Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" (43125 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by dex4sure: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
Can you imagine
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by effido666: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
U mean Jubril shocked
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by naija1stnigar(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
Viciheaka:
even with the supposed immunity which you possess I will attack you not for the statement but with a question.. What have you done for your country
I have done a lot by being a law abiding citizen who has never in anyway join the group of bad people in my environment despite the hardship in this country, I no do yahoo, I no do armed robbery, I no do 419,i no do kidnapping, you tell me with all sincerity which of these have you not engaged in.

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by ofuonyebi: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
YES REST ON MR. PRESIDO...AFTERALL SOMEONE MORE AGILE IS DOING
THE JOB ALREADY WHETHER BY PROXY OR BY OMISSION

ALL WE WANT IS CORRECT ANSWERS TO THE WRONG QUESTIONS THAT HAS BEDEVILED NIGERIANS SO FAR
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Domono: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
pls continue to rest till in peace... mbok coolpls continue to rest till in peace... mbok
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Sleekfingers: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

MR VEGETABLE ,you no go come back home....your country is on fire....you are there resting........olodo president
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Thunderfayayou: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Rest in Peace Scammer
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Cmanforall: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
omonnakoda:
So I have 2 questions

1. will unknown gunmen be counted in the next census ?

2 I heard a song that sounds like

"I like the way you roll am....." what is the name of the artiste and who is rolling am

This is a good question?
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Jersuiyjoe(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Your papa
LMAO. i knew it was going to be the first hit. But the president is doing something wrong against nigerian, that's too bad

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by abidem4real: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
Taking a short rest? What long work did Mr President do while in Nigeria that he's now taking a short rest?
I pity for my country
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by saintjimos(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
the country is restless but the president is resting
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by isblog(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
Which work has he been doing?
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by bularuz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Short time
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Ihonzko(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Laykan4110(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
he won't come back
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by BigBashiru: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
You are taking rest and you could not hand over to your able vice to steer the affairs of the nation until you are back.
Shame on you sir and all your advisers.

the guy loves Jordan, Niger etc more than Nigeria...

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Donedeal1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
What is the meaning of this? I don't blame you but those foolish zombies who will never agreed that something is going wrong somewhere.
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Godwin25king: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by netmillionaires(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Short rest kee you there! The one you have been doing in Nigeria all this while is what.

Baba no come back again o. We go dey alright.

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by osusuallstars: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
Taking rest for what work done ?
You have been on rest all these while , why telling us now .
Jubril el sudani
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Bluntemperor: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
Racoon:

Exactly! Although two wrongs does not make a right but Buhari have set the precedent by so much lowering the standard of governance to a ridiculously low level.

What do we(Nigeria) have to do with Jordan King and his Kingdom?.Those managing Nigeria are not too good and sentive to our phlight at all!
-No regular light
- No infrastructures (just imagine,the Lagos-Ibadan Express Road ) that ought to have been completed is still there,with everyday politics!
- No tap water anywhere,yet they troop to Dubai to celebrate as second home!
- No intercity-Rail, that would have reduced the labour hours in Nigeria!
Too shameful!

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by mmsen: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
And why can you not rest in your own country? Is it because you and your people have made it a hell hole?

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by UNCL3(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good evening beautiful people, I did a lovely track and i bet you would like it.
No regrets on your data, please help me stream.

Link in signature.

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by MansoryMX(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Your papa

Him Mama, wife and children too! Very foolish and useless man! Gosh! angry

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Oppy2k2: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
I can bet it with the Dullard left ball that he cannot write that statement himself.

Oya if him write it by himself make the right ball burst
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
Does this man care what happens to Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Prophet777: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
May you continue to rest in peace overthere sir...

We all love you sir...
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by PAWG(m): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
Buhari traveled so he won’t see his wife.

Why is he dodging madam?
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by just2endowed: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
You are taking rest and you could not hand over to your able vice to steer the affairs of the nation until you are back.
Shame on you sir and all your advisers.

He is power drunk. For saying I am taking a rest self is an indictment on him for not handing over power

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by emmydykes(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
REST IN PEACE
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by peculiar2233: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
Werey dey disguise
So u are not there for medical check up again abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today