Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! (2864 Views)

Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) / Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation / CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Just out of curiosity, I decided to apply for a google developer role in Canada. Omo I got a reply from recruitment that they would love to move forward with my application.

Like play play my coding interview is in 2 weeks time grin

I’ve been reversing linked list and inverting binary trees and implementing sorting algorithms. cry

My focus is on leetcode medium algorithm problems.

Who else have had experience interviewing with FAANG companies from naija here.

What’s your advice my brothers.
Make una pray for me grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Nackzy: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Don't panic rather practice more

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guest91 please go make us proud out there. We are routing for the best for you. Just prepare like you are seating for the toughest exams ever. God will see you through.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Ynix(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guest911:
Just out of curiosity, I decided to apply for a google developer role in Canada. Omo I got a reply from recruitment that they would love to move forward with my application.

I’ve been reversing linked list and inverting binary trees and implementing sorting algorithms. cry

Watch YouTube for hints

1 Like

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guy practice like mad even if you dont get it theres a six month cool down period. You can try again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by stanliwise(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guest911:

Keep practicing, Mafo.
God go put every plan in place

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
True, I just need to keep practicing. It’s hard not gonna lie, we meuveee cry grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
And I have to be honest, I fee I’ve been a better problem solver this past few days.

The techniques I’ve learnt have made me stop hating on companies that require coding challenges.

I highly recommend subscribing to algoexpert.io it’s a gem

9 Likes

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Nickisindigo(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2021
It comes with relocation?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Guest911:
And I have to be honest, I fee I’ve been a better problem solver this past few days.

The techniques I’ve learnt have made me stop hating on companies that require coding challenges.

I highly recommend subscribing to algoexpert.io it’s a gem

Omho me I used to be so against DSA but ever since I started learning it I have been so scared of even the kind of code I come up with at work. That's the difference between software engineers and developers and the path to earning big money people in Nigeria can never ever believe someone is earning

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Nickisindigo:
It comes with relocation?
yup full relocation + relocation bonus for cruise grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Omho me I used to be so against DSA but ever since I started learning it I have been so scared of even the kind of code I come up with at work. That's the difference between software engineers and developers and the path to earning big money people in Nigeria can never ever believe someone is earning
Guy now I understand why Google starting salary is N11million per month exclusive other bonus.

The algorithms is not cake. I’ve been awake since yesterday till now.

I’m currently taking Ritalin (Adderall kinda)

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Guest911:

Guy now I understand why Google starting salary is N11million per month exclusive other bonus.

Guy see even if you don't get it the fact that you were able to get an interview is something else. See so many high paying jobs that once you can master DSA you can beat. Qtguru has a study group. I am thinking of buying leetcode premium. You can see past questions of all the major companies. Some companies even pay starters 300k USD per annum. A remote worker in Nigeria can get 90k USD.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Guy see even if you don't get it the fact that you were able to get an interview is something else. See so many high paying jobs that once you can master DSA you can beat. Qtguru has a study group. I am thinking of buying leetcode premium. You can see past questions of all the major companies. Some companies even pay starters 300k USD per annum. A remote worker in Nigeria can get 90k USD.
Where is that qtguru guy sef lol. We both worked at Andela. Anyway I thought of buying leetcode, but I’m glad I got the algoexpert instead. It comes with very thorough system design questions and I only paid $65/yr leetcode is double that. Plus clément(Algoexpert Guy) really explained these concepts like I was 5yrs old

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by qtguru(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Guest911:

Where is that qtguru guy sef lol. We both worked at Andela. Anyway I thought of buying leetcode, but I’m glad I got the algoexpert instead. It comes with very thorough system design questions and I only paid $65/yr leetcode is double that. Plus clément(Algoexpert Guy) really explained these concepts like I was 5yrs old

For real, Maybe I will look at his course, I am watching the Skeiner video, free time scarce, oya reveal yourself. grin
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by qtguru(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2021
There are some sites that show some Google Interview questions, all the best and prayers too
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by b03liberty(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Guest911:

Good luck bro. And any resources and good or relevant link to become a good developer will be appreciated.
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2021
qtguru:

For real, Maybe I will look at his course, I am watching the Skeiner video, free time scarce, oya reveal yourself. grin
hahaha. boss himself. Omo how I go take remind you na when I no dey come office. Add me to your study group na. Remember that guy you sold infinix phone for during your days at Interswitch. Then we later met at Andela cafeteria gisting about your next focus being money making grin
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Guest911:

Yeah algo expert Is good for system design but junior Devs don't get asked that at interviews. It's more of a mid level to senior stuff. My focus is on algos since I am still a junior.
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by qtguru(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Guest911:
hahaha. boss himself. Omo how I go take remind you na when I no dey come office. Add me to your study group na. Remember that guy you sold infinix phone for during your days at Interswitch. Then we later met at Andela cafeteria gisting about your next focus being money making grin

Lol I remember sure thing, I need ginger sef , no wahala , how I fit add you ?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
qtguru:

Lol I remember sure thing, I need ginger sef , no wahala , how I fit add you ?
Is it a WhatsApp or telegram group?
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by qtguru(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Guest911:

Is it a WhatsApp or telegram group?

WhatsApp Group, but barely started much, hard to find free time.
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah algo expert Is good for system design but junior Devs don't get asked that at interviews. It's more of a mid level to senior stuff. My focus is on algos since I am still a junior.
I might have selected senior developer role because me I didn’t really take it seriously. But it usually comes at the second stage of the interview the onsite interview. Which due to Covid maybe a virtual onsite
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
qtguru:

WhatsApp Group, but barely started much, hard to find free time.
Regarde less, add me,send me some resources thanks. Please no quote so I can prevent NL spam people.
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by qtguru(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Remove I have kept the page open
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by qtguru(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
I even get your number already sef
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Deicide: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
No forget to tell us question they ask you
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Grandlord: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Guest911:

Bro you know where I can get Adderall in this country?

I'm suffering from serious ADHD.
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Guest911: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Grandlord:

Bro you know where I can get Adderall in this country?

I'm suffering from serious ADHD.
I have prescription for Ritalin. It’s close to impossible to get Adderall. But I’m pretty happy with the effects of Ritalin as well.

You can contact Alpha pharmacy to get yours
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Grandlord: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Leetcode problems are interesting puzzles cool
Re: I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! by Grandlord: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Guest911:

I have prescription for Ritalin. It’s close to impossible to get Adderall. But I’m pretty happy with the effects of Ritalin as well.

You can contact Alpha pharmacy to get yours
Alright bro. I'll go get a prescription from my Doctor.

Good luck on your interview cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Perfect Money Adder 2015 / Asp.net And Php/mysql For Programmers / ARE You A Programmer In Abuja ? Come In Here Briefly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.