|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,659,109 members, 6,242,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 06:47 AM
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Elidrisy20: 4:15pm On Apr 08|
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Duplexxx: 4:23pm On Apr 08|
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:34pm On Apr 08|
Aba will rise above these unrest
It is a marketplace for Eastern Nigeria and other geopolitical zones. Anyone that won't allow the city rest will be visited with divine vengeance this week, it's an assurance
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:36pm On Apr 08|
My brother, are Nigerians not suffering under this evil regime already?
Its better to suffer and end this evil regime once and for all.
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Mucokey(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08|
Grandmeister:thanks for this information,though not verified. But l think we need to be careful with Nigeria media.the rate they are publishing unverified news is worrisome.
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by bunto: 4:55pm On Apr 08|
So Shekarau of BH is from Anambra.
Learn to reason with your brain.
How many psychopaths start from another man's compound?
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Grandmeister(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08|
Mucokey:The media has gone to the dogs. He told me the army was shooting to make their presence known because of the prison around the major park. Now it has turned to unknown gunmen? Tufiakwa!
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Omoslim26: 5:04pm On Apr 08|
Of course wat should be expected of a cursed dumb headed Itibolibo like you.
celebrating bastards causing trouble on the once peaceful Ala Igbo
Did you even read the little write up??��
The godforsaken criminals were overpowered and the arrest was eventually made.
Go school you say no nah to dey steal and pick pocket be the only thing wey you fit use your miserable life do.
them go still burn you to ashes e nor go tey.
ozu nwuru anwu naesi nsi.
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by desiredhome: 5:10pm On Apr 08|
AtikuNetwork:Handiwork of one albino brainwashing his guelible members while he is in another man's peaceful country .....when the war starts he will belaughing while his people will be dying in numbers....
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by franchasng: 5:12pm On Apr 08|
bunto:Fulani terrorist killing people in Ogun state and Oyo state are Oyo citizens.
Most of you Nigerians are too dull.
Shekau is a known Muslim terrorist fighting jihad war. They are all over the world and known for fighting for religion.
Igbos don't fight unnecessary war.
If unknown gunmen were going about killing Hausas and Fulanis everywhere in the southeast. I won't deny that it's not ESN, but going to Igbo land to shoot sporadically at any location without targeting Hausa-Fulanis or invaders trying to destroy Igbo land can never be the handwork of ESN, use your head
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by frankdre(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08|
CandyOps:not be to find gun, na to get mind use am! U get mind? U know how to load magazine fix am, u Sabi uncork gun, u fit unload and discharge, u fit aim? My brother not be mouth ooo na mind and experience
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Sunday2021: 5:22pm On Apr 08|
heendrix:yes sir! But I hope I will not hear cry to UN,US, UEFA, CAF,FIFA etc
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by oluwatobi43301: 5:28pm On Apr 08|
Nigeria is gone. New republic's about to be born.
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Bluntemperor: 5:34pm On Apr 08|
Why all these distractions?
Who is fuelling this diabolical misadventures in the South-East,for God's sake?
Is this what we should be doing as a nation,causing disamony amongst the tribes in Nigeria? Joe Biden is launching Scientist into Space, launching of Trillions Dollars Infrastructures and reducing Covid- Deaths in Millions on daily basis, what others could not found solution to!
Why are the Governors in Nigeria not in control of their State?
-why jail break?
-why kidnapping for ramsome?
-why is Federal govt shying away from meeting the Locals( the Youths,the Obis,the Church elders) on the way forward?
Let there be Peace in Nigeria- East,West,North and South.
Nigeria will be great again if we are determined and focus!
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by ralphelo: 6:05pm On Apr 08|
NwaNimo1:My worry. They will all start to run to SW soonest.
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by BruncleZuma: 6:16pm On Apr 08|
clothingonline:The Government is trying really hard to discredit IPOB/ESN by attacking their integrity and support base. Everything I've read and seen so far stinks of the involvement of the Nigerian Government.
