Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (917 Views)

/ Vitaccino. : Effective Coffee For Weight Loss, Flat Tummy & Fitness / How Do I Get Verified On Jiji-ng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Note: this is a huge business niche in the telecommunication industry, as you serve as the major distributor of recharge pins, ordinarily, it will take several million to enter into this market, but everything has been streamlined into a less arduos process with this guide.
You don't also need to spend money for you to get into this market, with this guide.

this guide is on how you can generate recharge card pin for mobile operators (mtn, glo, airtel, 9mobile) at no extra cost and sell the pin as a vendor to distributors and wholesalers.

You serve as the major vendor and sell in bulks to those involved in printing recharge card in bulks, and also to digital telecommunication plaforms, so your customer base is huge, with a killing profit.

The guide cost only 150k.

Contacts in my signature.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 20, 2021
Inclusive as a bonus is a pin extractor software and activation key, which can be used to print personalised recharge cards (bearing your logo) and resell to wholesalers.
With the above guide, you don't need to buy pins at an expensive price from vendors, but you generate your own pin yourself, freely and sell it as a vendor to telecommunication companies and wholesalers.
Re: by Arabs999: 2:58am On Apr 20, 2021
For people to believe your market, drop free 1,000 pins here daily for one week, and buyers will contact you without doubts.. Otherwise, it is a one chance Tuketuke.. cool
Re: by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 20, 2021
Arabs999:
For people to believe your market, drop free 1,000 pins here daily for one week, and buyers will contact you without doubts.. Otherwise, it is a one chance Tuketuke.. cool
And who will bear the cost of that?

also, to print, you will need an extractor software as a wholesaler, i don't sale the pin, i facilitate how it can be printed, using an extractor, so i don't have a direct access to the pins, it's encrypted.

Finally, this is not a trick or a new stuff, it's quite legal, and has been for a while, just not popular as it's not a straightforward procedure.
Re: by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2021
J
Re: by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2021
K
Re: by Goalty01: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2021
L. 150k for just guide. Lol
Re: by hilaryCU(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2021
150k?
Re: by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2021
Goalty01:
L. 150k for just guide. Lol
Yes, a guide that will save you millions, compared to going through the normal process.
Re: by omobs(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2021
Ole ni everybody
Re: by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2021
hilaryCU:
150k?
Yes.
Minute, compared to derivable value.
I am giving you a guide on how to set up a business that cost millions to setup for free.
You may inquire on how much it takes to serve as a pin vending agent.
Re: by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2021
omobs:
Ole ni everybody
If you know nothing, do some research, it's free.

This is not a pure water retail business, do you know the market cap of the telecom industry?, or is it a small money to secure being a major pin vendor?
What i ask for to get you setup is inconsequental, compared to how much it will take to set the business up following the normal procedure.

Do your research.
Re: by Risentouch(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2021
AdeOri99:

Yes.
Minute, compared to derivable value.
I am giving you a guide on how to set up a business that cost millions to setup for free.
You may inquire on how much it takes to serve as a pin vending agent.

Oga shut up!
If I may ask, how many people are even buying paper recharge cards these days. I can't even remember when I bought it last. I think is getting to two years now am even trying to picture how that recharge cards look like again.
You want to eat 150k for just guide to make so I can make millions. ..... Onye osi
Re: by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Risentouch:

Oga shut up!
If I may ask, how many people are even buying paper recharge cards these days. I can't even remember when I bought it last. I think is getting to two years now am even trying to picture how that recharge cards look like again.
You want to eat 150k for just guide to make so I can make millions. ..... Onye osi
I believe there must be a nearby express at your location, you can take your frustration towards there.

BTW, does the medium at which the card is being distributed even concern you? either digitally or with paper, is that not for your customers to decide? or where do you think banks and other digital platforms purchase the pin they vend.
it is better to remain mute if you know nothing?
Re: by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
THIS GUIDE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR DISTRIBUTION some person's level of reasoning is unbelievable.
Re: by Risentouch(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdeOri99:

I believe there must be a nearby express at your location, you can take your frustration towards there.

BTW, does the medium at which the card is being distributed even concern you? either digitally or with paper, is that not for your customers to decide? or where do you think banks and other digital platforms purchase the pin they vend.
it is better to remain mute if you know nothing?

I see you don't even know how to defend your fraudulent claims.
If I may ask you how is recharge pin same as vtu that bank is doing, but if your claim is vtu then you are a big time scammer because I don't need any payment to start it. Take for instance MTN; all I need do is to register the Sim I want to use and recharge with at least 5k and am good to go.

Once again "onye osi", if you are legit show us proof or screenshot, we don't need your too much grammar..

(1) (Reply)

How Do Get First Order In Fiverr 2021 Trick! / HELP! Please Where Can I Get Weed In Dutse Abuja / How To Start A Profitable Videography Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.