Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" (42968 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by CoolAmbience(m): 5:54am On Apr 09, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
You are taking rest and you could not hand over to your able vice to steer the affairs of the nation until you are back.
Sir, shame on you and all your advisers.

This one go ever 'know book' so?

He isn't staying up to the constitutionally approved number of days / weeks necessary for a hand over.

Didn't you read the Press Release by Garba Shehu?

Nawa for illiteracy o.
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by CoolAmbience(m): 5:54am On Apr 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This man has no regards for NIGERIAns ...he no even rate dem at all

Yeye talk!
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by chaloskyx: 6:18am On Apr 09, 2021
NOPE YOU ARE IN LONDON TAKING INSTRUCTION FROM THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON HOW TO MAKE NIGERIA HER PUPPET AND NEVER TO ACHIEVE SELF DEVELOPMENT AND INDEPENDENCE
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Harmattan123(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2021
Rest well baba
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by seunayantokun(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2021
But he hasn't settled the matters in his own family living apart. Buhari in Nigeria, Aisha in UAE; Buhari in London, Aisha in Nigeria launching a book.
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Freemasonry: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2021
The whole of Nigeria no do this idiot to rest. Na London rest dey. We haff suffered!
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Bossman25(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2021
The man go do short time for London! .....In no see Gworo and Kunu drink for here....so him go taste fresh looking English babe...abi no be the meaning of Short Rest Be That?

Please Papa God, terminate Buhari for us (heartache death) before 2023, so that Osinbajo can be president through Designated Survivor......please God! Your children are suffering ......If this Man continue Heen! Na to hear say Naija don split be that..... If naija split...to come marry Amaka or Happiness go heard ooo!
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2021
naija1stnigar:
I have done a lot by being a law abiding citizen who has never in anyway join the group of bad people in my environment despite the hardship in this country, I no do yahoo, I no do armed robbery, I no do 419,i no do kidnapping, you tell me with all sincerity which of these have you not engaged in.
none bro we are in the same boat
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by TruthHurts1(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Don't cry grin

semyman:

And the mods will allow these types of nuisance remain on the forum without a ban?
Re: Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" by naija1stnigar(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
none bro we are in the same boat
if that is the case are we not far better than those in offices but yet make oppressive policies for their personal gain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number