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Mayng01(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08|
Your generation is spewing rubbish. Lack of courtesy
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Coronabirus(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08|
eedimo:You don't know anything abt North-East. Pls find some time and make little research abt extreme destruction, aerial bombardment on both innocent and criminals, toalloss of investment of millions people, crippling of hope and future; loss of life is abt 5× the govt and international organisations are reporting, 3m people rendered homeless, when unknown gun men (BH) attack soldiers almost all youth from that town used to be killed untill when the hypocrites old men from the towns started cooperating with military and fished out the criminals among them, that was the reason reason they all left towns and operating from bush, Sambisa.
Aftermath of NE insurgency will be shocking. All those underestimating the activities of military in NE know nothing abt happenings there, I just laugh off most insensitive comments abt NE!
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Mayng01(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08|
Your generations reason like cows, because your brains have refused to be intact. Compound fool with no courtesy
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Mayng01(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08|
Your sense of humor is as pale as your skin in your doomsday existence.
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Coronabirus(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08|
JosephXavier:SEE FACTS NOT MERE PROPAGANDA:
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2016
1. Joseph Ari: Director-General, Industrial Training Fund
2. Isa Ibrahim: Director-General, National Information Technology Development Agency
3. Simbi Wabote: Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Monitoring Board
4. Aboloma Anthony: Director-General, Standards Organisation of Nigeria
5. Mamman Amadu: Director-General, Bureau of Public Procurement
6. Sharon Ikeazor: Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate
7. Teamwork – Emir Bamalli
8. Akodundo Gloria: as National Coordinator, New Partnership for Africa’s Development
9. Ahmed Bobboi: Executive Secretary, Petroleum Equalization Fund
10. Umana Umana: Managing Director, Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority
11. Sa’adiya Faruq: Federal Commissioner, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons
12. Usman Abubakar: Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation
13. Bello Gusau: Executive Secretary, Petroleum Technology Development Fund
14. Yewande Sadiku: Executive Secretary, National Investment Promotion Commission.
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2017
1. Julie Okah-Donli, Director-General, National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons
2. Mary Ikpere-Eta, Director-General, National Centre for Women Development.
3. Bayo Somefun, Managing Director, Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund
4. Ahmed Dangiwa, Managing Director, Federal Mortgage Bank
5. Alex Okoh, Director-General, Bureau of Public Enterprise.
6. Abdulkadir Umar, Executive Secretary, Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency
7. Ibrahim Goni, Conservator-General, National Park Service
8. Nnenna Akajemeli, National Coordinator, Service Compact, SERVICOM.
9. Mr. Adebiyi, Nasir Ladan is the Director-General, National Directorate of Employment
10. Saliu Alabi, Director-General, Michael Imodu National Institute for Labour Studies
11. PJef Barminas, Director-General, National Research Institute for Chemical Technology.
12. Haruna Yerima is the Director-General, Nigeria Institute for Social and Economic Research
13. Sunday Thomas, Deputy Commissioner, Nigeria Insurance Commission; Tunde Erukera, Executive Secretary, Consumer Protection Council
