Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain (755 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by Aysup247: 4:30pm On May 22, 2021
Receiving the breaking news of Chief of Army Staff’s death President Buhari vows that the deceased death will not be in vain.
President Buhari described the deceased as a gallant soldier security officer who served his dear country with loyalty, sincerity, and diligence.
The president expressed his shock over the death of Chief Of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru.

On Friday, May 21, 2021, Attairu and some other military top officers were on the aircraft that crashed in Kaduna.

The crash happened near the Kaduna International Airport on Friday evening, according to a brief statement by the Nigerian Air Force Pulse reported.

Buhari called the crash a “mortal blow” to the Armed Forces’ efforts to end Nigeria’s security problems, but said the officers’ deaths would not be in vain.

The president expressed his condolences to the families of the deceased, describing them as heroes who gave their all in the service of their country.

Among the top officers who died in plain were:read it here ��
https://blendng.com/buhari-i-will-make-sure-that-the-chief-of-army-staff-not-die-in-vain/

Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by Biafranboys: 4:34pm On May 22, 2021
Aysup247:
Receiving the breaking news of Chief of Army Staff’s death President Buhari vows that the deceased death will not be in vain.
President Buhari described the deceased as a gallant soldier security officer who served his dear country with loyalty, sincerity, and diligence.
The president expressed his shock over the death of Chief Of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru.

On Friday, May 21, 2021, Attairu and some other military top officers were on the aircraft that crashed in Kaduna.

The crash happened near the Kaduna International Airport on Friday evening, according to a brief statement by the Nigerian Air Force Pulse reported.

Buhari called the crash a “mortal blow” to the Armed Forces’ efforts to end Nigeria’s security problems, but said the officers’ deaths would not be in vain.

The president expressed his condolences to the families of the deceased, describing them as heroes who gave their all in the service of their country.

Among the top officers who died in plain were:read it here ��
https://blendng.com/buhari-i-will-make-sure-that-the-chief-of-army-staff-not-die-in-vain/

Story story and I am sure it was from garba or Femi, die for Nigeria you die in vain

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by PrinceOfLagos: 4:41pm On May 22, 2021
If he didn't accept Jesus before his death, he died in vain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by Franzinni: 4:42pm On May 22, 2021
Die in vain? Who killed him? Is it not an accident?

This government self.
Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by BbqTormentor: 5:00pm On May 22, 2021
Buhari Mr WILL-IAMS
Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by extol1(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2021
Franzinni:
Die in vain? Who killed him? Is it not an accident?

This government self.
the presidency is insinuating that the officers were murdered
Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by Franzinni: 5:04pm On May 22, 2021
extol1:

the presidency is insinuating that the officers were murdered
haha I won't find it hard to believe ... As baba didn't even attend the burial.
Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by Angrygoat: 5:04pm On May 22, 2021
This person is not buhari. Look at the pics very well
Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by ygowon: 5:05pm On May 22, 2021
Story for the dead. Fuk Nigerian soldiers
Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:06pm On May 22, 2021
They need better planes or just use normal flights if they can't afford it. Enough of this crazy risk
Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by Tinubuadvocate: 5:10pm On May 22, 2021
The only way the death of this finest gallant soldier will not be in vain is that all the Igbos terrorist, bokoharam, Iswap and bandits should be wiped out from surface of earth.
Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by Bialegend(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2021
Mask wearer the storyteller of the daft and dumb ones. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by Mexzy4sho(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2021
The picture sha
Re: Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain by Deborah98(f): 5:46pm On May 22, 2021
And you couldn't accord him the last respect by being present at his funeral? We've seen how good you cliamed to be undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Gets A New Appointment In ECOWAS / Over 90% Of SS2 Students In Kano Fail Qualifying Exams / 2023: We Can No Longer Pretend About Presidency From The South – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.