Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question (750 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by saraki2019(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2021
Are you in competition with the north, you set up ESN, destroying your states and safety protocols in competition with the bandits terrorising northern states? think twice?
I saw someone commenting on facebook, saying and i quote " if northerners think they have herdsmen we have ESN and IPOB,
this is unintelligent of you people pls.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2021
typing from Benin Republic IDP Camp undecided

15 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by livebyday(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2021
Both you and the person are very unintelligent.

The fellow spoke meaning they have A herdsmen deterant in the form of esn while you assume they are destroying their state . Both naratives are false in a sense.

The southeast is relatively safe except for security personnel

Herdsmen aren't bothering the southeast like they do the southwest so any vigilante like esn is illegal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by Monogamy: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
angry
Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by gidgiddy: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
saraki2019:
Are you in competition with the north, you set up ESN, destroying your states and safety protocols in competition with the bandits terrorising northern states? think twice?
I saw someone commenting on facebook, saying and i quote " if northerners think they have herdsmen we have ESN and IPOB,

But the people in the South East have no fear of ESN, except Army and Police

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by samwash(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
Then the Federal government & other international bodies will declare the groups as terrorist group & is will be a bed omen to Nigerian.
We complain that Nigeria is not experiencing Economy & Technology advancement, which foreign national will want to invest in this present Nigeria, not to talk of we Nigerians that are scared to invest in our Nation Cox in high rate of crimes & insecurities.
I can't even relocate to the South- East not to talk of the entire Northern Nigeria Cox of fear of unkwn Gunmen,BH etc.
That statement from FB is so unintelligent of that person.
Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by plaetton: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
Even among disgruntled Fulani slaves from across Nigeria, there is one bond that unites them: Their inferiority complex, phobia and hatred of Igbos.

Fulani-displaced Southwest citizens can be languishing in IDP camps in Benin Republic, but as long as there is something to complain about Igbos, they will shift their attention and rather obsess with Igbos.

Tufiakwa !!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by Resurrection212: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
I pity you guy.
OOzz:
typing from Benin Republic IDP Camp undecided
Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by amuwo1980: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
saraki2019:
Are u ok? The federal government is terrorizing the gob land and u are here holding brief for a genocidal government , tell us where u saw the if northners have herdsmen we have ESN and IPOB , that’s comparing gold coins to saw dust .

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by Resurrection212: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
We are not happy about it bro.this useless ipob should leave my state .imo is not part of biafra.
saraki2019:

1 Like

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by Tranquillity360: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
This recently love for Igbos by enemies of Igbos,Am afraid ooo.

If una love Igbos like this before,there won't have been problemgrin grin

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by Pierohandsome: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
ESN is never a security threat to the Easterners. It is only fulani terrorists,not even law abiding fulanis that are under threat,but the terrorist ones in the name of headsmen that should be afraid.

Same goes to the corrupt police force mounting checkpoints in every road in south east that should be afraid.

How come yorubas are not said to be under threat due to the launch of amotekun and OPC ,are those ones not bearing arms,or is it because those ones are not as trained and effective as ESN?

ESN is the best thing happening to the Easterners right now

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by Tranquillity360: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

But the people in the South East have no fear of ESN, except Army and Police
ESN are people's men.

No intimidation from them.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by flokii: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
The problem with them is that they are too emotional and gullible yet think they are smarter than everyone.. where you'd expect common sense, it's chest beating and hatred you'd see, reason they are the single most slaughtered tribe after malus in the North. They don't learn atal.

The devils like Abaribe, Nwodo and co. sponsoring IPOB and ESN to destroy their already dead region will go to Abuja and do rankadede for Fulanis, laugh and dine with them while soldiers keep killing the senseless youths in Abia, Imo and co. Shameful!
Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
saraki2019:

Coming from a well known Arch enemy and hater of the Igbos.

Igbo's hates terrorists, we don't like you.

Take your evil gospel elsewhere.

