Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation (16203 Views)

Must I Have Worked For A Company To Be Eligible For Turing.com Job? / Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) / I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
QuantumR:

Na so i do my own o. na normal sha

How did i go? what was the question like? I pray it went well
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by QuantumR: 1:04am On Apr 13, 2022
gimakon:

How did i go? what was the question like? I pray it went well
It went well as earlier mentioned. 2 DSA based questions.
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by airsaylongcome: 2:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Richard3590:
i just got approved on upwork. please hope there is no issue registering as a nigerian cos i registered as a nigerian. will it affect my job bids in anyway?? Thanks in advance

Emmanuel, do you go about telling lies or you just like attention?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by Runningwater(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2022
gimakon:

This one them come now. Carry technical live coding challenge come , i no come understand again.

I no come know Crossover and Turing which one madness pass sef. Say make person day code live and them go on video.
Na wa o

Hello boss, Were you allowed to use Google or any website while solving the problem?
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by Hannania(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
QuantumR:

It went well as earlier mentioned. 2 DSA based questions.
Were you contacted for the salary and other info?
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by QuantumR: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hannania:
Were you contacted for the salary and other info?
yes I was contacted some months after.
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by Hannania(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2022
QuantumR:

The "months later " is a turn off for me already. Unless if its a $5000 salary. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by mentro: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
QuantumR:

What's the salary range?
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by QuantumR: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hannania:
The "months later " is a turn off for me already. Unless if its a $5000 salary. Congrats

don't turn off yet o cheesy after the salary thing, it will reflect on your dashboard then it will take another undefined weeks or months for you to be matched. the range is between 2k to 3k dolls
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by QuantumR: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
mentro:

What's the salary range?
between 2k to 3k for a start
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by Hannania(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
QuantumR:

don't turn off yet o cheesy after the salary thing, it will reflect on your dashboard then it will take another undefined weeks or months for you to be matched. the range is between 2k to 3k dolls
Considering our nation, that's fair. Amazon does not pay that much for new grads in India, nor Microsoft in Nigeria.

I intend to give it a try, after all, a side remote take will do grin

1 Like

Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by JavaMasterCoder: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
If you need help with the Turing Coding Challenge; Java,
React Test Or LinkedIn Skill Assessment Solution(any field), DM me for more info.

100% guaranteed.
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by Lota11(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
QuantumR:
Mine was a binary tree and one other array and object related DSA. I was able to pass the latter and that's how I scaled through that stage. just try pass one.

Planning on taking the challenge too. I guess itll be tough.
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by islamics(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2022
Lota11:

Planning on taking the challenge too. I guess itll be tough.
Try pass the two oo. In my own case, I passed the array question, na the other one my brain blank and I was not successful though my 3 month waiting period has elapsed. Hoping to take it soon too.

All the best!
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by Yousouf9: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hannania:
Considering our nation, that's fair. Amazon does not pay that much for new grads in India, nor Microsoft in Nigeria.

I intend to give it a try, after all, a side remote take will do grin
QuantumR:

between 2k to 3k for a start
I did a non-technical interview which lasted for like 20mins and they updated my profile with the compensation amount but the matching is taking like forever now... pls how long does it take someone to get matched?
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by Hannania(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yousouf9:
I did a non-technical interview which lasted for like 20mins and they updated my profile with the compensation amount but the matching is taking like forever now... pls how long does it take someone to get matched?
Months. 4 months on average. Some get to 1 year+
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by QuantumR: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2022
Yousouf9:

I can't really say how long because I'm on the same table with you. it's over 6 months now for me.
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by KeneEzeh: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pls...
Who else has taken the coding challenge?.
Did you scale through by just passing one?
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by Psycho99: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Omo, I aced the practice challenge, but I completely failed the actual test. I'm feeling a bit discouraged, but I suppose I'll need to thoroughly review my DSA and give it another shot in three months.
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by boykris2: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
How far, you didnt put any number

JavaMasterCoder:
If you need help with the Turing Coding Challenge; Java,
React Test Or LinkedIn Skill Assessment Solution(any field), DM me for more info.

100% guaranteed.
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by Laryfrosh: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2023
Psycho99:
Omo, I aced the practice challenge, but I completely failed the actual test. I'm feeling a bit discouraged, but I suppose I'll need to thoroughly review my DSA and give it another shot in three months.
You got any material for DSA
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by ekehopp2: 9:42am On Apr 03
Olumyco:
For turing

Learn and practice the following very well

Binary Tree

Linked list

Wow, I solve 1 Leetcode problem per day for over 4 months now, and I particularly avoid Binary Tree and Linked list questions.
I gats change strategy be that.
Looking to try out Turing in the future.
Re: Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation by teewhydope(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03
No jobs on turing for now unless you're a senior with more than 7 years of experience. but it's worth the try tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? / Why Is PHP Not Considered As A Best Backend For Web Development Again / Defend Your Programming Language

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.