Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

NIMC Registration Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Registration Experience (236 Views)

NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / NIMC Charging 15,000 Naira For Modification Of Date Of Birth? / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMC Registration Experience by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good day guys I created this topic for those who have not gone for the registration of there NIN to know what was the experience like and the actual amount always demanded by the NIMC staffs and each centres and locations from difference states across the country in order to ease stress of the masses

Here we go......
Please share yours
Re: NIMC Registration Experience by CodeTemplar: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
Yes. Tell what and what was required of you and how the process was.
Re: NIMC Registration Experience by chatinent: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Queued up.

Man came.

Walked through the thousands and identified himself with his old i.d card as a senior military personnel.

Baba tell am say he should join the queue that everyone here is a human being.

Baba wan do gragra. Crowd tell am say e go off am.

Baba begged the crowd. They said NO.

Lol.

He came with threats. He tried calling his uniformed “demigods.” Crowd tell am say e no go commot till they come.

Baby reduce pride beg to commot as e see eyes don red, and people don dey gather bottle.

I laughed die.
Re: NIMC Registration Experience by Teajayz(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
FOR YOUR LOST NIN SLIP RETRIEVAL, KINDLY REACH ME ON 07056213630. CALLS OR TEXT ONLY
Re: NIMC Registration Experience by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2021
I just did mine today with the sum of 2500 cos I didnt go with any valid ID card at ikate surulere if u are with any valid ID like lasra, voters card or driving license u would be ask to pay #2000 bt if u are not with any u are paying #2500

(1) (Reply)

Last Year It Was Ogbunigwe This Year It's Ebubeagu / Hounding The President. Will They Ever Learn? - By Femi Adesina / Poverty Na Bastard I Want To......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.