When did you repent of hating Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by BiafIntel: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
saraki2019:
Keep your dirty and gutter stinking mouth shut. Is it your state? It's one of our states and nothing concerns you if we turn it to bokoharam and banditry state. Take your fake love o your afonja state, you yoruba muslim. Since when did you start to love Igbos? may thunder fire you and your useless advice there.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by BiafIntel: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
flokii:
The problem with them is that they are too emotional and gullible yet think they are smarter than everyone.. where you'd expect common sense, it's chest beating and hatred you'd see, reason they are the single most slaughtered tribe after malus in the North. They don't learn atal.

The devils like Abaribe, Nwodo and co. sponsoring IPOB and ESN to destroy their already dead region will go to Abuja and do rankadede for Fulanis, laugh and dine with them while soldiers keep killing the senseless youths in Abia, Imo and co. Shameful!
What you refer to "smarter" in your afonja land is called cowardice in our place. We are not cowards and will never be. Your nigeria must go down and we are fully determined to bring it down. You can go jump into your oba of lagos lagoon and quench.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
flokii:

Your writeup is very despicable and senseless .

Igbos don't need your foolish, useless and disastrous advice. Why not keep your advise to yourself and your kinsmen? You need it more to help you bring back your parents and siblings from refugee camps in Niger republic.

Foolish people that can't even help themselves always advising Igbos.

Igbos are indeed are smarter and more knowledgeable than you scumbag.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by flokii: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
BiafIntel:

What you refer to "smarter" in your afonja land is called cowardice in our place. We are not cowards and will never be. Your nigeria must go down and we are fully determined to bring it down. You can go jump into your oba of lagos lagoon and quench.

One would think that after the civil war that consumed over 3 million souls from your place, your people will stay away from SW and North but alas.. they are roaming about like 'beasts of no nation'.. Shameful

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by BiafIntel: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
Pierohandsome:
ESN is never a security threat to the Easterners. It is only fulani terrorists,not even law abiding fulanis that are under threat,but the terrorist ones in the name of headsmen that should be afraid.

Same goes to the corrupt police force mounting checkpoints in every road in south east that should be afraid.

How come yorubas are not said to be under threat due to the launch of amotekun and OPC ,are those ones not bearing arms,or is it because those ones are not as trained and effective as ESN?

ESN is the best thing happening to the Easterners right now
Just refer to a quote about the yorubas by Babangida and you will get your answer. Search "Babangida's quote about yorubas cowardice" in google. The answer will be facing you in some seconds. They are never a threat to northerners even with 100 containers of AK47 being offloaded at the sea port in their so called lagos.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by flokii: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:

Your writeup is very despicable and senseless .

Igbos don't need your foolish, useless and disastrous advice. Why not keep your advise to yourself and your kinsmen? You need it more to help you bring back your parents and siblings from refugee camps in Niger republic.

Foolish people that can't even help themselves always advising Igbos.

Igbos are indeed are smarter and more knowledgeable than you scumbag.

I'm actually bemused at your moniker.. fake pastor
Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by BiafIntel: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
flokii:

One would think that after the civil war that consumed over 3 million souls from your place, your people will stay away from SW and North but alas.. they are roaming about like 'beasts of no nation'.. Shameful

We own SW and north and we have just finished our job in those places and now ready to go our own separate way. Just don't stand in our way or you will be crushed like a rat.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by flokii: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
BiafIntel:

We own SW and north and we have just finished our job in those places and now ready to go our own separate way. Just don't stand in our way or you will be crushed like a rat.

You mean SW and North own you, your unborn kids and shitty enclave.. reason you cry foul day and night claiming we don't want you to go.

Don't worry son, when we're done using you and your likes, we'd discard you.
Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
Resurrection212:
I pity you guy.

Pity ur brothers and mothers in IDP Camps scattered around Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
angry
Re: Help Me Ask Abians And Other South Easterters This Question by Mightyhaiz: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
The way these ppl dey happy dey create dozens of threads on igbos lately now sha..

funny little men

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Highly Educated Engr. Deemor Esq , A Youthful Leader / Yoruba Christain Vs Yoruba Musilm. / Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.