Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

VIDEO: Forget Indabosky; See This Little Girl Who Displays Raw Power Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Forget Indabosky; See This Little Girl Who Displays Raw Power Of God (252 Views)

VIDEO: Forget Indabosky; See This Little Girl Who Displays Raw Power Of God / Liquid Metal Indabosky Bahose Sleeping At Police Station - Photo / "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Forget Indabosky; See This Little Girl Who Displays Raw Power Of God by MedaRophe(f): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Forget Indabosky, what this little Girl Did in Crusade Ground Will Make you Love God More.

I know that writing this post means to stir sleeping bees. This is what it is but this is also the plain truth.

No matter how I write it here, I may not be able to win some people to my opinion. But seeing is believing. You need to watch the video of the Little Girl as she ministered on the Crusade ground and church.

Forget Indabosky; this Little Girl carries Raw Power. Watch the Moment she appeared in a Crusade Men and Women Fall under the anointing.
Continue reading here to watch the video...
https://9jainformed.com/2021/04/30/video-forget-indabosky-see-this-little-girl-who-displays-raw-power-of-god/

Re: VIDEO: Forget Indabosky; See This Little Girl Who Displays Raw Power Of God by jesusjnr1: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Matthew 21:15-16 (KJV)

And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased,
And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

The little children are taking over since the adults are still being adults, and not ready to humble themselves and become as little children as Jesus commanded them to be.

No child go outchild me oh.

I no go let any little child take my place.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Forget Indabosky; See This Little Girl Who Displays Raw Power Of God by MedaRophe(f): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Well said!
jesusjnr1:
Matthew 21:15-16 (KJV)

And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased,
And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

The little children are taking over since the adults are still being adults, and not ready to humble themselves and become as little children as Jesus commanded them to be.

No child go outchild me oh.

I no go let any little child take my place.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Forget Indabosky; See This Little Girl Who Displays Raw Power Of God by doggedfighter(f): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is nonsense though.

Pure indoctrination. Nothing more or extraordinary.

(1) (Reply)

See How Young Your Deception Began!!! / Naija Next President / A_third_in_command_to_the_devil, Just Redeemed From Darkness World Into Th Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.