14. Bello Tukur, Secretary, Federal Character Commission.
15. Dikko Abdulrahman, Director-General, National Pension Commission
16. Umar Jibrin, Executive Secretary, Federal Capital Development Authority
17. Folashade Joseph, Managing Director, Nigeria Agriculture Insurance Corporation
18. Cecilia Gaya, Director-General, Administrative Staff College of Nigeria.
19. Luci Ajayi, Executive Secretary, Lagos International Trade Fair Management Board
20. Emmanuel Jimme, Managing Director, Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority
21. Lanre Gbajabiamila, Director-General, Nigeria Lottery Regulation Commission
22. Jalani Aliyu, Director-General, Nigeria Automotive Design and development Council.
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2018
1. Okechukwu Ukwuoma Director-general, National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM),
2. Abdul-Jalil Suleiman Director-general, Directorate of Technical Cooperation in Africa (DTCA),
3. Mojoyi Oluwa Dekalu-Thomas Executive Director (Liability Management), Electricity Liability Management Company (NELMCO)
4. Chinedum Olisakwe-Lawrence-
Executive Director (Corporate Services),
5. Junaid Abdullahi Executive Secretary, Border Communities Development Agency (BDCA),
6. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria,
7. Banire Muiz Adeyemi Chairman, Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON),
8. Sule Yakubu Bassi Secretary, Nigerian Diaspora Commission,
9. Olufemi Ajayi Oladunni Director/CEO, National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM),
Clement Onyeabo Nze Director- General, Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency,
10. Clement Isong Member, Board of the Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA),
11. David Isho Nyikyaa Secretary, National Salaries, Income, Wages, Commission,
12. Obinna Francis Ogwuegbu Secretary, Special Investigation Panel for Recovery of Public Property,
13. Obadiah Simon Nkom Director-General/CEO, Nigeria Mining Cadastre Office
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2019
. Nigerians Communications Commission (NCC)
(a) Prof. Adeolu Akande (South West) replaces Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye (South West) as Chairman, Board of Commissioners – subject to Senate confirmation
(b) Mr Uche Onwude (South East) replaces Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Ararume (South East) as Non-Executive Commissioner – subject to Senate confirmation.
2. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
(a) Dr Abubakar Sa’id replaces Prof. Adeolu Akande as Board Chairman
(b) Dr Habibu Ahmed Imam (North West) replaces Dr Lawal Bello Moriki
(c) Dr Mohammed Sa’idu Kumo as Board Member
3. The Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
Dr Ismail Adebayo Adewusi (South West) replaces Barrister Bisi Adegbuyi
(South West) as Postmaster General/CEO
4. Galaxy Backbone Limited (GBB)
Professor Muhammed Bello Abubakar replaces Architect Yusuf Kazaure
5. The Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NigComSat)
(a) Architect Yusuf Kazaure replaces Chief Dr George Nnadubem Moghalu
as Board Chairman
(b) Dr Najeem Salam replaces Hon. Samson Osagie as Executive
Director, Marketing and Business Development
(c) Professor Abdu Ja’afaru Bambale replaces Kazeem Kolawole Raji as
Executive Director, Technical Services
(d) Hadi Mohammed replaces Mohammed Lema Abubakar as Executive
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2020
1. Mr. Buki Ponle was appointed Managing Director of the News Agency of Nigeria
2. Mr. Nura Sani Kangiwa was named the Director-General, National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism.
3. Mr. Francis Ndubuisi Nwosu was appointed the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Press Council
4. Mr. Ebeten William Ivara, Director General, National Gallery of Arts
5. Mr. Olalekan Fadolapo, Registrar/CEO of Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria
6. Prof. Sunday Enessi Ododo, General Manager/CEO, National Theatre.
7. Mr. Ado Mohammed Yahuza, Executive Secretary/CEO, National Institute for Cultural Orientation.
8. Prof. Aba Isa Tijjani, Director General, National Commission for Museums and Monuments
9. Mrs. Oluwabunmi Ayobami Amao, Director General, Centre For Black And African Arts And Civilization.
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Etranshub(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08|
Not sure one Nigeria can make it through to 2023 yet some people are busy doing campaign for 2023....sigh!!
I am your number one plug for bespoke metal works (from handrail to sliding gates, smoking kiln etc)
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by double77(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08|
It is your state and your village people that are going to die. The war will be fought in your land and your people will suffer. I can smell bomb and dead bodies everywhere already.
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by JosephXavier(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08|
I don't know what you're trying to prove with this long epistle
Who controls security apparatus,
So to appoint one man from east to serve as spokesperson for art and culture ministry while the major appointments goes to Fulani Muslims means the appointments are balanced?
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Khaleepha5681: 7:30pm On Apr 08|
Southeast laughed when Northeast was going through hard times
I told you that, what happened in Northeast could happen every where
But northeast is getting better
And it was never as that bad as people thought
The same fate you now
But I pray for Nigeria's peace
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by John4B: 7:49pm On Apr 08|
can this be the end of Nigeria?
|Re: Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety by Ecosystem4u: 8:15pm On Apr 08|
Hope they were arrested truly, we don't need this rubbish in the East.
Police Kill Robbers In Gun Duel, Arrest Six Car Snatchers (Picture) / Photos Of Prisoner Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Prisons At Jato-Aka / Forming Robbery Gang In Prison Is My Revenge –suspect (pic)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186