Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

"I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] (249 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] by lekanolas: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide otherwise known as Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo says he doesn't accept gifts without proper investigation.

Oyedepo spoke on Wednesday during the church's midweek service at Canaan land headquarters of the church in Ota.

Oyedepo during the sermon noted that he doesn't accept gift if the giver's identity is not known

He recalled that some years back, a member of his church bought him a brand new vehicle but the donor refused disclose his identity.

He stated that he only collected the car until his identity was unveiled, noting that another member of the church said he knew the work the donor of the car does.

Oyedepo said : Don't steal to sow. God is not in need.

"It is the fear of God to have your seed acceptable and subsequently rewardable

"No game, walk straight."

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:

https://web.facebook.com/newsdaynaija/videos/1344988549206462
Re: "I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] by LMS1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
la click
Re: "I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
lekanolas:

Oyedepo said : Don't steal to sow. God is not in need.

"It is the fear of God to have your seed acceptable and subsequently rewardable

"No game, walk straight."
These gods of men / self-appointed pastors and their shenanigans na wah! What this to do with God? undecided

Ezekiel 34 vs 9-16 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. So, you shepherds, listen to the word of the Lord!
10. The Lord God says, “I am against the shepherds. I will demand my sheep from them. I will fire them. They will not be my shepherds anymore. Then the shepherds will not be able to feed themselves, and I will save my flock from their mouths. Then my sheep will not be food for them.”
11. The Lord God says, “I myself will be their Shepherd. I will search for my sheep and take care of them.
12. If a shepherd is with his sheep when they begin to wander away, he will go searching for them. In the same way I will search for my sheep. I will save them and bring them back from all the places where they were scattered on that dark and cloudy day.
13. I will bring them back from those nations. I will gather them from those countries and bring them back to their own land. I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the places where people live.
14. I will lead them to grassy fields. They will go to the place high on the mountains of Israel and lie down on good ground and eat the grass. They will eat in rich grassland on the mountains of Israel.
15. Yes, I will feed my flock, and I will lead them to a place of rest.” This is what the Lord God said.

16. “I will search for the lost sheep. I will bring back the sheep that were scattered and put bandages on the sheep that were hurt. I will make the weak sheep strong, but I will destroy the fat and powerful shepherds. I will feed them the punishment they deserve.”
Re: "I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] by Righteousness2(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
One Man I respect in this aspect is my Spiritual Father, Pastor Lazarus Muoka.

You Dire not bring Proceeds from any kind of Sinful activity. Fraud, stealing, Prostitution, Armed robbery, Drug, Bribery or any kind of evil Entanglement. HE tells you clearly that you will Carry a Curse if you bring such to the Church.

HE Preaches it Everywhere in the World.
Re: "I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] by hisgrace090: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
He Oyedepo Is a very strict policy man.

I love the part that says, "God is not in need".
Re: "I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
One Man I respect in this aspect is my Spiritual Father, Pastor Lazarus Muoka.

You Dire not bring Proceeds from any kind of Sinful activity. Fraud, stealing, Prostitution, Armed robbery, Drug, Bribery or any kind of evil Entanglement. HE tells you clearly that you will Carry a Curse if you bring such to the Church.

HE Preaches it Everywhere in the World.
Carry what curse? If God no place curse on the sin, na your self-appointed pastor there come get that kin power? undecided

You people and your declarations never seize to amaze me. undecided
Re: "I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
You are doing well sir sad
He is teaching on FUNDAMENTALS OF KINGDOM WEALTH THIS MONTH
children of God, don't miss it o. Log on to domi stream.on youtube today and tomorrow Evening by 6Pm to watch
Congratulations
Re: "I Only Accept Gifts After Investigation" - Bishop David Oyedepo [VIDEO] by HeRulesMen: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want God To Do For You? / Sons Of God / Popular Prophets, Primate Ayodele And Joshua Iginla Meet For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.