Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (582 Views)

/ Vitaccino. : Effective Coffee For Weight Loss, Flat Tummy & Fitness / How Do I Get Verified On Jiji-ng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Re: by IQUIT(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
Try lapo.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
IQUIT:
Try lapo.
I don't have their requirements
Re: by IQUIT(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
AdeOri99:
I don't have their requirements
I pray you find your helper here. Best of luck man.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
IQUIT:
I pray you find your helper here. Best of luck man.
Amen, thanks.
Re: by Kolinakano: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
AdeOri99:
Good day nairalanders, i wish to start a business but i need money to commence.

I am looking forward to obtaining a 100k loan, i do not have the requirements that financial institutions usually request for, reason i had to resort to this mean. you may check my previous thread for more information.

If you are capable of lending me this money, please contact me via the mail or call the number on my profile page, to get the full detail of the business and state your terms.

I resides at oyo, jobele to be prcised, incase you need facial verification.

I can provide my NIN, and a written agreement, plus any other information you may require.

I no want to you to commit suicide after you get that cash.
Re: by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Kolinakano:

I no want to you to commit suicide after you get that cash.
I pray i do, it was just a depressing thought.
Thanks.
Grateful.
Re: by SavageResponse(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
AdeOri99:
Good day nairalanders, i wish to start a business but i need money to commence.

I am looking forward to obtaining a 100k loan, i do not have the requirements that financial institutions usually request for, reason i had to resort to this mean. you may check my previous thread for more information.

If you are capable of lending me this money, please contact me via the mail or call the number on my profile page, to get the full detail of the business and state your terms.

I resides at oyo, jobele to be prcised, incase you need facial verification.

I can provide my NIN, and a written agreement, plus any other information you may require.

It's not a good idea to start a new busines with a loan cos you will be under a great deal of pressure to service the loan and to be honest I do not think you can handle that kind of pressure.

A better way is to approach friends and relatives to give you the loan on more friendly terms with interest charges

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
SavageResponse:

It's not a good idea to start a new busines with a loan cos you will be under a great deal of pressure to service the loan and to be hones I do not think you can handle that kind of pressure.

A better way is to approach friends and relatives to give you the loan on more friendly terms with interest charges
My friends are still struggling themselves, we are all young school leavers, and i do not count myselve to had a relative, although most of them cannot afford to help me by the way, even if they are willing.

I believe i shall be able to pay back at the stipulated time, i'ts not my product i will be selling, meaning i can always switch to a faster moving product, and i had an access to a large market (it's a secret sale funnel) all i need is to establish the medium.

And i am grateful for your suggestion.

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Cards Printing And POS Business / This Nonsense From Ikeja Electric Must Stop / Bussiness Reactant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.