am sorry
Lol you are right
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by festacman(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by jrjfjfj: 12:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Foolish man ,igbos and fulanis must be chased out of Yorubaland angry
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by IJOBA11: 1:22am On Jun 23, 2021
LOL SEE AS FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TAQIYYALISTICALLY BASHING YORUBAS AND HOPING THAT SOME UNENLIGHTENED ONES AMONGST THEM WILL BLAME IGBOS IN RETALIATIONgrin
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by IJOBA11: 1:33am On Jun 23, 2021
kingsceedon:
Wetin concerned OMO Igbo like me over 2 lovely brothers matter? Make i just dey mind my business jejely and nwayoly dey go, in Oga Tinubu's voice, Kano state makes me realize that Fulanis and yorubas are brothers and sisters, case closed
BORORO THE NEWS PAIN SO TEY YOU COME DEY INVOLVE IGBOS SO THAT YOUR TAQIYYA GO SWEET

1 Like

Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by Praxis758: 1:37am On Jun 23, 2021
This Oba is nursing a venomous serpent.
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by houseontherock: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2021
If we can give out oluwo and Ishaq Akintola in Yoruba land, our yoke will be lighter.
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by Frenzy01(m): 2:02am On Jun 23, 2021
These are one of the people that will never allow the dreams of actualizing Oduduwa republic to come to pass undecided

abeg jare, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by Ategberoson(m): 4:45am On Jun 23, 2021
left to me the excesses if Igbo and Fulani immigrant would have been checkmated if I'm close to traditional and political power

I will never tolerate the influx of Igbo and Fulani on my soil, it's just unfortunate we don't have leaders with good foresight, The non Yoruba Tinubu is trying to please are his major critics on social media

I will never take non Yoruba over my Tribesmen, I will never be a nationalist to one useless people that will always badmouth me despite my friendly accommodation and tolerance
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by Grace001: 5:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Oba eleyi ti gbabode fun yoruba oo

Abi this king is mad ni, so Fulanis are the ones helping to secure iwo.

These are the traitors that will set yoruba nation back, they will pledge allegiance with another Aalimi to betray yoruba
Re: ‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo by ambu2: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Guy man Kabiyesi

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ibb's Permutations Narrow List Of Presidential Candidates. / Abaribe The Igbo Demon And Thief / How I Save Hausa Man Today From Unknown Gun Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.