Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (1026 Views)

/ Vitaccino. : Effective Coffee For Weight Loss, Flat Tummy & Fitness / How Do I Get Verified On Jiji-ng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2021
??¿
Re: by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
RenerdsMedia:
Someone had 130k in savings and wishes to start a business with it, she insists on a pos outlet against my advice.

Now she do not have any other mean of sustaining herself and her two kids, (her husband is quite irresponsible)

She plan to squat with someone in her shop.

She didn't have a smartphone to manage the machine, she will need to get one.

Is it ideal?

I suggest she open a phone charging booth instead, as we are quite close to an aboki populated market.
Re: by jossy468(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
She can get a loan
Re: by prinzmenzir(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
I spent 20k to acquire the terminal and I negotiated with the landlord to be paying him monthly at 2.5k per month, I setup the place with approximately 10k... that's total of approximately 35k. after setting up, I started the business with unbelievable 30k. I lost some costumer as a result of low funds but I was contended with the profit my 30k could make( sometimes I have to collect cash from costumers meant for deposit without doing it immediately). with discipline 8month later, I could boost of 300k capital with nothing less than 3k profit a day. OP it's very possible to start with that amount but with family responsibilities she need extra discipline

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
prinzmenzir:
I spent 20k to acquire the terminal and I negotiated with the landlord to be paying him monthly at 2.5k per month, I setup the place with approximately 10k... that's total of approximately 35k. after setting up, I started the business with unbelievable 30k. I lost some costumer as a result of low funds but I was contended with the profit my 30k could make( sometimes I have to collect cash from costumers meant for deposit without doing it immediately). with discipline 8month later, I could boost of 300k capital with nothing less than 3k profit a day. OP it's very possible to start with that amount but with family responsibilities she need extra discipline
Thank you.
Re: by ecomalchemist(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2021
prinzmenzir:

What financial service provider did you get the POS from ?
Re: by Zealoy(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Am planing to start it around my area too
Re: by Zealoy(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Am planing to start it around my area too, pls can #200k comfortably start this business?
Re: by SavageResponse(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Zealoy:
Am planing to start it around my area too, pls can #200k comfortably start this business?

Think carefully before you invest your money in this business cos it has reached saturation point in most areas

(1) (Reply)

Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? / Is Celtel Making Life Better Or Miserable? / Geofluid Private Placement Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.